America 2014

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Mom beaten, only toddler intervenes - CNN.com Video

Will there be anybody in the leftist news media condemn this? Will any liberals condemn this? Who thinks, like I do, that the people to the left in our society will defend the attacker claiming she was a victim of HER environment? Are there any liberals on this board who will defend his actions?

Last edited:
Those Democrats that stood around and did nothing certainly did by their actions. Why, because our society has deteriorated to this savage level. Why, welfare, single parent homes, and a lack of people being taught to take responsibility for their actions. And don't call me an asshole Mr. Navy "Squid."

Will there be anybody in the leftist news media condemn this? Will any liberals condemn this? Who thinks, like I do, that the people to the left in our society will defend the attacker claiming she was a victim of HER environment? Are there any liberals on this board who will defend his actions?

Ummm..... Didn't you get this from the leftist news media? Why nothing on Fox?

Oh I'm 100% positive there will be, its breaking news.

Yeah, domestic violence never occurred in the US until welfare and divorce...LOL!!!!

Yeah, domestic violence never occurred in the US until welfare and divorce...LOL!!!!

This is not "domestic violence." Wheres Eric Holder screaming about the Latino woman's civil rights being violated? Oh , guess not. If it were the other way around the liberal media would get on its Travon Martin kick and try to say it was racially motivated. You people are hypocrites.

More like breaking wind...

This is not "domestic violence." Wheres Eric Holder screaming about the Latino woman's civil rights being violated? Oh , guess not. If it were the other way around the liberal media would get on its Travon Martin kick and try to say it was racially motivated. You people are hypocrites.

Yeah, just because we've done nothing to placate a fanatic racist..

But you got it from the leftist news media.

Just out of curiosity, when did it become the news media's responsibility to condemn things? I don't require some talking head to tell me the conclusions I should make, why would you want that?

But you got it from the leftist news media.

Just out of curiosity, when did it become the news media's responsibility to condemn things? I don't require some talking head to tell me the conclusions I should make, why would you want that?

Find this story on MSNBC? Watch the coverage, if any, it gets. Al Sharpton will be spouting his fuckin mouth off for sure.DOUBLE STANDARD! Again, Travon Martin case. So you condone the beating?

Yeah, just because we've done nothing to placate a fanatic racist..

No, because its the DOUBLE STANDARD. Staying silent is placating Black racism and excusing it.

No, staying silent means you are thinking about how this beating has no proof of it being racially motivated..

Why did no one help? hell it's the mentality of big city folks, they walk over people dead or dying on the streets..and according to American protocol, one does not interfere with fights, that is considered taboo..

She does have the right to sue the women and file charges with police...

Forum List

Back