**America Must Be Saved**

From the book:
"A Constitutional reset is necessary because the progressive project is a cascade of lost freedoms, designed so that each step is irreversible, and every inch of ground taken by the State is claimed forever"

I read "Liberty and Tyranny." He's was right about some things... and wrong about many more.

He's a partisan stooge who's in it for the money. There I said it! <-- see I listen to his radio show too :cool:

:lol:"partisan"? you're joke you have no idea "partisan":cuckoo:

I read "Liberty and Tyranny." He's was right about some things... and wrong about many more.

He's a partisan stooge who's in it for the money. There I said it! <-- see I listen to his radio show too :cool:

Please expand on that...

Because if Mark Levin's not partisan, then I don't know what is...

Please expand on that...

Please.. he criticizes fake ass conservatives as much as the rest of the libs

Levin is extremely harsh on RINO's.

Unlike the rest of the GOP establishment, he's calling these RINO's out.

It's the whole reason why I like him and not limbaugh and hannity.

Please expand on that...

True.

He's probably the most genuine of the really famous conservative talkshow hosts. He still has to make money though so he panders like a little statist to his proponents.

Would you believe me if I said the MOST genuine is Michael Savage? I think he's despicably wrong about a great many things... but he's also SO RIGHT about a TON of issues!!! I'd love to meet that guy. I think I'd get one of the best conversations out of him that I've ever had!

I'm actually being completely sincere here! I've listened to these two for 10+ years!

Last edited:
Please expand on that...

True.

He's probably the most genuine of the really famous conservative talkshow hosts. He still has to make money though so he panders like a little statist to his proponents.

Would you believe me if I said the MOST genuine is Michael Savage? I think he's despicably wrong about a great many things... but he's also SO RIGHT about a TON of issues!!! I'd love to meet that guy. I think I'd get one of the best conversations out of him that I've ever had!

I'm actually being completely sincere here! I've listened to these two for 10+ years!

What has Savage done to help the cause? ..nothing just run off at the mouth

"When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you, you may know that your society is doomed."
-Ayn Rand

Forum List

Back