America has lost its mind

I still cannot believe we elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. Honestly the Democrats have lost their fucking mind.

9/11
Never Forget

It's easy to say shit like this anonymously on a message board. There are no repercussions. It must make you feel like such a manly man.

Come to Boston and I'll say it to your face. No repercussions then either.

:blahblah:Yeah, you're terrifying. LOL. So tough.

You know what else is terrifying? YOUR FACE!

:21:

I still cannot believe we elected two devout Muslim extremists to Congress. Honestly the Democrats have lost their fucking mind.

9/11
Never Forget

It's easy to say shit like this anonymously on a message board. There are no repercussions. It must make you feel like such a manly man.

Another lame wingertard opinion heard from, thanks.

9/11
Never Forget

You started it little man. Now go and run away. :trolls:

Are you triggered because I'm right, or do you just like to threaten people anonymously over the internet?

Are you triggered because I'm right, or do you just like to threaten people anonymously over the internet?

Triggered? No
You’re right? No

Keep trying

Triggered? No
You’re right? No

Keep trying

Don't need to. Anonymity allows you to act like an ass.

Triggered? No
You’re right? No

Keep trying

Don't need to. Anonymity allows you to act like an ass.

How so? By expressing an opinion. You seem upset. Need a hug?

Whata Maroon, those evil Christians are coming for you..
Trying to, anyways

Christians more often than not defend Israel.
Let’s make sure everyone’s on the same page with the ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate you’re trying to propagate:

It’s your wrongheaded notion that ‘all Muslims’ are somehow ‘responsible’ for 9/11; that American Muslims are ‘suspect’ and ‘untrustworthy’ and should be prohibited from participating in the political process, where Democrats are supposedly ‘to blame’ for electing ‘potentially disloyal’ Muslim Americans to Congress.

Again, neither has America nor Democrats ‘gone insane’ – the insanity belongs solely to you and others on the hateful right who believe such nonsense.

all muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists who want to destroy America are muslims. Its not complicated. Why are the "good" muslims so silent when their brothers and sisters practice jihad against America? Why do they not condemn the radical elements or Islam?

do you know? do you care?

The reason is that islam teaches that islam must take over the world and that any methods are acceptable, including lying about being "good" muslims.
Why are the "good" muslims so silent when their brothers and sisters practice jihad against America? Why do they not condemn the radical elements or Islam?
You keep asking that, but you refuse to listen when others show you that Muslims DO speak up and condemn the radical elements of Islam. They refute it. They work to uproot it from their own communities.

Your excuse is a fabrication.

then you should be able to give us some examples of Muslim leaders condemning terrorism and jihad against jews and Christians.

go for it. post some quotes. Who ya got? Farrakhan? Omar? AssaD? The Iranian ayatollah? The Saudi royal family? the mayor of London? Bring it, or STFU.

Forum List

Back