America Let's Take Our Country Back

and Francot, the U.S launched over a 100 tomahawk missles at a cost to the USA tax payers at a million a piece while little Uk only launched, three those cheap bastards and they had to rent a AWAC from us to protect there little destroyer. what a joke the NATO allience has become.

Last edited:
I'm with Candy.

Republicans will likely take the Senate in '14.

They will not cut spending.

They will not work to limit Federal powers.

We'll nominate another McCain...another Romney...

They'll nominate another Clinton.

Nothing will change.
Hillary will probably be a better president than Obama. That's the silver lining...

I'm pretty sure that (almost) whomever the GOP nominates in 2016, they will win the Presidency. I'm telling you guys, Hillary and Biden have a mountain to climb that would be hard to do under the best of circumstances...they have to run against Obama while having their fingerprints all over the Obama agenda. While I think the President has a B+ president, Americans are not going to want 4 more years of slow and steady.

Smart Liberals and Democrats (not one in the same by the way) should brace for 4 years GOP stewardship of the Oval Office unless you guys go with Ted Cruz or Rand Paul. Rubio may not have what it takes. I'm pretty sure Jeb Bush & Chris Christie would do better if they make it to the General election. Bush doesn't seem to be laying much ground work and Christie may be knocked out in the first month. Rubio isn't doing himself any favors and is making some baffling choices to be honest with you. Those who are spinning up for the 2016 contest are the hard right candidates who are sacrificing the middle out of the starting gate. If they are nominated, Clinton/Biden/??? win easily.

You are right; nothing will change fiscally. But don't give Hillary any sort of leg up in the race; she's a failed Presidential Candidate who only won the safest of Democratic seats--a Senatorial seat from New York. She has a giant likability problem.

I'm with Candy.

Nothing will change.
Hillary will probably be a better president than Obama. That's the silver lining...

I'm pretty sure that (almost) whomever the GOP nominates in 2016, they will win the Presidency. I'm telling you guys, Hillary and Biden have a mountain to climb that would be hard to do under the best of circumstances...they have to run against Obama while having their fingerprints all over the Obama agenda. While I think the President has a B+ president, Americans are not going to want 4 more years of slow and steady.

Smart Liberals and Democrats (not one in the same by the way) should brace for 4 years GOP stewardship of the Oval Office unless you guys go with Ted Cruz or Rand Paul. Rubio may not have what it takes. I'm pretty sure Jeb Bush & Chris Christie would do better if they make it to the General election. Bush doesn't seem to be laying much ground work and Christie may be knocked out in the first month. Rubio isn't doing himself any favors and is making some baffling choices to be honest with you. Those who are spinning up for the 2016 contest are the hard right candidates who are sacrificing the middle out of the starting gate. If they are nominated, Clinton/Biden/??? win easily.

You are right; nothing will change fiscally. But don't give Hillary any sort of leg up in the race; she's a failed Presidential Candidate who only won the safest of Democratic seats--a Senatorial seat from New York. She has a giant likability problem.

Republicans seem to nominate nothing but failed Presidential Candidates.

Rubio is out.

Christie is another Blue State Republican.

Paul says the right things, but it seems like pandering to me.

Cruz I like...and I'll tell you why...

He is the Republican Obama.

Not a long track record to scrutinize. He can be all things to all people, just like Obama 2008.

I think a long political career is going to become a thing of the past in presidential races.

Too much fodder for negative ads and too many compromises that are made to look like flop-flops.

The left would have difficulty attacking him on his birth place.

BTW, totally disagree on Hillary.

She is the candidate to beat this time around, and it is going to be an uphill battle for Republicans if she is the nominee.

If the nominee is Biden? All bets are off.

Biden has a long record to attack...and Obama has pretty much stuck him in the corner and told him not to play with anything.

I'm with Candy.

Nothing will change.

Republicans seem to nominate nothing but failed Presidential Candidates.
In 2008, you were going to lose no matter who you named. In 2012, you had a chance but you chose the worst possible candidate to run. Going forward in 2016, whomever you pick is going to have a problem of running so far to the right in the primary that when they have to tack back to the center in the General, it will look disingenuous.

Rubio is out.
I don't think so. He's done some weird stuff but has time to right the ship.

Christie is another Blue State Republican.
He'll have trouble in the primary but has one big assed weapon (no pun intended), he can credibly portray himself as the grown up in the room. It was very much what Romney could do.

Paul says the right things, but it seems like pandering to me.
No, he's just that crazy.

Cruz I like...and I'll tell you why...
He is the Republican Obama.
Not a long track record to scrutinize. He can be all things to all people, just like Obama 2008.
He can be all things to the TEA party; he's a zero to anyone else who's not in that camp but if he gets nominated....who will moderate republicans vote for?

I think a long political career is going to become a thing of the past in presidential races.
Too much fodder for negative ads and too many compromises that are made to look like flop-flops.
That is more of a problem for GOP candidates who have an absolutist branch of their party. The DNC is much less absolutist.

The left would have difficulty attacking him on his birth place.

No, Not really.

BTW, totally disagree on Hillary.

She is the candidate to beat this time around, and it is going to be an uphill battle for Republicans if she is the nominee.

If the nominee is Biden? All bets are off.

Biden has a long record to attack...and Obama has pretty much stuck him in the corner and told him not to play with anything.

I think you're underestimating her negatives. I was a supporter of Ms. Clinton's in the primaries in 2008. I saw the furrowed brows and wrinkled noses when discussing her from women...she's got a lot of personal baggage and professionally she's handicapped by Obama's record of slow and steady.

Forum List

Back