🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

Fascist like ..me? My father was an American Service man that liberated a Nazi death camp. I don't believe My father lied and suffered PSD over a lie. Men don't go through such drama for a fantasy.

But he didn't witness 6 million jooz being gassed. Nobody did. The number was pulled out of thin air.

Miles of Nazi records and remains of bodies in mass graves.

Fascist like ..me? My father was an American Service man that liberated a Nazi death camp. I don't believe My father lied and suffered PSD over a lie. Men don't go through such drama for a fantasy.

But he didn't witness 6 million jooz being gassed. Nobody did. The number was pulled out of thin air.
Your brains were pulled out of your ass. They have the Nazis records, they have eyewitnesses. (I have spoken to 4 of them), and they have the physical evidence you dipshit.

Your brains were pulled out of your ass. They have the Nazis records, they have eyewitnesses. (I have spoken to 4 of them), and they have the physical evidence you dipshit.

New mass grave found at Bergen-Belsen concentration camp
www.ibtimes.co.uk/new-mass-grave-found-bergen-belsen-concentration-camp-14960...
Apr 15, 2015 - Dutch researchers have found a new mass grave at the site of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany.they announced on Friday ...

First-Ever Excavation of Nazi Death Camp Treblinka Reveals Horrors
www.livescience.com › History
Mar 27, 2014 - The first-ever archaeological excavations at the Nazi death camp Treblinka have revealed new mass graves, as well as the first physical ...

National Archives Holocaust Records - Fold3
Explore everything from Holocaust assets, to death camp records, ... interrogation reports, captured documents, and general information regarding Nazi looting.
Nazi death camp records reveal fate of millions - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Europe › Germany
Apr 20, 2006 - At least 50 million Nazi and post-war documents recordingthe movements - and deaths - of millions of people around Europe are to be made ...
Jewish Concentration Camps Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki
May 24, 2016 - Nazi concentration camp, Birkenau, Poland. ... Some of theconcentration camp records that survived the war were seized by British, Soviet, ...
Introduction to the Dachau Records - Stephen P. Morse
www.stevemorse.org/dachau/intro.htm
Introduction to Dachau Concentration Camp Records ... collection available was to illustrate the vast diversity of persons who became victims of theNazi system.
Official German Record of Prisoners in Auschwitz Concentration Camp ...
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/official-german-record-prisoners-auschwitz-concentration...
May 29, 2015 - The Russian microfilms cover all of the concentration camp records from 1935–1945 and the Auschwitz records were compiled from these.

Explore everything from Holocaust assets, to death camp records, ... interrogation reports, captured documents, and general information regarding Nazi looting.
Apr 20, 2006 - At least 50 million Nazi and post-war documents recordingthe movements - and deaths - of millions of people around Europe are to be made ...
May 24, 2016 - Nazi concentration camp, Birkenau, Poland. ... Some of theconcentration camp records that survived the war were seized by British, Soviet, ...
Introduction to Dachau Concentration Camp Records ... collection available was to illustrate the vast diversity of persons who became victims of theNazi system.
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/official-german-record-prisoners-auschwitz-concentration...
May 29, 2015 - The Russian microfilms cover all of the concentration camp records from 1935–1945 and the Auschwitz records were compiled from these.
Last thing deniers want is to confront facts

It takes seconds to find facts, lots of facts from a number of sources, and yet they can argue for hours over every tiny detail to try and disprove any and all of it.

Where is the logic?

That Amazon has decided not to sell Holocaust denial literature BY NO MEANS---
knocks the stuff off the planet

I knew two different men that had helped liberate those camps. They saw with their own eyes what had happened there. They had no use or patience with anyone that tried to deny the fact of what happened in the Holocaust.

You stupid brainless jackass. They didn't see 6 million jooz killed in gas chambers. They saw maybe a few hundred dead bodies that could have died of anything. THINK
You are the brainless lying cocksuck. Many hundreds of our soldiers saw those camps and the results in them. They also saw thousands of people starved to the point of being living skeletons. We have thousands of photographs of those camps, and the German records of them. That you are set on denying all of this simply on your ideological bigotry simply makes you a person with no credibility on any subject.

I see you're changing your story. Originally you said the testimony of TWO of your friends proved the holocaust happened. Now you're saying it was HUNDREDS of soldiers.!!! Make up your mind, moron.
Literally thousands of US Soldiers witnessed the depravity and results of Nazi Germany"s attempt at the "final solution" and there are Millions of eye witnesses that survived the camps and testified to what went on, we have the pictures the testimony and the German records that all prove what happened. One of your hero's tried to sue a person claiming that the camps were not the death camps they were, He LOST in open British Court.

