Amazon - You're Fired!

Not everything is about you. It's about what the country was supposed to stand for. I'm not worried either but it's not about me.
So are you opposed to street cameras too ? Would you call that being "spied on" ?

How about cameras in supermarkets and department stores ? (ex WalMart).

It had nothing to do with the post your were responding to. I don't think you even read, did you?

Do you realize, that if we allow Trump to do the kind of insane shit you're calling for, Democrats will be implicitly authorized to do the same thing when they're in power. Do you really want that?
WHAT "insane shit" ? I don't know of Trump doing or planning any "insane shit "
Getting you to think is like pounding nails into solid stone.

If a future Democrat President decide to use the DHS as Trump is doing, will you support it? Should they, for example, be allowed to send in the DHS, in unmarked vans and combat gear, to round up conservatives who refuse to wear masks?

Do you understand the concept of precedent? Do you understand that the powers you give to a Republican President will be used by Democrats as well?

Pull your head out.

I still don't support it.
Interesting how Democrats side with lawbreakers quite often (illegal aliens, rioters, traffic blockers)

One can side with police, or they can side with criminals. Vote Republican in November. Blue Lives Matter.

I'm not a Democrat. The overwhelming vast majority of people being spied on are not criminals.
Again JUST for YOU, there is NO LEGAL MORAL OR ETHICAL REASON to prevent cameras in any PUBLIC space. You have ABSOLUTELY NO EXPECTATION of PRIVACY in PUBLIC SPACES AT ALL. That is the law and is reinforced by the Constitution. You are NOT being spied on you are being observed to enhance the operation of crime solving crowd control and law enforcement all powers DIRECTLY given to the States and in limited manner to the Federal Government. Thus facial recognition is a valid tool to use by Government.

Not everything is about you. It's about what the country was supposed to stand for. I'm not worried either but it's not about me.
So are you opposed to street cameras too ? Would you call that being "spied on" ?

A private company can do nothing to you. If they would happen to falsely accuse you of doing something illegal you have venues to right that.

A private company can do nothing to you. If they would happen to falsely accuse you of doing something illegal you have venues to right that.

Remember back when conservatives used to understand the difference between businesses and government?

I suppose conservatives still do. Trumpsters don't.

Interesting how Democrats side with lawbreakers quite often (illegal aliens, rioters, traffic blockers)

One can side with police, or they can side with criminals. Vote Republican in November. Blue Lives Matter.

I'm not a Democrat. The overwhelming vast majority of people being spied on are not criminals.
Again JUST for YOU, there is NO LEGAL MORAL OR ETHICAL REASON to prevent cameras in any PUBLIC space. You have ABSOLUTELY NO EXPECTATION of PRIVACY in PUBLIC SPACES AT ALL. That is the law and is reinforced by the Constitution. You are NOT being spied on you are being observed to enhance the operation of crime solving crowd control and law enforcement all powers DIRECTLY given to the States and in limited manner to the Federal Government. Thus facial recognition is a valid tool to use by Government.

You can say that 50 times and I will simply note, it doesn't matter. I don't support it.

You can say that 50 times and I will simply note, it doesn't matter. I don't support it.
LOL you have NO legal right to complain and any grousing is just that useless whining by a loser and a paranoid, you realize they have effective medications for paranoia now?

Getting you to think is like pounding nails into solid stone.

If a future Democrat President decide to use the DHS as Trump is doing, will you support it? Should they, for example, be allowed to send in the DHS, in unmarked vans and combat gear, to round up conservatives who refuse to wear masks?

Do you understand the concept of precedent? Do you understand that the powers you give to a Republican President will be used by Democrats as well?

Pull your head out.
Dude! What is wrong with you ? You talk like you're insane. My post are perfectly correct as they always are. You're an IDIOT. Or maybe you just need to get more sleep.

Dude: I'm not going to dignify your very stupid question with a response, because nobody is sending the DHS, in unmarked vans and combat gear, to round up anybody who refuses to wear masks. The federal cops actually DO have the word POLICE clearly marked in their uniforms and they are arresting people who are engaging in violence, vandalism, major destruction of stores (ex Starbucks in Seattle, and an entire apartment building), attacking and injuring cops, and major ARSON.

