🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amb William Taylor, is Tramp embezzeling, its like he thinks the money

You keep telling yourself that. Me? Unlike you partisan hacks I won't convict until the evidence is irrefutable and not in a partisan "I say it is" way........ :thup:
So, you understand there is a trial phase coming, right?

We are in the Indictment phase....the Dems are performing the task of a Grand Jury. The Senate will hold the trial.

Voters will see what Repubs publicly defend a proven extortion ....
They act like they don't understand the process. Investigation first. Then indictment, then trial. The trial is when the defense gets to call it's it' witnesses, cross examine prosecution witnesses, and all the other stuff they are bitching about. They wanna put the cart before the horse.

They do understand that though. They have finally come up against something they can't defend, so they are attacking the process.

Congressman Zeldin said Wednesday that Bill Taylor was using FOURTH HAND INFO during his deposition.

“One fun fact from yesterday — I saw the opening statement leaked — this is what happens. This is the Democrats’ strategy. They like to cherry-pick leaks,” Zeldin said before he stormed the SCIF with his fellow Republican lawmakers. “Turn to page 12…In that one reference to Joe Biden, it’s not first-hand from Ambassador Taylor, it’s not second-hand from Ambassador Taylor, it’s not third-hand from Ambassador Taylor!”

Zeldin continued, “Ya’ll making a big deal of Ambassador Taylor telling him that Tim Morrison told him that Sondland told Morrison that the President told Sondland that the President told Zelensky — give me a break! This whole thing has been a joke!”

That is why Morrison needs to come in to be questioned, but he won't , and Sondland for lying under oath.

What does one do , when the trampers decide not to give documents or agree to testify, give charges of obstructions to tramp who is telling them not to.
Start charging the individual with conspiricy and see if that changes anything.

So, you understand there is a trial phase coming, right?

We are in the Indictment phase....the Dems are performing the task of a Grand Jury. The Senate will hold the trial.

Voters will see what Repubs publicly defend a proven extortion ....
They act like they don't understand the process. Investigation first. Then indictment, then trial. The trial is when the defense gets to call it's it' witnesses, cross examine prosecution witnesses, and all the other stuff they are bitching about. They wanna put the cart before the horse.

They do understand that though. They have finally come up against something they can't defend, so they are attacking the process.

Congressman Zeldin said Wednesday that Bill Taylor was using FOURTH HAND INFO during his deposition.

“One fun fact from yesterday — I saw the opening statement leaked — this is what happens. This is the Democrats’ strategy. They like to cherry-pick leaks,” Zeldin said before he stormed the SCIF with his fellow Republican lawmakers. “Turn to page 12…In that one reference to Joe Biden, it’s not first-hand from Ambassador Taylor, it’s not second-hand from Ambassador Taylor, it’s not third-hand from Ambassador Taylor!”

Zeldin continued, “Ya’ll making a big deal of Ambassador Taylor telling him that Tim Morrison told him that Sondland told Morrison that the President told Sondland that the President told Zelensky — give me a break! This whole thing has been a joke!”

That is why Morrison needs to come in to be questioned, but he won't , and Sondland for lying under oath.

What does one do , when the trampers decide not to give documents or agree to testify, give charges of obstructions to tramp who is telling them not to.

Sorry! You need to learn what Executive privilege means and why.
Executive privilege cannot be used to hide a crime.

It does not apply here.

Having spent more time than I should have in modern court, any evidence is rarely admitted without convincing corroborative evidence. You've gotta show why any evidence is believable, no matter what form it might take.
This is true but your problem in this instance is the supposed corroborating evidence appears to be interpretive as opposed to concrete as is evidenced on this board with one side claiming it's a slam dunk and the other side claiming it's bull shit.
Personally I suspect it's like the Clinton impeachment, 99.9% political. That's based on quite a few facts not the least of which is that the election of Trump heavily disrupted not only the political status quo, it stopped the progressives march dead in it's tracks towards their desired socio-political goals. If you understand human nature then you understand the backlash and all that encompasses.

Trump's election has nothing to do with whether Taylor's testimony is true or not. There is nothing subjective about whether his contemporaneous notes match what actually happened.
If you say so........ Wait. Are you saying Taylor's not human? Is he one of those lizard people the nutjobs believe in? :dunno:

Taylor was hand picked by Pompeo to be ambassador.
So? What does that have to do with anything? :dunno:

If you suspect Taylor has an anti-Trump agenda. Think again. He's their guy.

Impeachment is neither a court proceeding nor requires a crime.
No shit Sherlock, I'm not addressing that. I'm addressing the claim by some that Trump is guilty of any crime, a claim that so far can only stand up in the court of public opinion. But more so I'm addressing HOW evidence is viewed by the courts, nothing more, nothing less. Hell, my point should have been obvious with "you have no clue how a court of law works".........

Soliciting foreign assistance in elections is a crime.
It is? Show the statute. :dunno:

[USC02] 52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
View attachment 285965
:talk2hand:

This is true but your problem in this instance is the supposed corroborating evidence appears to be interpretive as opposed to concrete as is evidenced on this board with one side claiming it's a slam dunk and the other side claiming it's bull shit.
Personally I suspect it's like the Clinton impeachment, 99.9% political. That's based on quite a few facts not the least of which is that the election of Trump heavily disrupted not only the political status quo, it stopped the progressives march dead in it's tracks towards their desired socio-political goals. If you understand human nature then you understand the backlash and all that encompasses.

