America must stop selling weapons to Israel

All of you questions are answered by International Humanitarian Law, and everyone honestly interested in whether Israel has violated IHL has all the facts needed. Why don't you try learning the facts instead of making veiled accusations against Israel disguise as claims of moral concern.
What accusation do you think I made,

And the questions I asked you are not answered by international law. They were avoided by you.

You’re retarded. I have been making use of your purported “morality” and whatever passes for the ”logic” behind it to expose your massive deficiencies in both morality and logic
Funny that’s what you’ve been doing in your mind. The only point you’ve made clearly is that you think it’s fine to guarantee the death of an innocent person in order to prevent the possibility of other deaths. That’s not a strong argument and very much falls into a moral gray area

Funny that’s what you’ve been doing in your mind. The only point you’ve made clearly is that you think it’s fine to guarantee the death of an innocent person in order to prevent the possibility of other deaths. That’s not a strong argument and very much falls into a moral gray area
Nope. You won’t admit that risking the life of one innocent to prevent the actual guarantee of the loss of many many more innocent lives isn’t superior morality.

What accusation do you think I made,

And the questions I asked you are not answered by international law. They were avoided by you.
All of your questions have been answered, and your repeated suggestions that Israel may not be following International Humanitarian Law, despite all the scrutiny of Israel's actions have no rational basis in fact or logic.

Nope. You won’t admit that risking the life of one innocent to prevent the actual guarantee of the loss of many many more innocent lives isn’t superior morality.
Uhh I can easily admit that… but this is the first time I’m hearing that question. If you need to move the goalposts to hang in a debate then you’re not doing very good.

Uhh I can easily admit that… but this is the first time I’m hearing that question. If you need to move the goalposts to hang in a debate then you’re not doing very good.
I can’t help it that you’ve been unable to follow along.

It’s been my point all along. I was disputing your overblown ignorant contention. No moving of any goalpost.

Muddle on, little one.

I can’t help it that you’ve been unable to follow along.

It’s been my point all along. I was disputing your overblown ignorant contention. No moving of any goalpost.

Muddle on, little one.
I’ve been following just fine. You’ve just been making assumptions. Incorrect ones

Video of an Israeli Air Force airstrike on the Al-Sadaka Cancer Hospital in the Gaza Strip, captured by surveillance cameras in the hospital, has been published
What did the cancer patients do to you?

Such as?

Here comes another dodge cause you don’t know what you’re talking about
You’re wrong in blaming Israel for civilian casualties when it’s Hamas using civilians as human shields

You’re wrong in blaming Israel for civilian casualties when it’s Hamas using civilians as human shields

I agree, human shields are the preferable form of protection of Hamas, children, women, old people, sick people.....Hamas as always used them as a safeguard.

Charming, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Where did I blame Israel? Can you quote me?
You brought up a hypothetical situation where you’d blame Israel for civilian deaths, when the blame is solely on the terrorists that use civilians as human shields.

You brought up a hypothetical situation where you’d blame Israel for civilian deaths, when the blame is solely on the terrorists that use civilians as human shields.
Ok well a hypothetical is quite different from me blaming them… and when innocent people are being killed the ethical and moral
Boundaries around that should be discussed and scrutinized.

Forum List

Back