🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amen and Awoman

Who in the hell cares.

Apparently Dems in congress care.
It seems the republicans are all in a frenzy of Awomen. The democrats don't care.
Dumbassery from their leaders never worries Dimwingers.

I don't care, do you really???
Yes. Our elected servants wasting time, and our money, on dumbassery like this should concern anyone.

What a dumbass. He doesn't know what "Amen" means, first of all.

And the woke moron thinks he was falling in line with Nazi Pelousy's edict of not using "gender specific" terms in the House............he used a gender specific term.

The Dimwinger madness has started.

No. He is just stupid.

Why do you see nefarious political agenda behind everything?
He is following Nazi Pelousy’s lead, Dumbass.
It's Nancy Pelosi. Her name isn't Nazi. Name calling is the Hallmark of the immature.

And there are no indications Speaker Pelosi directed him to make this faux pas. Making up stuff is the Hallmark of the ignorant.

Immature and ignorant. Two qualities making you unworthy of the time and effort to be associated with.
Yeah, it’s just coincidence this idiot did this immediately after NAZI PELOUSY pulled her moronic stunt with the House rules.

1st Amendment right of religion.

You have the right to be stupid. If you cannot be stupid on your own, a democrat will be appointed to you at no charge...

Hey he is allowed to pray any way he wants. Oh how stupid Christians are, or should I say make believe Christians.
You morons just make up stupid words and think you’re doing the world a favor. Christians are stupid huh. Amen is Hebrew for let it be so. What the fuck does awomen mean? Come on scholar you show those stupid Christians and define WTF that means.

Then in 1802, Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association, wrote: “I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should ‘make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,’ thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.”

The Supreme Court has cited Jefferson’s letter in key cases, beginning with a polygamy case in the 19th century. In the 1947 case Everson v. Board of Education, the Court cited a direct link between Jefferson’s “wall of separation” concept and the First Amendment’s establishment clause.
-----------------------------------------------------------

and Jesus was call AMEN. In the time of Jews only men went to the synagogues, women didn't. Now even to this day , othodox Jews treat women like shit.
Amen has nothing to do with gender you insane SJW nut bag. Holy shit.

1609871297646.png

What is pathetic is at a time when the election has been stolen, tremendous crime, have significant debt and unemployment becuse of China Joe's Chicom buddies the House waste their time on this silly woke shit.

Wow, reading through this thread there are many that seem pretty triggered by this. It’s a laugh and shake your head kind of comment. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.

Wow, reading through this thread there are many that seem pretty triggered by this. It’s a laugh and shake your head kind of comment. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.
So what do you think this dipshit was trying to accomplish here?

My guess was that he was making a light hearted symbolic statement to give women a shout out. Are you seeing a serious threat to change the word Amen to Awomen?

if Iasked you if you were an American or an American’t... would you think I was threatening the existence of the word American?

My guess was that he was making a light hearted symbolic statement to give women a shout out. Are you seeing a serious threat to change the word Amen to Awomen?

if Iasked you if you were an American or an American’t... would you think I was threatening the existence of the word American?
Amen has absolutely nothing to do with gender.

That doesn't make sense. He was praying.

I know the word has nothing to do with gender. Just like the word American has nothing to do with can or can’t. Are you really not understanding this?!

One thing I have learned is we do not send our best and brightest to Congress. The guy is trying to be funny and he comes off as uneducated.

I for one can't believe there are 6 pages of this rubbish.
I for one can't believe you don't about the subject and yet keep posting about it. Kind of says a lot about you and it is not good.

I'm impressed you think this is worthy news. How about covid, for some reason your a-holes deny the existence of.

Why not tar and feather him??

I know the word has nothing to do with gender. Just like the word American has nothing to do with can or can’t. Are you really not understanding this?!
Oh, I understand. So the idiot congressman was mocking prayer?

Forum List

Back