Trump's election has nothing to do with whether Taylor's testimony is true or not. There is nothing subjective about whether his contemporaneous notes match what actually happened.
If you say so........ Wait. Are you saying Taylor's not human? Is he one of those lizard people the nutjobs believe in? :dunno:

Their guy? Where did you come up with that?

No shit Sherlock, I'm not addressing that. I'm addressing the claim by some that Trump is guilty of any crime, a claim that so far can only stand up in the court of public opinion. But more so I'm addressing HOW evidence is viewed by the courts, nothing more, nothing less. Hell, my point should have been obvious with "you have no clue how a court of law works".........

Soliciting foreign assistance in elections is a crime.
It is? Show the statute. :dunno:

[USC02] 52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
View attachment 285965
Just because it's there doesn't specifically mean it applies. As legal scholars have already pointed out nothing of value was exchanged. :dunno:

See, unlike you all I'm not a self appointed judge, jury and executioner.

You supposedly come from a law enforcement background but don't understand that it didn't have to be successful to be a crime?

Interesting.

Their guy? Where did you come up with that?

Their guy as in he was hand picked by Pompeo. Not that he is a Trumpist.

Just a reminder that he isn't some "deep state actor".

Just because it's there doesn't specifically mean it applies. As legal scholars have already pointed out nothing of value was exchanged. :dunno:

See, unlike you all I'm not a self appointed judge, jury and executioner.

The law says it's illegal to solicit anything of value from a foreign nation for an election.

The operative word in that sentence is SOLICIT.

Obviously you don't know what it means.

Something of value doesn't have to exchange. Just asking is illegal.

Words do have real meaning. Here's there real meaning of the word solicit:

View attachment 286012

Information is not of a value, or a price could be placed upon it. You are wrong, yet again dumbass!

Of course it has value, fool.
Otherwise, why do it at all then?

Dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), I suspect nothing, despite what you think your reading but actually reading into I'm taking no pro or negative stance on this issue just simply pointing out legal facts. He's their guy? Okay. Are you omnipresent as well as omnipotent? :dunno:

Dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), I suspect nothing, despite what you think your reading but actually reading into I'm taking no pro or negative stance on this issue just simply pointing out legal facts. He's their guy? Okay. Are you omnipresent as well as omnipotent? :dunno:

You should go home and practice that two step move in front of the mirror. You aren't very good at it. You implied that Taylor's bias caused him to hear a completely different conversation than the one he had, and now you try to claim neutrality? Comeon Ringle. It's insulting that you would expect anyone to fall for that.

You should go home and practice that two step move in front of the mirror. You aren't very good at it. You implied that Taylor's bias caused him to hear a completely different conversation than the one he had, and now you try to claim neutrality? Comeon Ringle. It's insulting that you would expect anyone to fall for that.
I implied nothing, simply stated it was a possibility, don't you know the difference? Stop reading in what you think I'm saying and read exactly what I'm saying. Or are you too lost in your political paradigm for that to happen?

I implied nothing, simply stated it was a possibility. Stop reading in what you think I'm saying and read exactly what I'm saying. Or are you too lost in your political paradigm for that to happen?

It's possible that you just stepped into some shit and you don't have enough sense to quietly walk away from it. I'm not saying that is what happened. Just that it is a possibility.

I implied nothing, simply stated it was a possibility. Stop reading in what you think I'm saying and read exactly what I'm saying. Or are you too lost in your political paradigm for that to happen?

It's possible that you just stepped into some shit and you don't have enough sense to quietly walk away from it. I'm not saying that is what happened. Just that it is a possibility.
I don't know why I bother, you idiots are just as bad as the right wing idiots, you see only what you want to see and that is no further than your nose. Might as well just call you Thinker101, the only difference between you two is your socio-political ideology, two peas on opposite end of the pod.

I don't know why I bother, you idiots are just as bad as the right wing idiots, you see only what you want to see and that is no further than your nose. Might as well just call you Thinker101, the only difference between you two is your socio-political ideology, two peas on opposite end of the pod.

Great. Now let go of an exasperated sigh and walk away. You're just smearing the shit on your foot at this point.

Great. Now let go of an exasperated sigh and walk away. You're just smearing the shit on your foot at this point.
Thanks for confirming my assessment. :thup:
The worst of it is I thought you were smarter than that, honestly never expected you to completely mis-characterize what I was saying. But such is the nature of politics and religion, I've seen some of the most educated, brightest, wisest people I know turn into blithering idiots when it comes to politics and religion.
Enjoy your partisan hackery because trying to communicate a simple non partisan concept to you is a waste of time and effort.

The worst of it is I thought you were smarter than that, honestly never expected you to completely mis-characterize what I was saying. But such is the nature of politics and religion, I've seen some of the most educated, brightest, wisest people I know turn into blithering idiots when it comes to politics and religion.
Enjoy your partisan hackery because trying to communicate a simple non partisan concept to you is a waste of time and effort.

That's it. You can wipe that shit off your foot after you get out of sight.

That's pretty pathetic but expected. It's a typical hack response when they don't want to admit they made a mistake. Way to live down to expectations. :thup:

That's pretty pathetic but expected. It's a typical hack response when they don't want to admit they made a mistake.

A couple more Harrumphs and it's done.

Forum List

Back