🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amen and Awoman

Wow, reading through this thread there are many that seem pretty triggered by this. It’s a laugh and shake your head kind of comment. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.
So what do you think this dipshit was trying to accomplish here?
My guess was that he was making a light hearted symbolic statement to give women a shout out. Are you seeing a serious threat to change the word Amen to Awomen?

if Iasked you if you were an American or an American’t... would you think I was threatening the existence of the word American?
Throwing some jokes into a prayer? I’m sure God appreciates that.
Why wouldn’t God appreciate it?

Wow, reading through this thread there are many that seem pretty triggered by this. It’s a laugh and shake your head kind of comment. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.
My guess was that he was making a light hearted symbolic statement to give women a shout out. Are you seeing a serious threat to change the word Amen to Awomen?

if Iasked you if you were an American or an American’t... would you think I was threatening the existence of the word American?
Amen has absolutely nothing to do with gender.

That doesn't make sense. He was praying.
I know the word has nothing to do with gender. Just like the word American has nothing to do with can or can’t. Are you really not understanding this?!
Oh, I understand. So the idiot congressman was mocking prayer?
Is that how you see it? Mocking prayer?

did you take my question to you as Mocking Americans?
I'm following your logic. You said he was giving a shout out to women. Praying is speaking to God. Your post only makes sense if the idiot was mocking prayer or else he's just a full blown idiot.
Mocking? You mean making fun of prayer in a cruel way? I don’t see how he was doing that. I don’t see why the word play needs to be a negative thing just as my American’t example has nothing to do with demeaning or mocking America. Can you explain why you think that is mocking prayer?
I don’t think you are following my logic if you think that word is mocking prayer

Last edited:

World's Greatest Tweet!

That’s a good one... but I guess you should be outraged at that tweet for mocking the mentally handicapped... right?

Can;' help that you elect luminaries like AOC as your Brain Trust

Was that a response to my post are did you think you were speaking to somebody else? What you said has nothing to do with anything I’ve said.

I answered what you said. You pick real winners as "leaders"

World's Greatest Tweet!

That’s a good one... but I guess you should be outraged at that tweet for mocking the mentally handicapped... right?

Can;' help that you elect luminaries like AOC as your Brain Trust

Was that a response to my post are did you think you were speaking to somebody else? What you said has nothing to do with anything I’ve said.

I answered what you said. You pick real winners as "leaders"

What does that have to do with what I said?

1609885023877.png

Cleaver on Fox right now explaining why he said A-woman
Because the ancient Jews were misogynistic.

Stupidist comment since Johnson said Guam would tip over.
Huh? What are you talking about and what does that have to do with what I’ve said.

That’s twice now I’ve gotten random blather replies in this thread. Are the bots malfunctioning or something?

Amen has absolutely nothing to do with gender.

That doesn't make sense. He was praying.
I know the word has nothing to do with gender. Just like the word American has nothing to do with can or can’t. Are you really not understanding this?!
Oh, I understand. So the idiot congressman was mocking prayer?
While praying....

So now the story is that the ancient Jews hated women SOOOOO much that they jumped in their time machine, came to the future, found out what word we were going to use for male human beings, and then incorporated it into that one word, just to piss off chicks 2000 years after they died?

Damn, that's some diabolical shit.

So now the story is that the ancient Jews hated women SOOOOO much that they jumped in their time machine, came to the future, found out what word we were going to use for male human beings, and then incorporated it into that one word, just to piss off chicks 2000 years after they died?

Damn, that's some diabolical shit.
Well I guess you could make an argument though for womenstrual.....

Forum List

Back