Soviet soldiers found over six thousand emaciated prisoners alive when they entered the camp. There was abundant evidence of mass murder in Auschwitz. The retreating Germans had destroyed most of the warehouses in the camp, but in the remaining ones the Soviets found personal belongings of the victims. They discovered, for example, hundreds of thousands of men's suits, more than 800,000 women's outfits, and more than 14,000 pounds of human hair.

Some 60,000 prisoners, most in critical condition because of a typhus epidemic, were found alive. More than 10,000 of them died from the effects of malnutrition or disease within a few weeks of liberation.

Many were so weak that they could hardly move. Disease remained an ever-present danger, and many of the camps had to be burned down to prevent the spread of epidemics. Survivors of the camps faced a long and difficult road to recovery.

On the day of liberation, an underground prisoner resistance organization seized control of Buchenwald to prevent atrocities by the retreating camp guards. American forces liberated more than 20,000 prisoners at Buchenwald. They also liberated Dora-Mittelbau, Flossenbürg, Dachau, and Mauthausen.

Liberation of Nazi Camps

How many survived, they had to burn down the camps due to disease. Every Jew comes from a family who perished in the holocaust or is a holocaust survivor.

War is never pretty, we should do well to remember this, and we the US dropped nuclear bombs on Japan, and the British left the Indian army to die of starvation. Yet it is all about the jews, no way. How many innocent Germans died? How many Russians. How many Americans.
we do not know, will have to look that up, we do not have their number of deaths etched into our brains, but ask anyone how many jews died, well its 6 million, one big lie, as most of them were Poles.

Last edited:
If the holocash AKA holohoax was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963

march 8 2017 The online retailer Amazon has stopped selling three Holocaust-denial books after Jewish groups voiced growing frustration that the website was giving a platform to antisemites.

Amazon has been criticised for years over the revisionist titles for sale on its website, but the recent upsurge in antisemitism across America promoted Robert Rozett, a senior official at Yad Vashem, to write to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos last month calling for immediate action.

On Wednesday morning, the three titles that Mr Rozett had complained about were unavailable for purchase. Two were not showing up in searches, and one was listed but with a note saying that it was under review and could not be bought. This was the case for both US and UK stores.

Mr Rozett said the company had taken a “positive first step” which showed that they were listening to him and other Jewish groups that echoed his demand, such as the World Jewish Congress.

I'm sure Donald trump and his repub party is devestated by this horrible turn of events.

You look for Trump boogeymen under your bed don't you?

How in the hell did you connect Trump to this, moron?

If the holocash AKA holohoax was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963

march 8 2017 The online retailer Amazon has stopped selling three Holocaust-denial books after Jewish groups voiced growing frustration that the website was giving a platform to antisemites.

Amazon has been criticised for years over the revisionist titles for sale on its website, but the recent upsurge in antisemitism across America promoted Robert Rozett, a senior official at Yad Vashem, to write to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos last month calling for immediate action.

On Wednesday morning, the three titles that Mr Rozett had complained about were unavailable for purchase. Two were not showing up in searches, and one was listed but with a note saying that it was under review and could not be bought. This was the case for both US and UK stores.

Mr Rozett said the company had taken a “positive first step” which showed that they were listening to him and other Jewish groups that echoed his demand, such as the World Jewish Congress.

I'm sure Donald trump and his repub party is devestated by this horrible turn of events.

You look for Trump boogeymen under your bed don't you?

How in the hell did you connect Trump to this, moron?

There's nothing good to connect to trump so all we have to rummage through is the bad ;)

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Agree 100%. But I think Amazon should just sell everything and let the public decide.

Do you think other companies should be forced to sell everything to everyone? Like, er... I don't know, cakes to gay people?

Show me where I said Amazon should be "forced" to sell something and then we can begin a debate.

Show me where I said you said that Amazon should be forced to sell something.

I asked a question. I didn't tell you what you had said.

So. Private business and all that. When the Federal government starts demanding bans then I will defend the rights of the morons who buy this sort of garbage.

LOL like you would accept ANY facts that refute the holohoax lie.

LOL like you would accept ANY facts that refute the holohoax lie.
General Eisenhower knew that there would be deniers like you.

Forum List

Back