🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America loves big phallic bombs

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
I can see why the girls love this show of force, big ol penile-bombs a drop'n ....

but what do it say about our men folk?

Fuck with us and this bomb goes up your ass. That sounds about right.

We have been screwing off in Afghanistan for years with a president too pussy to fight back. Those days are over.

I can see why the girls love this show of force
OT:
The women I know prefer shows of force that are very different from that of a bomb. Mostly they desire the shows of force one can pick up at a local retailer or that one might display in the privacy of one's home or hotel room.

We have been screwing off in Afghanistan for years with a president too pussy to fight back. Those days are over.
What is the "relationship" with wanting to destroy ISIS ?

WTF is trump doing differently from Obama? Dropping a single MOB isn't a solution.
Pull your head out of Obama's ass and you'll see the difference

Oups! i took the wrong " tiger " one i wanted to ask the question the rookie Ima cat ( OP)
Tipsycatlover, True Trump is not a pussy like Obama

frabz-Ill-shove-my-boot-so-far-up-your-ass-youll-be-flossing-with-my-s-d7f637.jpg

Forum List

Back