🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon bans Holocaust denial books

Yeah, it's also to quite silly that some European nations make questioning the Holocaust illegal. Thank goodness we have the First Amendment that makes such nonsense next to impossible here.
Even liberal Canada has Holocaust laws. In fact, people have been put in prison and others deported for questioning aspects of the alleged event. .... :cool:

I don't wish for anyone to be legally punished for denying the Holocaust. In fact, I want these people to spout their bullshit loudly from the rooftops. It show us which people are buffoons and also provides hours of comic relief. Win-win.

Yeah, it's also to quite silly that some European nations make questioning the Holocaust illegal. Thank goodness we have the First Amendment that makes such nonsense next to impossible here.
Even Canada has Holocaust laws. In fact, people have been put in prison and others deported for questioning aspects of the alleged event. .... :cool:

I wasn't aware that Canada had such a foolish law.

I don't wish for anyone to be legally punished for denying the Holocaust. In fact, I want these people to spout their bullshit loudly from the rooftops. It show us which people are buffoons and also provides hours of comic relief. Win-win.

Some years back I visited Dachau ....probably the most sobering day of my life...with the Arizona Memorial a close second

I personally think the "Trail of Tears" is bullshit. The Indians just went back to India where they belong. America is for Americans! :mad:

Private business, so you piss heads who want to control sales like little fascists, go away.

You have to be a real simpleton to buy into the Holocaust never happened.

Agree 100%. But I think Amazon should just sell everything and let the public decide.

They don't have to....that's the beauty of owning a corporation. No taxpayer money involved so anyone bawling about is shit out of luck
Not all discrimination is bad. Businesses should have the right to make business decisions about what they will and will not do.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Some years back I visited Dachau ....probably the most sobering day of my life...with the Arizona Memorial a close second

I visited Auschwitz some years ago and it was a hauntingly powerful experience. The Arizona Memorial is amazing as well.

One thing that has always seemed absurd to me.

Every large American city has a Holocaust museum. An event that happened on the other side of the world to foreign people. And didn't involve U.S. citizens.

Yet museums concerning the historical plight of American Indians are few and far between. ...... :cool:

I visited Auschwitz some years ago and it was a hauntingly powerful experience. The Arizona Memorial is amazing as well.
didn't have the chance to visit war sites in Europe, but visited the Museum in Nagasaki

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
So should cake makers have to make gay wedding cakes?

No. If some jerkoff doesn't want to bake cake for you go to another baker and quit whining.

We didn't have a traditional wedding cake at our reception. We ordered sheet cakes and saved us many hundreds of dollars. Besides, the whole cake cutting ceremony takes up valuable drinking time. lol

One thing that has always seemed absurd to me.

Every large American city has a Holocaust museum. An event that happened on the other side of the world to foreign people. And didn't involve U.S. citizens.

Yet museums concerning the historical plight of American Indians are few and far between. ...... :cool:
They have confederate museums too. Traitors that went to war against the US but still honored.

Forum List

Back