America Among the Lowest in Violent Crime?

Depends.

Compared to central, south America, Africa and arabia she is right....These parts of the world are vastly more violent and have little value on life.

East asia and most of europe are probably far safer partly because the brown and black races are extremely violent and we have a lot of them. This is a fact seen in policing data. Eastern asians are far less violent.

For white Americans….no…

3F430EE1-1053-4CC5-BDF8-606806059398.jpeg

Yet most of the school mass shootings are committed by whites
This is NOT true.

But regardless, she is saying AMERICANS (all races together) commit FAR LESS violent crime per capita than nearly all other countries.

We are less than 5% of the population, but commit 1.?% of violent crimes

This is NOT true.

But regardless, she is saying AMERICANS (all races together) commit FAR LESS violent crime per capita than nearly all other countries.

We are less than 5% of the population, but commit 1.?% of violent crimes
Funny, I don't remember black mass school shooters. Help me out.

Funny, I don't remember black mass school shooters. Help me out.
Between 1982 and June 2022, 68 out of the 129 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 11. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 16 percent, and 8.5 percent respectively

Between 1982 and June 2022, 68 out of the 129 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 11. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 16 percent, and 8.5 percent respectively
I said mass school shootings.

For white Americans….no…

View attachment 659645
Yes we all know that young minority males kill each other to such an extent that a handful of ultra violent inner city neighborhoods actually skew the murder rate for the entire country.

Cops and politicians all know this but they choose to do nothing about it.

Forum List

Back