🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amb William Taylor, is Tramp embezzeling, its like he thinks the money

I don't know why I bother, you idiots are just as bad as the right wing idiots, you see only what you want to see and that is no further than your nose. Might as well just call you Thinker101, the only difference between you two is your socio-political ideology, two peas on opposite end of the pod.

Great. Now let go of an exasperated sigh and walk away. You're just smearing the shit on your foot at this point.
Thanks for confirming my assessment. :thup:
The worst of it is I thought you were smarter than that, honestly never expected you to completely mis-characterize what I was saying. But such is the nature of politics and religion, I've seen some of the most educated, brightest, wisest people I know turn into blithering idiots when it comes to politics and religion.
Enjoy your partisan hackery because trying to communicate a simple non partisan concept to you is a waste of time and effort.

That's it. You can wipe that shit off your foot after you get out of sight.
That's pretty pathetic but expected. It's a typical hack response when they don't want to admit they made a mistake.

A couple more Harrumphs and it's done.
Don't worry about it there buddy, I'll let you claim this one since you're going to anyway, so pat yourself on the back and brag to everyone how you exposed me for being a secret Trumptard......... :lol:

Great. Now let go of an exasperated sigh and walk away. You're just smearing the shit on your foot at this point.
The worst of it is I thought you were smarter than that, honestly never expected you to completely mis-characterize what I was saying. But such is the nature of politics and religion, I've seen some of the most educated, brightest, wisest people I know turn into blithering idiots when it comes to politics and religion.
Enjoy your partisan hackery because trying to communicate a simple non partisan concept to you is a waste of time and effort.

That's pretty pathetic but expected. It's a typical hack response when they don't want to admit they made a mistake.

Don't worry about it there buddy, I'll let you claim this one since you're going to anyway, so pat yourself on the back and brag to everyone how you exposed me for being a secret Trumptard......... :lol:

If you think that is my purpose or desire, you don't know much about me.

Stealing is when you actually steal money, like Hunter Biden STEALING part of the US taxpayer funded aid to Ukraine as part of a kickback....

Conversely you don't know much about me. Did you see my sig line? Do you really think that's a joke? That was my write-in as there was no way I was going to vote for any of the last presidential offerings......... From any of the parties.
If I wanted to vote for either of the top two I would have borrowed characters from Mel Brook's Blazing Saddles, Lepetomane in place of Trump and Llamar in place of Clinton.........
Oh if you honestly think I'm a Trumperoid tell that to Ropey, it'll make his day. :eusa_whistle:

Trump's election has nothing to do with whether Taylor's testimony is true or not. There is nothing subjective about whether his contemporaneous notes match what actually happened.
If you say so........ Wait. Are you saying Taylor's not human? Is he one of those lizard people the nutjobs believe in? :dunno:

Taylor was hand picked by Pompeo to be ambassador.
So? What does that have to do with anything? :dunno:

If you suspect Taylor has an anti-Trump agenda. Think again. He's their guy.
Dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), I suspect nothing, despite what you think your reading but actually reading into I'm taking no pro or negative stance on this issue just simply pointing out legal facts. He's their guy? Okay. Are you omnipresent as well as omnipotent? :dunno:

You certainly implied that his testimony was somehow tainted. I was simply heading you off at the pass.

If you say so........ Wait. Are you saying Taylor's not human? Is he one of those lizard people the nutjobs believe in? :dunno:

Dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), I suspect nothing, despite what you think your reading but actually reading into I'm taking no pro or negative stance on this issue just simply pointing out legal facts. He's their guy? Okay. Are you omnipresent as well as omnipotent? :dunno:

You certainly implied that his testimony was somehow tainted. I was simply heading you off at the pass.
Again the implication was only in your mind, I was simply stating a possibility without implication. You do know the difference, right?

Lose the "us vs them" paradigm for a moment if that's even possible for you. Not everyone who posses possibilities has an agenda other than attempting to see all potential aspects of a situation.

Conversely you don't know much about me. Did you see my sig line? Do you really think that's a joke? That was my write-in as there was no way I was going to vote for any of the last presidential offerings......... From any of the parties.
If I wanted to vote for either of the top two I would have borrowed characters from Mel Brook's Blazing Saddles, Lepetomane in place of Trump and Llamar in place of Clinton.........
Oh if you honestly think I'm a Trumperoid tell that to Ropey, it'll make his day. :eusa_whistle:

You try real hard to portray yourself as above it all, and able to point out the foibles of both sides. I get that. Sometimes you slip to one side or the other of that fence. Admit it. Nobody will send you a bill, It rings hollow when you point at what others are wearing but hope they never find out about the holes in your own underwear.

Again the implication was only in your mind, I was simply stating a possibility without implication. You do know the difference, right?

Lose the "us vs them" paradigm for a moment if that's even possible for you. Not everyone who posses possibilities has an agenda other than attempting to see all potential aspects of a situation.

A distinction without a difference. Your non-committal to your own ideas just makes you appear to not know what you're trying to say.

You try real hard to portray yourself as above it all, and able to point out the foibles of both sides. I get that. Sometimes you slip to one side or the other of that fence. Admit it. Nobody will send you a bill, It rings hollow when you point at what others are wearing but hope they never find out about the holes in your own underwear.
Me? Slip? NEVER!!! I'm perfect!!!!

Now could I interest you in some beachfront property in Arizona......... Maybe a few bridges........

I know all to well that I'm human and slip but this wasn't one of those times.

Last edited:

A distinction without a difference. Your non-committal to your own ideas just makes you appear to not know what you're trying to say.
Spoken like a true partisan hack. I applaud you for being consitent.

Now could I interest you in some beachfront property in Arizona......... Maybe a few bridges........

I gave you several opportunities to step away with your honor intact. Do you really want to continue this pissing contest? I just dank a 32 oz slushie.

I gave you several opportunities to step away with your honor intact. Do you really want to continue this pissing contest? I just dank a 32 oz slushie.
So, you still think I was implying and not simply stating a possibility? I forget, as a social scientist and former LEO I'm trained to take nothing for granted, to look at ALL possibilities.

So, you still think I was implying and not simply stating a possibility? I forget, as a social scientist and former LEO I'm trained to take nothing for granted, to look at ALL possibilities.

What ever you say. Great Nathan Thurm imitation you got there.

I don't even know who that is. Look, it's past obvious you're going to believe whatever you choose to believe, that's your prerogative. My honor's intact whether you opt to believe it or not. Such is life. :thup:

I don't even know who that is. Look, it's past obvious you're going to believe whatever you choose to believe, that's your prerogative. My honor's intact whether you opt to believe it or not. Such is life. :thup:

I haven't watched SNL since the first group started it.

is his.
------------------------------------------

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election
-----------------------------------------------

He is using our tax payers money like its his!! Its just unbelievable.
Why does anybody believe Taylor? Put him on a stand, administer oath, let Republicans question him, and other witnesses verify or contradict his testimony. TRANSPARENCY!

is his.

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election

Why does anybody believe Taylor? Put him on a stand, administer oath, let Republicans question him, and other witnesses verify or contradict his testimony. TRANSPARENCY!

There are republicans on each of the committees, and they are allowed to ask as many questions as anybody else. You didn't know that?

is his.

There are republicans on each of the committees, and they are allowed to ask as many questions as anybody else. You didn't know that?
How would we know? We can't see it. Open the hearings to the public.

is his.

How would we know? We can't see it. Open the hearings to the public.

You should know because that's how committees work. You haven't heard a word about republican committee members not being allowed to ask questions. If that had happened, they would be screaming. That would be something to scream about.

Forum List

Back