America might hit one million deaths from Covid next month:

Let it sink in for a second before the left and right start throwing their fits about who is to blame ( well China of course ) and ask when will this end?

Take a moment and realize I have had all my vaccinations and busters and I still got Covid, and it was severe, so tell me how the vaccine kept me out of the Hospital?

Let get real and realize this shit will kill those like me sooner or later and the Vaccine has it limited ways to protect, so let stop with the bullshit and live in reality people will keep on dying and Omicron broke through!
Sure glad Biden, with the most up to date current medical knowledge, is getting a handle on this.

Let it sink in for a second before the left and right start throwing their fits about who is to blame ( well China of course ) and ask when will this end?

Take a moment and realize I have had all my vaccinations and busters and I still got Covid, and it was severe, so tell me how the vaccine kept me out of the Hospital?

Let get real and realize this shit will kill those like me sooner or later and the Vaccine has it limited ways to protect, so let stop with the bullshit and live in reality people will keep on dying and Omicron broke through!
The premise of your thread is false. 900K deaths have NOT occurred from covid. By CDC own admission, only about 5400 deaths can be attributed to only covid. The other 894K deaths had an average of 3 comorbidities. These people would have died if they got the flu--but since all flu deaths were attributed to covid, we didn't have any flu. C'mon man, think for yourself and fuck the government propaganda.

thanks joe xiden!

yes, and they would have been counted as flu deaths, and you morons never had an issue with that
So tell me, moron, what happened to flu? It just magically disappeared because people were wearing ineffective masks--take it down the road, your bullshit has been proven false so many times the medical establishment is being looked at as the jokes that they are to be completely controlled by POLITICIANS.

So tell me, moron, what happened to flu? It just magically disappeared because people were wearing ineffective masks--take it down the road, your bullshit has been proven false so many times the medical establishment is being looked at as the jokes that they are to be completely controlled by POLITICIANS.

It is still there, not sure why you think it left

Is the Journal of the American Medical Assn. good enough for you ignoramus. You only hear what you want to hear. After Mildest Flu Season Ever, Influenza Experts Wonder What Comes Next
How about the CDC. Get out of your attic and pay attention moron.
The flu disappeared because everything was classed as covid so the medical establishment would get paid to spread the government lie. The medical establishment has NO credibility--when Dr.s are questioned about it they won't answer straight forward because they don't want to be caught in a lie.

He failed to put forward a simple message and undermined his experts. He showed a lack of leadership and the deaths are on him.
You must be talking about Fauci--he funded the gain of function studies that gave rise to the democrat wuhan flu. Globalist Scamdemic--and you fell for it like the good little lemming subject that you are.

Forum List

Back