Amazon to go Dark

Democrats and they are already doing it.

Give me the name of the Democrat who stopped the trucks from running
Listen man, they have shut down rest areas all over the state of Pennsylvania. Truckers are pissed because they don't have a safe place to pull the big rigs over for a pitt stop or a break. other states have done it as well, all controlled by democrats. word is they will stop it it but they haven't yet that I have heard.

Pennsylvania shuts its rest stops to all activity, including parking - FreightWaves

That is one state and that affects everybody who uses the highway, not just truck drivers. Truck drivers can pull off and park someplace else. It’s inconvenient, but not the end of the world. There are private truckstops all over the place
No one said it's the end of the world. What it is, is democrats making it harder for truckers. That's what it is. PN is not the only state.

Listen man, they have shut down rest areas all over the state of Pennsylvania. Truckers are pissed because they don't have a safe place to pull the big rigs over for a pitt stop or a break. other states have done it as well, all controlled by democrats. word is they will stop it it but they haven't yet that I have heard.

Pennsylvania shuts its rest stops to all activity, including parking - FreightWaves

That is one state and that affects everybody who uses the highway, not just truck drivers. Truck drivers can pull off and park someplace else. It’s inconvenient, but not the end of the world. There are private truckstops all over the place
No one said it's the end of the world. What it is, is democrats making it harder for truckers. That's what it is. PN is not the only state.

No, you named one governor of one state who decided to close down rest areas. Why he would include the parking lot is beyond me. I agree that seems like kind of a stupid thing to do, but what the conspiratard had said earlier was that “they” were going to come after the trucking industry. Not only is that illogical it’s completely unfounded and your example doesn’t support that hysteria.

No, you named one governor of one state who decided to close down rest areas. Why he would include the parking lot is beyond me. I agree that seems like kind of a stupid thing to do, but what the conspiratard had said earlier was that “they” were going to come after the trucking industry. Not only is that illogical it’s completely unfounded and your example doesn’t support that hysteria.
I told you there are other states doing it. You can ignore that if you want, but it's true.

Last edited:
Well, there are only 35 rest areas in the entire state, so I don't think it's a problem.

Besides..................I'm guessing the OP never knew or hung out with truckers. I live with someone who drove one for 15 years. And, here's a neat travel trip if you're trying to save money, and don't mind a little discomfort..................

If you see a national truck stop chain like Love's, if you ask the clerk nicely if you can park overnight in the lot, they will let you. And, while you don't have a room, there IS a bathroom you can access all night, and if you want a shower in the morning, 5 bucks will get you one. And, there is a restaurant to get breakfast.

And, truckers know they can pull into there and camp out overnight if they want or need to.

By the way, if you REALLY want to know the biggest threat to truckers, it's already here and currently being tested...................autonomous (driverless) trucks. Saw a segment on it on 60 Minutes this Sunday, and that is a much larger threat to truckers than this virus.

They are thinking that autonomous trucks will be a regular thing by 2024.

Well, there are only 35 rest areas in the entire state, so I don't think it's a problem.

Besides..................I'm guessing the OP never knew or hung out with truckers. I live with someone who drove one for 15 years. And, here's a neat travel trip if you're trying to save money, and don't mind a little discomfort..................

If you see a national truck stop chain like Love's, if you ask the clerk nicely if you can park overnight in the lot, they will let you. And, while you don't have a room, there IS a bathroom you can access all night, and if you want a shower in the morning, 5 bucks will get you one. And, there is a restaurant to get breakfast.

And, truckers know they can pull into there and camp out overnight if they want or need to.
According to the trucker I heard today it's a problem.

This stupid half bred cuck is incapable of discerning tbe difference between "Jhonny motorist" and the fuckers that deliver food, or toilet paper to his table. You're wasting your time. Buy cheap, stack deep. And may only the strong survive....

Who is "they?"
I am NOT responsible for your inability to comprehend or critically analyze the written word.

So just as I thought, you have absolutely no idea what nonsense you're spouting. Thanks
I understand exactly what I am saying.

You, however...

So if you understand exactly what you’re saying you should have no problem explaining it to everyone else right? Who are “they?”
Once again, they are democrats. Several governors are already attacking truckers by shutting down roadside rest areas.

The dumb ass didn't get what it meat when the Gov. signed the Ban guns etc......and what comes after that omg are ppl really that dunnce? lol

NEW ORLEANS MAYOR ISSUES CORONAVIRUS ORDER ALLOWING BAN ON SALE, TRANSPORTATION OF FIREARMS
“The crematory is no longer enough.”

Just wait until they go after the trucking industry.

They will then have completely destroyed our economy.

Who is "they?"

upload_2020-3-17_19-11-9.jpeg

Who is "they?"
I am NOT responsible for your inability to comprehend or critically analyze the written word.

So just as I thought, you have absolutely no idea what nonsense you're spouting. Thanks

You, however...

So if you understand exactly what you’re saying you should have no problem explaining it to everyone else right? Who are “they?”
You couldn't even understand that? Wow.

Who is "they?"

You, however...

Still waiting for you to tell us who “they” is chucklehead. Maybe you should just go back to your conspiracy boards

You, however...

Still waiting for you to tell us who “they” is chucklehead. Maybe you should just go back to your conspiracy boards
I told you several times. Now you're just trolling.

Who is "they?"
Democrats.

What Democrats? Give me a name
I can give you several. One of of them is that prick in KY....Democrat Governor Andy Beshear. He's had a patient put under house arrest while giving voting rights back to felons.
Then there's the Mayor of New Orleans Latoya Cantrell banned the sale of guns. New Orleans Mayor Issues Order Permitting Gun Sale Ban
NY Governor Cuomo has banned bars and liquor sales.
Seems it's always Democrats that are trying to throw their weight around.
It's just a matter of time before they start kicking our doors down because they see an opportunity to institute measures they've been wanting for decades.

Last edited:

Who is "they?"
Democrats.

I can give you several. One of of them is that prick in KY....Democrat Governor Andy Beshear. He's had a patient put under house arrest while giving voting rights back to felons.
Then there's the Mayor of New Orleans Latoya Cantrell banned the sale of guns. New Orleans Mayor Issues Order Permitting Gun Sale Ban
It's just a matter of time before they start kicking our doors down because they see an opportunity to institute measures they've been wanting for decades.

And that has what to do with the trucking industry, imbecile?

Who is "they?"
Democrats.

And that has what to do with the trucking industry, imbecile?
Well....my point, Dickhead (despite your attempt to compartmentalize the debate) is that Democrats are intentionally trying to infringe on people's rights. They're digging this shit. They're all pretty much folks that love Totalitarian governments.
They feel they can use this crisis to attack their opponents and they want to cause more pain and suffering....as they always tend to do.
I'm sure that most of the abuses are happening in states and cities run by Democrats.
It's one thing to take precautions....but Democrats are lying about the threat and are becoming overly aggressive.
They are instituting irrational bans and curfews intended to cause anger and suffering.
Banning gun sales is going too far, but that's their first knee-jerk reaction.
The NY state Red-flag law was put in place so that a public official can not only keep a person they feel is a threat (for whatever crazy reason) from purchasing a gun, but can kick their door down and take any registered weapons their already have. That law was passed only a few weeks ago.....just in time for this crisis.
New Orleans didn't learn their lesson from Katrina....and they elected another mayor because of skin color instead of qualifications....and they're again paying a heavy price.

Last edited:
Great, now I wonder if people will clean the stores out of a lot of stuff other than food and paper products.

Forum List

Back