🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amb William Taylor, is Tramp embezzeling, its like he thinks the money

The Clinton and Nixon impeachment both were behind closed doors, then opened up.

If you suspect Taylor has an anti-Trump agenda. Think again. He's their guy.
Dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), I suspect nothing, despite what you think your reading but actually reading into I'm taking no pro or negative stance on this issue just simply pointing out legal facts. He's their guy? Okay. Are you omnipresent as well as omnipotent? :dunno:

You certainly implied that his testimony was somehow tainted. I was simply heading you off at the pass.
Again the implication was only in your mind, I was simply stating a possibility without implication. You do know the difference, right?

Lose the "us vs them" paradigm for a moment if that's even possible for you. Not everyone who posses possibilities has an agenda other than attempting to see all potential aspects of a situation.

A distinction without a difference. Your non-committal to your own ideas just makes you appear to not know what you're trying to say.
Spoken like a true partisan hack. I applaud you for being consitent.

My assessment comes with no partisan agenda. It's simply an observation of what you have posted.

is his.
------------------------------------------

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election
-----------------------------------------------

He is using our tax payers money like its his!! Its just unbelievable.
Why does anybody believe Taylor? Put him on a stand, administer oath, let Republicans question him, and other witnesses verify or contradict his testimony. TRANSPARENCY!

There are republicans on each of the committees, and they are allowed to ask as many questions as anybody else. You didn't know that?
How would we know? We can't see it. Open the hearings to the public.

How would we know? :dunno:

WTF? Seriously, dude.

Dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), I suspect nothing, despite what you think your reading but actually reading into I'm taking no pro or negative stance on this issue just simply pointing out legal facts. He's their guy? Okay. Are you omnipresent as well as omnipotent? :dunno:

You certainly implied that his testimony was somehow tainted. I was simply heading you off at the pass.
Again the implication was only in your mind, I was simply stating a possibility without implication. You do know the difference, right?

Lose the "us vs them" paradigm for a moment if that's even possible for you. Not everyone who posses possibilities has an agenda other than attempting to see all potential aspects of a situation.

A distinction without a difference. Your non-committal to your own ideas just makes you appear to not know what you're trying to say.

My assessment comes with no partisan agenda. It's simply an observation of what you have posted.
An incorrect assessment but don't let that bother you, I'm sure you're frequently wrong. :thup:

Face it, Democrats that aren't in the hearings don't act like little spoiled children.

is his.

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election

Why does anybody believe Taylor? Put him on a stand, administer oath, let Republicans question him, and other witnesses verify or contradict his testimony. TRANSPARENCY!

There are republicans on each of the committees, and they are allowed to ask as many questions as anybody else. You didn't know that?

WTF? Seriously, dude.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

is his.

ZOMG!!!

"Sinking feeling" + Mueller Report = We got him now!!!

An incorrect assessment but don't let that bother you, I'm sure you're frequently wrong. :thup:
LOL...
You aren't sure of anything.
Your last 20 posts show that much.

I think we've seen the extent of bot tech.

Conclusion:
Needs revision.
You suck. Not ready for prime time.

LOL...

Conclusion:
Needs revision.
Dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), you're way overdue for a psych eval, they can treat your delusions these days. :thup:

is his.

WTF? Seriously, dude.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

Ask your representative for answers.
There are equal numbers of both sides on each committee, dude. They all get to question the witnesses. The fact that they aren't talking should speak volumes to you, dope.

LOL...

Conclusion:
Needs revision.
Dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), you're way overdue for a psych eval, they can treat your delusions these days. :thup:

Repetitive answer.
Case in point.

Loser.

LOL...

Conclusion:
Needs revision.

Repetitive answer.
Case in point.

Loser.
Projection suits you somehow. :thup:

LOL...

Conclusion:
Needs revision.

Repetitive answer.
Case in point.

Loser.

Exactly, dope.

Knowing your limitations is useful.

LOL...

Conclusion:
Needs revision.

Repetitive answer.
Case in point.

Loser.

Exactly, dope.

You keep posting but nothing intelligent comes out. Keep trying though, one day you might have a breakthrough. :thup:

LOL...

Conclusion:
Needs revision.

Repetitive answer.
Case in point.

Loser.

Exactly, dope.

You keep posting but nothing intelligent comes out. Keep trying though, one day you might have a breakthrough. :thup:

Everyone sees it now.

Keep it up though.

Repetitive answer.
Case in point.

Loser.

Exactly, dope.

Everyone sees it now.

Keep it up though.
Yeah they do, you should be ashamed but you're not. Again, make a psych appointment, it'll help. :thup:

Repetitive answer.
Case in point.

Loser.

Exactly, dope.

Everyone sees it now.

Keep it up though.
Yeah they do, you should be ashamed but you're not. Again, make a psych appointment, it'll help. :thup:

Where's your minder, boy?

Exactly, dope.

Everyone sees it now.

Keep it up though.

Where's your minder, boy?
You're a glutton for punishment ain'tcha Sparky. Welp, that's nice and I'd like to accommodate your persecution complex but I've already wasted too much time on your stupidity. Have a nice night. :thup:

WTF? Seriously, dude.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

There are equal numbers of both sides on each committee, dude. They all get to question the witnesses. The fact that they aren't talking should speak volumes to you, dope.
Schiff has not released ALL info-I wonder why? It may NOT serve his narrative and there are some things the Republicans are not allowed to talk about-this is unacceptable if they are basing a lynching on it. And as far as dope goes, I am not a dope, but you must be if you brought it up.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

WTF? Seriously, dude.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

Schiff has not released ALL info-I wonder why? It may NOT serve his narrative and there are some things the Republicans are not allowed to talk about-this is unacceptable if they are basing a lynching on it. And as far as dope goes, I am not a dope, but you must be if you brought it up.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

There is no requirement to release anything, dope.

Forum List

Back