America First Legal Obtains Over 1,000 Emails Between VP Biden and Rosemont Seneca: Mockingbird Media Collusion, Favors for Friends, and More

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
More corruption at its finest revealed. There's more than enough now to impeach the Usurper. These emails are just the tip of the iceberg.

Today, America First Legal (AFL) disclosed in a press release that they have obtained “over 1,000 emails between Rosemont Seneca and the Office of the Vice (OVP) President” from the National Archives via a lawsuit. AFL started the thread on X by saying “the sheer volume of emails exchanged between Hunter and his associates at Rosemont Seneca and the Office of the Vice President is telling in itself.”

Speculation

Really does say how many actually came from OVP

They seem to only quote one which is

I don’t talk to my son about his business and my children don’t talk to me about mine..”

Sounds like a denial.

Still the gateway pundit and AF do not provide anything in this story that shows these 1.000 emails.

Also emails from the OVP was not released because of executive privilege. So that would mean none of the emails that came from OVP were released.

So is there anything new in this story or just a rehash or "back to the future"

show some proof of anything other than speculation of what is already been speculated.

But this is a story from gateway pundit so expectation should be low.

Forum List

Back