amber alerts are working...thankfully

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
As authorities work to get deputies to the scene, Adams continues to follow the car. He says he doesn't want to get too close because he doesn't want to "spook" the man if he sees him on the phone. He stays behind the car, relaying information about where they are, and eventually getting close enough to confirm the license plate number and to see the little girl inside the car. He says she even waved at him.

Officers finally caught up to them, and pulled Enix over. Adams stays nearby on the phone, saying "he doesn't want to leave the deputy" until he knows all is safe. He tells the dispatcher he sees the little girl is out of the car and asks if she's okay. When the dispatcher confirms that Brooklynne was safe, they end the call.

Amber Alert & observant driver led to safe recovery of Knoxville girl

do you pay attention to amber alerts......i tend to just kinda file them....in my memory.....i think they are great
as are silver alerts for older people

I pay no attention to amber alerts at all. I wish I didn't even get them. The amber alerts around here are from Mexican fathers taking their children across the border. I'd be more likely to give directions.

Forum List

Back