America After The Fall Of Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1718591440733.png

Sounds very logical to me. I hope it turns out at least that well. What do you think?

They both will fall. Biden will die in office. That will force the Dems into a contested convention. The GOP will have the knives out the day after the next electoral vote count.

The problem is that people like M Greene and Johnson will still be around.

Trump is finished. He probably will try and run again in another 4 years if he is not in jail or been jailed.

View attachment 963447

Sounds very logical to me. I hope it turns out at least that well. What do you think?

Say what now? I go away for a few and this thread starts like it's satire? Where's the funny? Where's the wit? Where is the salient observation that kiills the politics and makes a joke in the same breath?

I see your one(1) TDS spaz and raise you two(2) satire images.

Bottom line, I think the key to recovery will be whether or not the worst happens -- if the "Unified Reich" is successful in effectively destroying our voting/electoral system. This would happen via voting law changes and structural changes, particularly at state level -- and we've already seen some of this. If they try this, and if they can pull this off during Trump's four years, all bets are off. That's when this country goes fully down the path of Europe, 90 years ago.

Last edited:
Bottom line, I think the key to recovery will be whether or not the worst happens -- if the "Unified Reich" is successful in effectively destroying our voting/electoral system. This would happen via voting law changes and structural changes, particularly at state level -- and we've already seen some of this. If they try this, and if they can pull this off during Trump's four years, all bets are off. That's when this country goes fully down the path of Europe, 90 years ago.

Why are you bringing up Austria-Hungary?

yea but you said....HE probably will try and run again in another 4 years if he is not in jail or been jailed.......that dont sound like wannabes.....
Your the one who suggested that you think some believe Trump is immortal.
Thus my comments were based on your comment.

Yes, I believe that Trump will try to run again but it is just a belief. it is not a statement of fact. Obviously if any of the criminal trials result in guilty and appeals fail then yes that will be the end of Trump.

Trump is 4 years younger than Biden. So there is a possibility that he can run again if not criminally convicted.

The wannabes will be those who will seek the MAGA vote and may even seek his blessing.

Forum List

Back