America is Finished

Exactly what do you think I;m wrong about? I knew your party was turning into a big steaming pile, and now it has.

You stupid fuck! You just claimed so called right wing radio and TV supported Trump when thats the farthest thing from the truth.
Just like you claimed the San Bernardino shooters guns were legal.
You wont admit when your wrong no matter how much evidence is shoved down your dick choked throat.
Fuck off you partisan piece of shit!!!
No wonder nobody respects your opinion...Back to ignore with your dumbass.
Right wing media praised him for the ratings and $$$ until they realized what they had done!

CNN had him on the air more than FOX.
Yeah because Fox is controlled by the establishment. The establishment thought they had control of the carriage until Trump grabbed hold of the reins. It was endlessly hilarious watching them and other conservative mouthpieces backpedal after they'd realized what they had done.

You failed to get the point: the liberal media gave Trump far more free media than conservative media. Trump brought ratings, so they all fell all over themselves to have him on their programs for an interview. CNN broadcast him speaking for an hour the night of the Texas primary.
So you're saying the "liberal" media was more conservative than "conservative" media? Is that what you're saying?!

I figured Barack Obama was a passing fad. Sure,he had that "first black president" thing going so naturally he was going to win the first time. Second time, a fluke from massive black turnout in key states. But this was surely the GOP's time. We started the campaign with the best bench of candidates I've seen in some time. Sober serious men who understood politics and had a record of achievement. Governors, senators, whatever. In past years we would have picked the best of these.
Instead we've gotten a barbarian. An outsider with no political experience. Ross Perot with a bad combover and attitude. Someone who combines the humility of Obama with the warmth of Adolph Hitler and the integrity of Hillary Clinton. But he is liked because he is a reality star. Because he has an image. We will nominate an image for the GOP. And whether Drumpf wins or loses the gOP is done. Maybe it was past its expiration date anyway.
We are long past the time for reasoned discussion here. We are past relying on facts and arguments. I see it here. Someone points out something about Trump, is challenged, proves it, adn the contention is dismissed anyway. The Dem side is no better. They are nominating someone who ought to be in prison and who changes her position more often than her Depends.
Political discourse is dead. Values are dead. The incivility we've seen at Trump rallies and other places means it will never come back. America is reduced to a mean, squabbling jealous collection of tribes.

He wins because he isn't Obama, Mrs. Tuzla Clinton or Cruz.

We need a business man to make the economy right. Obama, Clinton and Cruz are all politicians and we know where politicians have gotten us.

Oh please. The whole issue with federal politics is the pollution from the "business" sector. All Rump would do is cut out the middleman and accelerate the process.

Business and government serve diametrically opposed objectives. You don't hire an embezzler to run the bank because he knows how money works.

I voted for the businessman Perot and had he won the country would be far better off. What did we get with a Clinton, NAFTA which Mrs. Tuzla Clinton gave all her support. But now she even lies about that. Mrs. Tuzla supported NAFTA that is all I need to know. Business hires people. Business adds value. the government, takes away both.

Horseshit. Business pollutes government, and uses it to "take away" from the middle class, and the poor. That's what the DC Revolving Door is all about -- corporats infiltrating Cabinets, cabinets becoming lobbyists. Two sides of the same coin, and you and I are left with empty pockets.

And your Perot fantasy is nothing more than speculation. The fact that you voted for him means absolutely nothing about what woula coulda shoulda.

Oh crap ol la. Without business, your mom and dad don't have a job and you are out of their basement.

Perot had 10 times the sense the moron that won has. NAFTA was all Clinton.

You stupid fuck! You just claimed so called right wing radio and TV supported Trump when thats the farthest thing from the truth.
You wont admit when your wrong no matter how much evidence is shoved down your dick choked throat.
Right wing media praised him for the ratings and $$$ until they realized what they had done!

Yeah because Fox is controlled by the establishment. The establishment thought they had control of the carriage until Trump grabbed hold of the reins. It was endlessly hilarious watching them and other conservative mouthpieces backpedal after they'd realized what they had done.

You failed to get the point: the liberal media gave Trump far more free media than conservative media. Trump brought ratings, so they all fell all over themselves to have him on their programs for an interview. CNN broadcast him speaking for an hour the night of the Texas primary.
So you're saying the "liberal" media was more conservative than "conservative" media? Is that what you're saying?!

