🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

I never could understand the ban of questioning any aspect of the so called Holocaust?

In some countries a person can go to prison for publicly challenging the official story.

Why?

What are they hiding?

Every other historical event has been reexamined and debated to death by historians. But the Holocaust narrative is officially off limits. Question any aspect of it and your academic career is over. .... :cool:
Well said -- and very true.

The mass murder perpetrated by the Third Reich included categories other than Jews. But the endless lament by Jews, which has become a systematic form of widespread pre-conscious indoctrination that includes hundreds of "Holocaust" museums in every state in our Nation and in every country in the world, ignores the factor of victim diversity thus aggressively conveying the popular impression that only Jews were persecuted.

I personally have no doubt that systematic mass murder by the Nazi regime took place during the late 1930s and early 1940s. But am I supposed to believe every description of that crime presented in every book and movie produced on the topic -- or am I entitled to indulge in contradictory assertions for the purpose of drawing my own conclusions?

If some wish to write books proclaiming the so-called Holocaust never happened, and if others choose to weigh such claims, why should these Jewish organizations be so determined to suppress opposing thoughts?

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?

They are a corporation that has the right to sell what ever products they deem appropriate for their customers. Christians bookstores don't sell smutty books. Are they burning books too? I suggest repeating the 7th grade, and then posting a retraction of your lame post.

Not all discrimination is bad. Businesses should have the right to make business decisions about what they will and will not do.
But the reason for certain business decisions can be cause for concern. In this example the factor of political influence being imposed on the revered concept of freedom of information arises.

If I write a book asserting that the virgin birth of Jesus Christ is bullshit, should Amazon yield to pressure from the Vatican to ban my book? Should the Vatican even make such an effort?

Don't forget that one of the first things the emerging Third Reich did was to ban, and burn, certain books.

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?
I think it's not book burning. Maybe they don't make too much money with that kind of books or maybe they don't want to be sued by Jewish group or other people who are offended by holocaust denial books :)
Amazon is not a little side-street book shop. Rather, Amazon is one of the world's most prominent booksellers, therefore its decision to ban a specific category of books is understandably controversial and subject to question.

It takes seconds to find facts, lots of facts from a number of sources, and yet they can argue for hours over every tiny detail to try and disprove any and all of it.

Where is the logic?

Facts??? You don't know what the word means. Jooz have made a fortune off the holocaust and have every incentive to lie.
It takes seconds to find facts, lots of facts from a number of sources, and yet they can argue for hours over every tiny detail to try and disprove any and all of it.

Where is the logic?

Facts??? You don't know what the word means. Jooz have made a fortune off the holocaust and have every incentive to lie.

what does the word "fact" mean? How does one make money by lying
about the holocaust?

I think it's not book burning.

[...]
True. But it is a clear step in that direction.

no it isn't. There are lots of books and other forms of literature
on the topic "holocaust denial"------Have you seen any bonfires?
You might be thinking about what happens to bibles in muslim countries.
It seems to me that Amazon has decided not to TAKE PART in the
filth you support

Read the MANY studies and books that have refuted MANY MANY aspects of the holohoax. I got a question. Why are the markers at the prison camps constantly changed as far as how many people died in them? If they are SOOOOO sure about how many died etc why change it? NO FACTS TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS!

I doubt if even 1% of americans believe in the holocaust. We've been lied to so much about everything. The posters here that support it are obvious paid shills.

who is paying?

I think it's not book burning.

[...]
True. But it is a clear step in that direction.
Maybe but I don't think so :)
Because if you want to buy an holocaust denial book you can find it in many places on the web.
I made a little search on the web and I've found some websites where you can buy books like that :)

esther----happy Purim. Your book gets read TONITE. Our friend, sunni,
thanked you for your information on obtaining the islamo-Nazi literature on
the web. Of course----he also has the mosque bookshelf if he has failed to
memorize the stuff already. In the past I worked with lots of muslims educated in REAL MUSLIM lands------they memorize islamo Nazi literature in the same
manner that they sing--song the Koran.----syllable by syllable. A very interesting factoid is that much the mosque stuff was written by escaped
Nazi war criminals who found their way to SYRIA ----of all places.

Barnes Review still sells books that allow for discussion on BOTH sides of controversial topics as does Barnes and Noble. I know Barnes Review won't be taking them down anytime soon but wouldn't bet on B&N keeping them up much longer.

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-618x400.png

at one time, Barnes and noble has stopped selling the fine Novel-----"Satanic Verses"

Forum List

Back