🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

Amazon is a private company, they can choose what they sell, or do not sell. I am sure there are other sources for the lies.

If amazon banned pro-abortion books, would you libs accept that?
I would. They have the right to pick and choose what they sell.

BTW they are not banning the books. They just arent selling them at Amazon you dip shit.

I knew two different men that had helped liberate those camps. They saw with their own eyes what had happened there. They had no use or patience with anyone that tried to deny the fact of what happened in the Holocaust.

You stupid brainless jackass. They didn't see 6 million jooz killed in gas chambers. They saw maybe a few hundred dead bodies that could have died of anything. THINK

Amazon is a private company, they can choose what they sell, or do not sell. I am sure there are other sources for the lies.

Amazon only has authority to ban books from its sales catalog. It has in fact, a fiduciary responsibility to its investors and owners. If information is brought to attention that the sale of certain books will have a negative impact on overall sales, hence profits, it has an obligation to rectify that situation. Messages from a large faction of its clients objecting to Holocaust denial books indicated sales, hence profits, would be hindered if sales of those books continued. The decision to stop carrying those books is thus, justified for financial reasons.

First, Amazon has no power to ban any book. Second, as a corporation, they can choose to sell or not sell a product or book at will. Regardless of what we liberals think of that.

I knew two different men that had helped liberate those camps. They saw with their own eyes what had happened there. They had no use or patience with anyone that tried to deny the fact of what happened in the Holocaust.

You stupid brainless jackass. They didn't see 6 million jooz killed in gas chambers. They saw maybe a few hundred dead bodies that could have died of anything. THINK
You are the brainless lying cocksuck. Many hundreds of our soldiers saw those camps and the results in them. They also saw thousands of people starved to the point of being living skeletons. We have thousands of photographs of those camps, and the German records of them. That you are set on denying all of this simply on your ideological bigotry simply makes you a person with no credibility on any subject.

The have the Nazis records you retarded moron. It happened.

My kids goldfish have more brains and credibility than you.

Private business, so you piss heads who want to control sales like little fascists, go away.

If amazon banned books by black authors or pro-abortion books, you libs would be screaming.

No. I've seen the actual footage by soldiers who liberated those camps. Dead bodies so thick they had to be piled in trenches by the hundreds (the Nazi's didn't have time to cremate them before they bugged out). I've seen the claw marks on the walls of the gas chambers, the enormous mountains of human hair, the piles of gold fillings and wedding bands taken from the corpses. I've read the stories of survivors. It was not a few hundred who died of the flu. Why do you think they built all those barracks?
It happened.

You are the brainless lying cocksuck. Many hundreds of our soldiers saw those camps and the results in them. They also saw thousands of people starved to the point of being living skeletons. We have thousands of photographs of those camps, and the German records of them. That you are set on denying all of this simply on your ideological bigotry simply makes you a person with no credibility on any subject.
What ideology does he believe in that needs to ignore the Holocaust?

Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933"

No one is denying the concentration camps or even mass burial, but more Polish died in them than Jews, also Germans who were unwilling to fight in the German army, gays, JW's, gypsies. Starvation and typhus was rampant. Mass graves, yes the best way to get rid of the corpse. There is so much history of WWII and so many dead involved its horrible that its all about the Jews when they themselves were the cause of much of it.

Be sure to look up all the main players and people in the article below. Hitler like most of the right wing on here didn't want communism, which the Jews were the spread of it.

Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933"

Last edited:
Private business, so you piss heads who want to control sales like little fascists, go away.

If amazon banned books by black authors or pro-abortion books, you libs would be screaming.
Produce evidence some of the authors that had books banned were not Black.
Understand what the word "If" means. He did not say that some authors that had books that there were not black.
You lack reading comprehension. Try again. There are Black authors that swear the Holocaust didnt happen. Dont be a retard.

So should cake makers have to make gay wedding cakes?
No more than Amazon should have to sell holocaust denial books. The rights of a mega company owner are the same as the rights of a small cake business owner. This is the USA. No discrimination against the little guy.

Understand what the word "If" means. He did not say that some authors that had books that there were not black.
You lack reading comprehension. Try again. There are Black authors that swear the Holocaust didnt happen. Dont be a retard.

So! Did I say there were not! No I did not. Did I say there were? No I did not.

So! Did I say there were not! No I did not. Did I say there were? No I did not.
I never said you did. I was talking to dummy shootspeeders. You lacked reading comprehension and jumped in not knowing what I was saying.

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Agree 100%. But I think Amazon should just sell everything and let the public decide.
They already do. It's called demand.

Obviously, the demand is not nearly high enough for Amazon to concern itself with imbecilic claims of book burning.

If demand for this kind of fiction rises, I'm certain they'll put it on the shelf for sale.

Yeah, it's also to quite silly that some European nations make questioning the Holocaust illegal. Thank goodness we have the First Amendment that makes such nonsense next to impossible here.
Even liberal Canada has Holocaust laws. In fact, people have been put in prison and others deported for questioning aspects of the alleged event. .... :cool:
Sunni, Sunni, we do not have those laws here. And the discussion concerns a private companies right to sell whatever it chooses to, or chooses not to.
It's basically like asking, "why doesn't Amazon sell Al Queda / ISIS training manuals?" LOL

[
They have confederate museums too. Traitors that went to war against the US but still honored.

HAHAHA. No - the south simply defended itself against a crazed president who said states could not secede even though the tenth amendment said they could.
Amazon is a store, whether it be on the internet or not, and as with all stores, they can decide what to offer or not offer to their clientele. Why is this such a hard concept?

A few hundred?! LOL, you shoot yourself instead of speeders. You should also think about the consequences of what all this bad karma you're creating will bring for you. You're pissing on the graves and souls of millions who were murdered just for their religion.

Forum List

Back