🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amen and Awoman

1st Amendment right of religion.

You have the right to be stupid. If you cannot be stupid on your own, a democrat will be appointed to you at no charge...

Hey he is allowed to pray any way he wants. Oh how stupid Christians are, or should I say make believe Christians.

Yes you should make a distinction. I am a Christian. What he said harmed me in no way. It was an attempt at inclusion. I myself think it wasn't kinda not the overall best attempt but an attempt all the same.

I don't see why that is bad.

You have the right to be stupid. If you cannot be stupid on your own, a democrat will be appointed to you at no charge...

Hey he is allowed to pray any way he wants. Oh how stupid Christians are, or should I say make believe Christians.

Yes you should make a distinction. I am a Christian. What he said harmed me in no way. It was an attempt at inclusion. I myself think it wasn't kinda not the overall best attempt but an attempt all the same.

Well, celebrating ignorance sets a bad example for starters.

You're not a Christian.

You're not a Christian.

If he says he is, he is - unless there is contrary evidence.

Penelope is a Muzzie Beast and part of Hamas - so for him to claim to be Christian is laughable. Many Catholics are Marxists, so if pknopp says he is Christian, I'll believe him until there is contrary evidence.
You can't be a Christian and support abortion

Well, celebrating ignorance sets a bad example for starters.

You believe inclusion is ignorant. I do not.

You're not a Christian.

Penelope is a Muzzie Beast and part of Hamas - so for him to claim to be Christian is laughable. Many Catholics are Marxists, so if pknopp says he is Christian, I'll believe him until there is contrary evidence.

I'm pro-life. If I questioned you I bet you really aren't. Being pro-life means far more than the life not yet born.

You're not a Christian.

I'm pro-life. If I questioned you I bet you really aren't. Being pro-life means far more than the life not yet born.
like I said your not a Christian

Jesus supported the death penalty in the Bible - are you claiming he wasn't really a Christian?

No Jesus did not.

What is that makes a person a Christian? Accepting Karl Marx as your personal lord and savior?

When you are left with worthless rants.............

I repeat "Who is the hell cares"

We do, Ahmed. And we are Americans, unlike you. No one gives a fuck what you or the rest of Hamas has to say.

So tramp jr mocked him and you do the same:

Donald Trump Jr., the president’s oldest son, attacked the Missouri congressman’s gesture toward gender inclusion.

“It isn’t a gendered word but that didn’t stop them from being insane. Is this what you voted for?” said Trump Jr., who incorrectly identified the word’s origin as Latin.
Cleaver’s “Amen and ‘A-woman’’ was a pun. Some were offended | The Kansas City Star
-----------------------------------
Just because he mocked him he was open to mock.

Forum List

Back