America might hit one million deaths from Covid next month:

Let it sink in for a second before the left and right start throwing their fits about who is to blame ( well China of course ) and ask when will this end?

Take a moment and realize I have had all my vaccinations and busters and I still got Covid, and it was severe, so tell me how the vaccine kept me out of the Hospital?

Let get real and realize this shit will kill those like me sooner or later and the Vaccine has it limited ways to protect, so let stop with the bullshit and live in reality people will keep on dying and Omicron broke through!
Phony baloney numbers. No one in their right mind believes that many deaths by covid.

SCARY!!!!

Let it sink in for a second before the left and right start throwing their fits about who is to blame ( well China of course ) and ask when will this end?

Take a moment and realize I have had all my vaccinations and busters and I still got Covid, and it was severe, so tell me how the vaccine kept me out of the Hospital?

Let get real and realize this shit will kill those like me sooner or later and the Vaccine has it limited ways to protect, so let stop with the bullshit and live in reality people will keep on dying and Omicron broke through!
If journalist ever did their job,, we would see maybe 10 people actually died of cove in his country.

Title is not a lie and if you clicked the link you could read the article but alas you need to attack anyone and anything that you disagree with, so why do you act like the left?

Simple fact is by next month the deaths from Covid complications could reach a million people, and all I did was post about it and bam you demand the Mods to do something, so fine I will have them review this thread just for you and the WOKE on all sides because it seem everyone today can not be civil upstairs and I should have wrote this in the Rubber Room instead for cry babies like you!

So here I go:

Meister if you feel this thread violates any rules from clean start to anything else please move this thread into my apartment that we call the Rubber Room and also I will page Coyote

Pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzze.

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”
truthbasedmedia.com

Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

Let's put the conclusions up front. There is no reason for kids to wear masks. There's no reason to keep

truthbasedmedia.com

truthbasedmedia.com

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1640042639569.png

ourworldindata.org

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research

Our interactive data visualizations which show the case fatality rate in each country, is updated daily.

ourworldindata.org

ourworldindata.org

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.

Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

It's just one more of the myriad lies Democrats tell.

8. “Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?

Health officials estimate more 99% of infected patients survive

DETROIT – Health officials have confirmed the survival rate for people with the coronavirus (COVID-19) is high, but that’s no reason to relax safety measures that have been put in place.

One of the numbers that has been circulating on social media is that COVID-19 has a 98% or higher survival rate.

As of Wednesday, the number of cases in the United States was around 3,512,000 and the number of deaths was around 137,000. That would make the case fatality rate 3.9%, so based on confirmed cases, about 96% of people survive.” Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?u

Doesn’t look like a great reason to ruin the economy and the lives of millions of unaffected individuals…..

…..unless you have an ulterior purpose.

============================================================

9. “Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)

Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).” Coronavirus Death Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

10. “VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

The Question

Is the survivability rate of COVID-19 close to 100%?

The Answer

According to coronavirus data from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, there have been more than 992,000 COVID-19 cases statewide since the pandemic's start. To date, there have been close to 13,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

That would make the percentage of infections resulting in survival close to 99%” VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

And this:

Professor: COVID Survival Rate For Under 20s is 99.9987%

97.1% of over 70s not in care homes survive.

summit.news

Professor: COVID Survival Rate For Under 20s is 99.9987%

97.1% of over 70s not in care homes survive.
summit.news

yep, just like my step-father did not die from cancer, but from the heart failure that having cancer in 2/3 of his organs caused.

Like just about everyone that has ever died from the flu

. Every hand-wringing dunce who parroted the bogus “900,000 died from the Wuhan!!!!” stat should be laughed out of credibility. This ‘clue’ was available early on:

In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

Last edited:
There have not been 1 million deaths FROM covid. even the cdc has admitted this. Even the states who inflated their numbers to strike fear into the hearts of weak americans have had to walk back their original numbers and post more truthful numbers....but you lefties don't know that. you don't see that...because you enjoy being scared. You enjoy a good panic. God says be strong and courageous many times in his Word...but you can't and won't and don't.

It's all a pack of lies...not because they care about your health...they don't. They want the power. And you weakly give it to them.
And that's the thread.

Again, been going on since I slithers out of the womb!

Anyhoo, the conversation truly isn’t about Illegals but about the possibility we hit a milestone by next month and we should reflect on the failure of all sides to have a truly intellectual conversation that leave out the woke once and for all…
You know, while you are asking for miracles and all, why do you not add world peace, an end to hunger and prosperity for all.

I am beginning to think those three would be simpler than having an honest conversation on COVID.

Forum List

Back