🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

They have confederate museums too. Traitors that went to war against the US but still honored.
I have no problem with Civil War museums, Confederate or Union, because it involves U.S. history. The good and the bad. ..... :cool:
The holocaust involves US history too. There was a war over it and many of the people affected by or involved in the Holocaust live here in the US. I've met a couple of them.

Last edited:
The holocaust involves US history too. There was a war over it and many of the people affected by or involved in the Holocaust live here in the US..
Contrary to current belief and media indoctrination, WWll was not fought over the plight of the jews. In fact, they were minor characters in the over all drama of the world wide conflict. ..... :cool:

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Not the issue. Why is amazon practicing book-burning.?
I think it's not book burning. Maybe they don't make too much money with that kind of books or maybe they don't want to be sued by Jewish group or other people who are offended by holocaust denial books :)

The holocaust involves US history too. There was a war over it and many of the people affected by or involved in the Holocaust live here in the US..
Contrary to current belief and media indoctrination, WWll was not fought over the plight of the jews. In fact, they were minor characters in the over all drama of the world wide conflict. ..... :cool:
You are correct. The Holocaust occurred during WW2 not because of it. Reminds me of when they say the Civil War was caused by the north trying to free the enslaved.

It's not book-burning or banning, if you want to get literal about it. You can always get a book like that thru other avenues. Perhaps Amazon feels they will not make much business with books like those.

There are always two sides to a story, and I for one do not believe the jewish communities in Poland and Germany were so innocent, they have roads named after famous Jews in west Berlin, and never forget Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. We have on side of history, and that side needs and deserves to be questioned.

they are still bringing guards to court in their 90s in Germany. Men doing what they had to , to avoid prosecution themselves. I get so upset when they make WWII all about Jews.

It's not book-burning or banning, if you want to get literal about it. You can always get a book like that thru other avenues. Perhaps Amazon feels they will not make much business with books like those.

There are always two sides to a story, and I for one do not believe the jewish communities in Poland and Germany were so innocent, they have roads named after famous Jews in west Berlin, and never forget Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. We have on side of history, and that side needs and deserves to be questioned.

they are still bringing guards to court in their 90s in Germany. Men doing what they had to , to avoid prosecution themselves. I get so upset when they make WWII all about Jews.

I, for one, think Germany should be commended for their sincere regret. Someone I know who visited Germany says that in front of many houses are plaques, saying, "This house used to belong to so-and-so, who was deported to Treblinka on such-and-such a date." The gov't probably went thru alot of effort and expense to put together all those plaques. Kudos to them! And I agree with you about putting 90-year-old's on trial. Let them live out their short remaining years, and let Heaven deal with them on the other side.

The so called Holocaust has turned into a world wide ponzi scheme.

Guilt money is still pouring in from governments into zionists organizations.

As the jewish controlled media continues to relentlessly hammer the public with Holocaust themed movies and documentaries. .... :cool:

So should cake makers have to make gay wedding cakes?

How can we tell if a cake is gay?
They know that it's gay if they make it that way. They also know if it's not gay if they are making it not gay.

Seriously, If the cake is decorated such that it is obviously going to be used to celebrate a same sex wedding, then it is a gay themed cake. No, the cake does not have a sexual orientation.

They know that it's gay if they make it that way. They also know if it's not gay if they are making it not gay.

Seriously, If the cake is decorated such that it is obviously going to be used to celebrate a same sex wedding, then it is a gay themed cake. No, the cake does not have a sexual orientation.
The fix would be for the cake shop to not do customized cakes for anyone. Then gay people would have to go elsewhere to purchase a gay themed cake.

I have to agree with Sunni on this one. World War II and our invlovement in it had little to do with the genocide and mistreatment of Jewish communities or Roma Communities within Europe.

Did the Holocaust happen!?!

Yes, and people can deny it until they are blue in their balls but the U.S. involvement in the war was because Japan could not resist that bait to attack Hawaii.

Damn Japanese ruining poor ol'Hitler dream of a fucked up and miserable world that might have made Satan proud...

As for Amazon not selling something, oh fucking Well!

Corporations have the right to sell or not to sell something and to answer the cake question, yes the baker should have the same right but do not buy a cake from Aaronland because of the chance the frosting could be his special little flavoring that no one want to taste!:rock::scared1:

The fix would be for the cake shop to not do customized cakes for anyone. Then gay people would have to go elsewhere to purchase a gay themed cake.
So a business that does customized work should not get to pick and choose which projects to do? Seems silly to me! There is a difference in having "off the shelf" items which should be available for anyone to purchase and "custom" items which the business may or may not find objectionable.

You are correct. The Holocaust occurred during WW2 not because of it. Reminds me of when they say the Civil War was caused by the north trying to free the enslaved.
No one says that at least n one other then Confederate sympathizers trying to start a false narrative. The Civil war was though caused by the slavery issue.

If the holocash AKA holohoax was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/under-pressure-amazon-stops-selling-holocaust-denial-books-1.433963

march 8 2017 The online retailer Amazon has stopped selling three Holocaust-denial books after Jewish groups voiced growing frustration that the website was giving a platform to antisemites.

Amazon has been criticised for years over the revisionist titles for sale on its website, but the recent upsurge in antisemitism across America promoted Robert Rozett, a senior official at Yad Vashem, to write to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos last month calling for immediate action.

On Wednesday morning, the three titles that Mr Rozett had complained about were unavailable for purchase. Two were not showing up in searches, and one was listed but with a note saying that it was under review and could not be bought. This was the case for both US and UK stores.

Mr Rozett said the company had taken a “positive first step” which showed that they were listening to him and other Jewish groups that echoed his demand, such as the World Jewish Congress.

Amazon is a private company, they can choose what they sell, or do not sell. I am sure there are other sources for the lies.

The so called Holocaust has turned into a world wide ponzi scheme.

Guilt money is still pouring in from governments into zionists organizations.

As the jewish controlled media continues to relentlessly hammer the public with Holocaust themed movies and documentaries. .... :cool:

No one is forcing you to watch documentaries about the Holocaust. We have remote controls and hundreds of channels with many other options for entertainment.

What the fuck? Show where they are practicing book burning? All they have said is that they will not sell those books. There are a great many places where you can buy books. Why are you trying to forces a private company to sell something they choose not to.

So a business that does customized work should not get to pick and choose which projects to do? Seems silly to me! There is a difference in having "off the shelf" items which should be available for anyone to purchase and "custom" items which the business may or may not find objectionable.
Nope. If they are selling a product they have to sell it to everyone. Public accommodation laws. If they want to customize they can open up a private club instead of a business.

Agree 100%. But I think Amazon should just sell everything and let the public decide.
What you are saying is that someone should have the power to tell a private business what they can and cannot sell? I find that interesting. How does that fit into the ideology of either a conservative or a "Conservative"?

Forum List

Back