America might hit one million deaths from Covid next month:

Is the Journal of the American Medical Assn. good enough for you ignoramus. You only hear what you want to hear. After Mildest Flu Season Ever, Influenza Experts Wonder What Comes Next
How about the CDC. Get out of your attic and pay attention moron.
The flu disappeared because everything was classed as covid so the medical establishment would get paid to spread the government lie. The medical establishment has NO credibility--when Dr.s are questioned about it they won't answer straight forward because they don't want to be caught in a lie.

So, the medical establishment has NO credibility...yet you quote them as proof the flu disappeared.

Damn, I wish you were smart to enough see the irony of your post

Let it sink in for a second before the left and right start throwing their fits about who is to blame ( well China of course ) and ask when will this end?

Take a moment and realize I have had all my vaccinations and busters and I still got Covid, and it was severe, so tell me how the vaccine kept me out of the Hospital?

Let get real and realize this shit will kill those like me sooner or later and the Vaccine has it limited ways to protect, so let stop with the bullshit and live in reality people will keep on dying and Omicron broke through!

Only if you have co-morbidities that would have killed you anyway.

Otherwise, the death rate from covid is......

.....about zero.

Be sure to challenge me to prove it.

Let it sink in for a second before the left and right start throwing their fits about who is to blame ( well China of course ) and ask when will this end?

Take a moment and realize I have had all my vaccinations and busters and I still got Covid, and it was severe, so tell me how the vaccine kept me out of the Hospital?

Let get real and realize this shit will kill those like me sooner or later and the Vaccine has it limited ways to protect, so let stop with the bullshit and live in reality people will keep on dying and Omicron broke through!

A nation full of hysterical lemming FOOLS

AllgonnadieTrumpsfault.jpg

So, the medical establishment has NO credibility...yet you quote them as proof the flu disappeared.

Who else would I quote except the people that YOU get all of your info from moron. If I came up with anything else you would question credibility. I don't trust a fucking word out of any of their lying mouths. I think for myself and use logic. Something that is foreign to your stupid ass. Run along, moron, you've gone way past boring.

Only if you have co-morbidities that would have killed you anyway.

Otherwise, the death rate from covid is......

.....about zero.

Be sure to challenge me to prove it.
33 year old stone cold dead with no issues. Cytokine storm will kill you. However, had the cheap drugs been used he would not be dead today. As the suppress your body's immune system which turn your lungs into hamburger meat.

50 cents worth of drugs would have saved his life.

Who else would I quote except the people that YOU get all of your info from moron. If I came up with anything else you would question credibility. I don't trust a fucking word out of any of their lying mouths. I think for myself and use logic. Something that is foreign to your stupid ass. Run along, moron, you've gone way past boring.

I am questioning credibility, either you trust the medical establishment or you do not....you cannot cherry pick and still except to be found credible

I wish you were smart enough to quit trying to distract when you've had your ass handed to you on a silver platter. Where does your medical professional that you get all of your bullshit info from get hers? Hmmm, moron.

I am questioning credibility, either you trust the medical establishment or you do not....you cannot cherry pick and still except to be found credible
So it is cherry picking when I use YOUR sources against you, eh? Talk about irony. If you use them, you should at least know what they say instead of just spouting any bullshit that comes into your empty head.

Another fake thread title
It’s not even an opinion
It’s deliberately stated thread title lie. But the mods think deliberate untruths helps balance out facts and keep the savages appeased.

See liberals can’t connect dots. If you are alive, they say, you WERE vaccinated.

And conservatives are doing all they can to reach that goal as soon as possible.
You are one of the most idiotic poster’s on here with shit like that!

It didn’t keep me out of the grave but the medication I took that I took before I was vaccinated kept me out of it!

And your comments about Conservatives is hilarious seeing if it were not for Trump the Democrats would still have us locked in our homes waiting for a fucking vaccine, so you and Biden need to learn you guys haven’t done shit to slow it not to get minorities fully vaccinated!

Forum List

Back