America betrayed by two-party dictatorship

This is from someone who did not vote for Clinton, did not vote for either Bush and did not vote for Obama.

Both of the two dominant political parties have so thoroughly embarrassed themselves with their Presidential candidate offerings that we really have to ask what is their agenda. It is as if they had hit rock bottom and then started using dynamite to go even deeper.
Yet, the stranger of the two is the Democratic Party. In a year where even a modestly popular figure could beat Trump easily, the apparently selected person is so marginally acceptable to the electorate that there are serious doubts she can defeat him.
This makes the race close when it doesn't need to be. So, what is the advantage of hanging on to Hillary? It isn't good for the party, it isn't good for America, it isn't good for the world. In fact, the down side is so enormous that, as a caring citizen, we might expect she would withdraw and allow a more popular choice to be made.
Thus, this election really has come down to personality: Trump with the ego of massive proportions, but not much else, and Hillary with the drive to become President, but not much else.
Neither will satisfy any more than a small minority of Americans.
The two-party conspiracy deserves to be broken. Neither party merits loyalty or anyone's vote.
It's enough to make one vote for Johnson! His positions and personality are less disconcerting than Donald's and Hillary's. This poster has not decided yet what to do, though certainly a Democratic or Republican vote is out.

Betrayed by it? 95% of people vote for it.

Lots of confusion with this thread. The GOP did not pick Trump, they fought tooth and nail against him. He won because Many on the right, middle and some of the left are tired of the same garbage politicians produce. Then grabbing ever increasing power and getting wealthy in the process. The Dems did pick Hillary, she is deeply entrenched with the corporate crony relationship that has beaten the middle class down and made them all richer.

"America betrayed by two-party dictatorship"

Nonsense.

There is no conspiracy, no dictatorship.

Americans are alone responsible for the good, or bad, government they get.
The fact that your beloved Hillary has the D nomination is proof enough that your post is utterly and completely ignorant.

Completely expected remark by someone whose candidate has made it clear that he would bang his own daughter.
You are one stupid libtard.

I'm not the one wanting to bang my daughter. Their new Rape Pence Logo should be accompanied by banjo music.
"America betrayed by two-party dictatorship"

Nonsense.

There is no conspiracy, no dictatorship.

Americans are alone responsible for the good, or bad, government they get.
The fact that your beloved Hillary has the D nomination is proof enough that your post is utterly and completely ignorant.

Completely expected remark by someone whose candidate has made it clear that he would bang his own daughter.
You are one stupid libtard.

I'm not the one wanting to bang my daughter. Their new Rape Pence Logo should be accompanied by banjo music.
My guess is you'd much rather bang Pence than any one of Trumps daughter's.

You're wrong on such a wide range of subjects.

It doesn't have to be this way, but both parties have been taken over by their zealots.

The zealots are emboldened and empowered by the fact that money controls politics, the fact that there are no congressional term limits, and the fact that a lack of a Balanced Budget Amendment incentivizes poor fiscal decisions.

This is fixable, or at least significantly improvable, but we're too busy keeping track of Kardashian boyfriends and playing Pokemon Go™.

Both parties have been taken over by zealots? Wow...trying to stay "in the middle" apparently really screws with your concept of reality. Both sides are not the same. :rolleyes:

It doesn't have to be this way, but both parties have been taken over by their zealots.

The zealots are emboldened and empowered by the fact that money controls politics, the fact that there are no congressional term limits, and the fact that a lack of a Balanced Budget Amendment incentivizes poor fiscal decisions.

This is fixable, or at least significantly improvable, but we're too busy keeping track of Kardashian boyfriends and playing Pokemon Go™.

Both parties have been taken over by zealots? Wow...trying to stay "in the middle" apparently really screws with your concept of reality. Both sides are not the same. :rolleyes:
Correct, both sides are not the same.

But their behaviors are very similar.

That's about as simple as I can make it.

No, their "behaviors" are not very similar. The "behaviors" of the two parties could not be any more different. Wow, they both take donations, guess they're the same. :rolleyes:

No, their "behaviors" are not very similar. The "behaviors" of the two parties could not be any more different. Wow, they both take donations, guess they're the same. :rolleyes:
Of course the behaviors are similar. Both ends regularly deploy spin, deflection, diversion, distortion, personal insults, name-calling, straw man arguments and outright lies to push their agenda.

Oh, and denial. I almost forgot denial.

:rolleyes:

No. The right wing has gone batshit crazy, but you can't admit that the party you have opposed so vehemently is on an even keel. We on the left are doing just fine. Worry about your own fuck ups.

No. The right wing has gone batshit crazy, but you can't admit that the party you have opposed so vehemently is on an even keel. We on the left are doing just fine. Worry about your own fuck ups.
Sorry, I'm an independent, voting for Hillary.

I just have both eyes open.

This is from someone who did not vote for Clinton, did not vote for either Bush and did not vote for Obama.

Both of the two dominant political parties have so thoroughly embarrassed themselves with their Presidential candidate offerings that we really have to ask what is their agenda. It is as if they had hit rock bottom and then started using dynamite to go even deeper.
Yet, the stranger of the two is the Democratic Party. In a year where even a modestly popular figure could beat Trump easily, the apparently selected person is so marginally acceptable to the electorate that there are serious doubts she can defeat him.
This makes the race close when it doesn't need to be. So, what is the advantage of hanging on to Hillary? It isn't good for the party, it isn't good for America, it isn't good for the world. In fact, the down side is so enormous that, as a caring citizen, we might expect she would withdraw and allow a more popular choice to be made.
Thus, this election really has come down to personality: Trump with the ego of massive proportions, but not much else, and Hillary with the drive to become President, but not much else.
Neither will satisfy any more than a small minority of Americans.
The two-party conspiracy deserves to be broken. Neither party merits loyalty or anyone's vote.
It's enough to make one vote for Johnson! His positions and personality are less disconcerting than Donald's and Hillary's. This poster has not decided yet what to do, though certainly a Democratic or Republican vote is out.
Thats what I've been saying for the last year +

glad someone else "gets it"

Sorry, I'm an independent, voting for Hillary.

I just have both eyes open.
LOL

Republicans are 90% white. Democrats are everyone else. The reason some complain the Democrats can't make a decision is because they are a coalition party. Hardly a dictatorship.
Exactly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back