No thats not what he said.
He said that CNN was so desperate for ratings they put up Trump in hopes of getting something sensational to boost their pathetic ratings.

He said that CNN was so desperate for ratings they put up Trump in hopes of getting something sensational to boost their pathetic ratings.
So Fox News alienating half of their viewers had nothing to do with it?

FUX news alienated half their viewers when maygun kelly decided to play Benedict Arnold.

I figured Barack Obama was a passing fad. Sure,he had that "first black president" thing going so naturally he was going to win the first time. Second time, a fluke from massive black turnout in key states. But this was surely the GOP's time. We started the campaign with the best bench of candidates I've seen in some time. Sober serious men who understood politics and had a record of achievement. Governors, senators, whatever. In past years we would have picked the best of these.
Instead we've gotten a barbarian. An outsider with no political experience. Ross Perot with a bad combover and attitude. Someone who combines the humility of Obama with the warmth of Adolph Hitler and the integrity of Hillary Clinton. But he is liked because he is a reality star. Because he has an image. We will nominate an image for the GOP. And whether Drumpf wins or loses the gOP is done. Maybe it was past its expiration date anyway.
We are long past the time for reasoned discussion here. We are past relying on facts and arguments. I see it here. Someone points out something about Trump, is challenged, proves it, adn the contention is dismissed anyway. The Dem side is no better. They are nominating someone who ought to be in prison and who changes her position more often than her Depends.
Political discourse is dead. Values are dead. The incivility we've seen at Trump rallies and other places means it will never come back. America is reduced to a mean, squabbling jealous collection of tribes.
Nonsense.

Trump is merely a symptom of the disease that’s crippled the GOP for years – republicans have only themselves to blame.

And America is not ‘finished,’ the notion is as idiotic as it is wrong.

Otherwise, as already correctly noted, stop whining.

Exactly what do you think I;m wrong about? I knew your party was turning into a big steaming pile, and now it has.

They were all standing in line to blow him. I can't see where one was much more than the other.

FUX news alienated half their viewers when maygun kelly decided to play Benedict Arnold.
Correct. Many conservative mouthpieces lost viewers after they abandoned their over-the-top extremist rhetoric. I thought they were smarter than that? But I guess not :dunno:

Nonsense.

Trump is merely a symptom of the disease that’s crippled the GOP for years – republicans have only themselves to blame.

And America is not ‘finished,’ the notion is as idiotic as it is wrong.

Otherwise, as already correctly noted, stop whining.

Exactly....if the GOP had listened to their constituents we wouldnt be here.

Correct. Many conservative mouthpieces lost viewers after they abandoned their over-the-top extremist rhetoric. I thought they were smarter than that? But I guess not :dunno:

Nope...the average so called conservative media didnt listen to the mainstream so they lost their support.

The GOP was done when Baby Bush was elected. Now you need to support the middle class (probably the first time) and vote for Clinton.

Nope...the average so called conservative media didnt listen to the mainstream so they lost their support.
Lol. So what... are you a CNN fan now? :rofl:

Lol. So what... are you a CNN fan now? :rofl:

Only if they're trashing RINOs.
But then they're as stupid as the average liberal who thinks they can bring up Boner to insult us.

Yawn!

Seriously, the nation is much more durable than this. Trump is a cheap, small fraction of a man who makes fun of the handicapped, insults people's appearance, calls entire ethnicities "racist" and isn't that funny a comedian much less a politician. But not even he can endanger America.

I will agree with the OP that it is not a good sign that so many Conservatives here were presented with a choice between a principled conservative like Ted Cruz and a carnival side-show snake oil salesman like Trump and chose Trump. It will be something that bewilders political scientists for years to come.

The GOP was done when Baby Bush was elected. Now you need to support the middle class (probably the first time) and vote for Clinton.
You're such an ignorant poseur. The last time we had economic growth above 3% was when Bush was president. The last time we had strong relations with allies was when Bush was president. The last time we had international respect was when Bush was president. Bush was presidential. Obama is a minstrel show buffoon. Hillary is a corrupt caudillo.

Forum List

Back