Amazon to go Dark

Great, now I wonder if people will clean the stores out of a lot of stuff other than food and paper products.
They already are. Guns, ammo, water containers, water purifiers, canning jars, vaccuum sealers... Yes. They've moved foreward...

Except for food, medical and few other essentials. Get it now if ya had your eye on something.
Coronavirus: Amazon limits warehouses to essential items only | Daily Mail Online

I just ordered razor blades and a book. Order went through promised by Saturday.
I dont think grooming supplies have suffered a run...

Maybe books and razors are essential supplies. Bezos will let us know whats essential in the end I guess.

Isn't it grand when infowars post information and other sites grab it and post it too. LOL

Show me that Infowars did the journalism on this story FIRST and did not RIP it from other sources... If that IS the case -- this item needs to go to conspiracies or get closed....
Hoping..?

Oh yes they are know that. Check out the traffic drop once it was done to you know that censored shit but yet the policy states
Isn't it grand when infowars post information and other sites grab it and post it too. LOL

Show me that Infowars did the journalism on this story FIRST and did not RIP it from other sources... If that IS the case -- this item needs to go to conspiracies or get closed....

Get closed its not my post so close it.

upload_2020-3-18_13-23-23.jpeg

BUT EVERYTHIG I DO SAY OR POST IS IN CONSPIRACY YOU HARAANG ME AND EVERYONE SEES IT!!

BAN ME AND IT MAKES ME RIGHT ABOUT THIS SITE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE SITES THAT PLAYED THIS GAME TANKED SO GOOD DLUCK
AND I HOPE YOU DON'T BAAN ME

YOU LOOK FOR EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO BAN ME AGAIN EVERYONE SEES IT

Last edited:

Hoping..?

No.. gathering facts that might prevent the spread of misinformation... Most of what gets posted here from Infowars was FULLY ripped from other media... In which case, the claim that this IS an Inforwars story is false...

Get it? Not emotional or biased at all....

Show you what

Show me that Infowars didn't RIP this announcement from other sources -- like they USUALLY do before adding their conspiracy spin to a legitimate work of journalism.. You alledged this went the OTHER direction...

Show you what

Show me that Infowars didn't RIP this announcement from other sources -- like they USUALLY do before adding their conspiracy spin to a legitimate work of journalism.. You alledged this went the OTHER direction...
I have no dog in this but I don't see too much "legitimate" journalism these days.

Meh. I never shop on Amazon. Nor do I use any of its services. It doesn't affect my day in any way.

Show you what

I have no dog in this but I don't see too much "legitimate" journalism these days.

I think that even these lazy partisan whores are gonna have to buck up and commit REAL journalism for a couple months here.. Might increase their self-esteem and their respect... They MIGHT get to LIKE that feeling...

Imagine the benefits !!! :113:

And what I mean by went under is --- when you pick left right sides or political sides to much ppl end up leaving b.c. it ends up 1 sided thats all .

Better not run out of condoms. To save I been turning them inside out and reusing them. Kidding, can't remember last time I had a boner anyway

Forum List

Back