No what the hell are you talking about ? Click the link and view its videos before answering.

And I am not giving a Republican president powers. His powers are coming from the US Constitution - Article 2. Try reading it. along with these links. >>>

Remember back when conservatives used to understand the difference between businesses and government?

I don't know where this conservatives/Trumpsters dichotemy notion came from, but I can say that it isn't going anywhere. Trump has done just about everything one could think of that meets the definition of conservative - opposing illegal immigration, opposing affirmative action, opposing Islam, opposing excessive gun control, opposing excessive abortion, conserving American business - halting Chinese access, etc.

I don't know where this conservatives/Trumpsters dichotemy notion came from, but I can say that it isn't going anywhere. Trump has done just about everything one could think of that meets the definition of conservative - opposing illegal immigration, opposing affirmative action, opposing Islam, opposing excessive gun control, opposing excessive abortion, conserving American business - halting Chinese access, etc.

And not actually doing much of anything about any of it.

Just wear your tin foil hat it will keep you safe

Today I withdrew my name from Amazon.com, and closed my account.

Here's why >> they have banned police from using their facial recognition technology. Oh yeah, I'm sure they're going to make some big high & mighty claim about racial profiling and discrimination (never mind that they engage profusely in Affirmative Action)

So Amazon has made a choice. They can side with their law-abiding customers and the police, or they can side with the terrorist Black Lives Matter, and all their criminal supporters. And I have made a choice also. They will not get another dime out of me.

So, the right is now about invasion of privacy by police. Just like you are now for militarization of our cities. Just like you are now for massive deficits and debts.

The Republicans like Reagan , HW Bush, Bob Dole are turning over in their graves because of how easy Trump hads made you flip on all the Republiucan policies of the past.
Just for you, YOU have NO EXPECTATION of PRIVACY in PUBLIC places NONE NADA ZIPPO.
I have the expectation that the govertnmrent is not using technologvy to spy on me. But hey, Trump has you now loving Big Brother?

Here's why >> they have banned police from using their facial recognition technology. Oh yeah, I'm sure they're going to make some big high & mighty claim about racial profiling and discrimination (never mind that they engage profusely in Affirmative Action)

So Amazon has made a choice. They can side with their law-abiding customers and the police, or they can side with the terrorist Black Lives Matter, and all their criminal supporters. And I have made a choice also. They will not get another dime out of me.

So, the right is now about invasion of privacy by police. Just like you are now for militarization of our cities. Just like you are now for massive deficits and debts.

The Republicans like Reagan , HW Bush, Bob Dole are turning over in their graves because of how easy Trump hads made you flip on all the Republiucan policies of the past.
Just for you, YOU have NO EXPECTATION of PRIVACY in PUBLIC places NONE NADA ZIPPO.
I have the expectation that the govertnmrent is not using technologvy to spy on me. But hey, Trump has you now loving Big Brother?
Agan for the slow and amazingly STUPID, in public places it is NOT spying to record you.

Agan for the slow and amazingly STUPID, in public places it is NOT spying to record you.
Really, they could use facial recognition to track what you do and where you go.

Really, they could use facial recognition to track what you do and where you go.
So long as the tracking is in public spaces so what?

And not actually doing much of anything about any of it.
Oh, I forgot. I'm talking to an information-deprived liberal, victim of liberal OMISSION media.

RECORD positive numbers on the economy, stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, holding China accountable for cyber theft, taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration, created 4 million jobs, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs, unemployment claims hit 50 year low, highest median wage in US history, lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years, lowest unemployment rate in US history for Americans without a high school diploma, 4 million Americans off food stamps, vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever in US history, , opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world for first time in US history (no other president ever did that), Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE, FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in US history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases, reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars, Signed Right-To-Try legislation, $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic - the most ever in US history, Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care -all first in US history (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself), United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957, withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord, pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016, made the Space Force (first in US history) the 6th branch of the Armed Forces, rebuilt the US military to its strongest level in US history, withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban for the first in US history,, upheld by Supreme Court, issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay, MCA deal, reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports, pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016, net exports increaded $59 Billion in 2018, improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement, we have begun BUILDING THE WALL.

Forum List

Back