America came very close to suffering its first successful coup d etat

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warned that America “came very close” to suffering its “first successful coup,” describing Robert Mueller’s operation — marketed as an “investigation” by authorities — as an attempt to usurp a duly elected president. He offered his remarks in a Friday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
Gohmert said, “It’s time for Republicans to say, ‘Enough already. You have put this country through hell. You have let these ridiculous allegations that we now see are totally bogus get you the majority in the House.’ But if the American people will wake up, and I hope that they will, I think that they are, it seems like things are indicating that, then it’s time for anybody with an R or D beside their names that’s going to preserve the Constitution — make no mistake, we are in a constitutional crisis — to stand up and say, ‘Enough already.'”

Louie Gohmert: Very Close to America's First Successful Coup | Breitbart
What a drama queen

Was whitewater and Lewinsky a coup de tat ?

It was an attempt to get a legally elected POTUS removed from office.

All because he clubbed Hillary like a baby seal.
I really wished he actually clubbed Hillary like a baby seal.. But alas the bitch still is breaking the law every fucking day...

trump-and-baby-hillary-230461.gif

Describing the Muller investigation as an attempted coup seems silly. It doesn't fit the definition. :dunno:

Coup d'état
A coup d'état, also known simply as a coup, a putsch, golpe de estado, or an overthrow, is a type of revolution, where the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus occurs.

Like I said: doesn't fit the definition. There was no attempted revolution, nor even overthrow. At most one might argue there was an attempt to remove Trump from office, but that would simply leave Pence as president. And that is ignoring the fact that coup is usually used to describe fast, violent, often unexpected overthrows of governments, usually by militaries.
The perfect coup wouldn't be done in such a dumb ignorant way as you described, but it would be done in the way that wouldn't be detected as a coup, especially in these United States of America.

Describing the Muller investigation as an attempted coup seems silly. It doesn't fit the definition. :dunno:

Coup d'état
A coup d'état, also known simply as a coup, a putsch, golpe de estado, or an overthrow, is a type of revolution, where the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus occurs.

Like I said: doesn't fit the definition. There was no attempted revolution, nor even overthrow. At most one might argue there was an attempt to remove Trump from office, but that would simply leave Pence as president. And that is ignoring the fact that coup is usually used to describe fast, violent, often unexpected overthrows of governments, usually by militaries.
The perfect coup wouldn't be done in such a dumb ignorant way as you described, but it would be done in the way that wouldn't be detected as a coup, especially in these United States of America.
With the Dimwitocraps led by the sick bitch who scrubbed her hardrives clean with bleachbit and hammered her cellphones in charge of the coup, you can understand the stupidity of those who blindly followed her(like the Nazi's did with Hitler) and now the trail of bread crumbs is going to lead to some severe arrests all the way up to the top of the last administration. Then the cities will burn...

It was an attempt to get a legally elected POTUS removed from office.

All because he clubbed Hillary like a baby seal.
Was ???
Yeah. It was a wash. Now for the backlash.
What I meant was "it's over" ? Could have fooled me.. lol
Yes, I understood. But it ended when the Mueller report crashed and burned. This is just more sky screaming by the Losers.

IG report on the horizon. Things will start popping soon enough.

Coup d'état

"The perfect coup"? Clearly this wasn't such a thing. :lol:

For those who think the Muller investigation was an attempted coup, how are you defining the word? So far I've seen one person link to the Wiki definition, and that definition didn't even fit with the investigation.

For those who think the Muller investigation was an attempted coup, how are you defining the word? So far I've seen one person link to the Wiki definition, and that definition didn't even fit with the investigation.
The Russian Collusion mantra was the attempted coup, along with all the attendant falsified evidence to support it.

Coup d'état

"The perfect coup"? Clearly this wasn't such a thing. :lol:
Some Coup

Trump must have missed the Clinton years

The Russian Collusion mantra was the attempted coup, along with all the attendant falsified evidence to support it.
How so?

How so?

Using the FISA court and known false information to spy on an opposition political party is against the law and is an attempt to remove a duly elected president.

OK, but that didn't actually answer my question. How are you defining coup when you say it was the Russian collusion mantra?

OK, but that didn't actually answer my question. How are you defining coup when you say it was the Russian collusion mantra?

A coup is an effort to unlawfully remove a gov't, in this case a duly elected gov't.

Comey lied and signed his name on a FISA warrant entitled "verified" when in Jan 2017 he told Trump himself the information was UNVERIFIED.

Some shit is about to go down hard and the liberals know it. That's why they're trying their best to remove Barr. Because Barr has found the queen of the bees nest and the democrats want him gone now.

Louie Gohmert says lots of stupid things. Is he still worried about aspersions being cast on his asparagus?

Louie Gohmert says lots of stupid things. Is he still worried about aspersions being cast on his asparagus?

He may say some stupid stuff but this is not the case this time....it is undeniable...it was an attempted coup and it failed....those responsible need to be brought to justice immediately....starting with hildabeast and obama.

We are on the verge of a civil war....we are fortunate to have a Commander-in-Chief at the moment who knows how to deal with such a thing ....let Trump be Trump....before the war actually breaks out.

Newt Gingrich on Russia Collusion Aftermath: "This was the First Deliberate Attempt of a Coup d'Etat by the Deep State We've Ever Seen" (VIDEO)

It wasn't a coup. Claiming it was is as stupid and untrue as the Birther crap.
You have proof on the "Birther crap"?

Forum List

Back