🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amen and Awoman

Y3zCYgWk.png
Lower Left....left of Biden....that's a DUDE? You sure?

:p

1st Amendment right of religion.

You have the right to be stupid. If you cannot be stupid on your own, a democrat will be appointed to you at no charge...

Hey he is allowed to pray any way he wants. Oh how stupid Christians are, or should I say make believe Christians.
You morons just make up stupid words and think you’re doing the world a favor. Christians are stupid huh. Amen is Hebrew for let it be so. What the fuck does awomen mean? Come on scholar you show those stupid Christians and define WTF that means.

Then in 1802, Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association, wrote: “I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should ‘make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,’ thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.”

The Supreme Court has cited Jefferson’s letter in key cases, beginning with a polygamy case in the 19th century. In the 1947 case Everson v. Board of Education, the Court cited a direct link between Jefferson’s “wall of separation” concept and the First Amendment’s establishment clause.

and Jesus was call AMEN. In the time of Jews only men went to the synagogues, women didn't. Now even to this day , othodox Jews treat women like shit.

You stated nothing to counter what I said. Yes, Jefferson said he would not stop a state from instituting a state religion.

"Prohibiting the free exercise".............that is what you are arguing for.
State law can not be more restrictive than federal law.

1st Amendment right of religion.

You have the right to be stupid. If you cannot be stupid on your own, a democrat will be appointed to you at no charge...

Hey he is allowed to pray any way he wants. Oh how stupid Christians are, or should I say make believe Christians.

Tim Tebow was unavailable for comment.

I know Penelope doesn't have a clue why I posted the above comment, will some leftist who understands be kind enough to explain it to her?

Rosh Hashanah 2005: the movement spreads to the United States. Three women launch an Amen group in a heavily Orthodox New York City suburb. Today, some sixty women show up every morning to say Amen to each other’s fifteen Morning Blessings. These women include wives, mothers and grandmothers—some with considerable family responsibilities, some who have day jobs or are enrolled in university.
The Amen Phenomenon - Jewish Action

What a dumbass. He doesn't know what "Amen" means, first of all.

And the woke moron thinks he was falling in line with Nazi Pelousy's edict of not using "gender specific" terms in the House............he used a gender specific term.

The Dimwinger madness has started.

No. He is just stupid.

Why do you see nefarious political agenda behind everything?
He is following Nazi Pelousy’s lead, Dumbass.

Who in the hell cares.

Apparently Dems in congress care.
It seems the republicans are all in a frenzy of Awomen. The democrats don't care.
Dumbassery from their leaders never worries Dimwingers.

I don't care, do you really???

Another post? It seems you care a lot more than you are wanting to admit.

Awoman inserted in the prayer is absolutely stupid, a Democrat was stupid enough to do it. He is a moron and he gets criticized for it, if you don't care leave the thread however the stupidity of his actions live on.

Lower Left....left of Biden....that's a DUDE? You sure?

:p

The Secretary of Health in PA. Most definitely not a woman.

Funny though, this “Amen and Awoman” statement, is the Dem saying there are only two genders?

Confirms lack of educational knowledge (being stupid)
Offends millions by 'saying there are only 2 defined genders, men or women'
Social Justice train-wreck / failure

It was a clusterfu@k failure all the way around.

Tar and feather the preacher!! You belittled him enough, time to sentence him to death like the Puritans did with the witches.

What a dumbass. He doesn't know what "Amen" means, first of all.

And the woke moron thinks he was falling in line with Nazi Pelousy's edict of not using "gender specific" terms in the House............he used a gender specific term.

The Dimwinger madness has started.

No. He is just stupid.

Why do you see nefarious political agenda behind everything?
He is following Nazi Pelousy’s lead, Dumbass.
It's Nancy Pelosi. Her name isn't Nazi. Name calling is the Hallmark of the immature.

And there are no indications Speaker Pelosi directed him to make this faux pas. Making up stuff is the Hallmark of the ignorant.

Immature and ignorant. Two qualities making you unworthy of the time and effort to be associated with.

Forum List

Back