America must stop selling weapons to Israel

You’re happy about this?

Israel has cut off food, water, medicine, fuel and electricity from all innocent Palestinian civilians, half of whom are children. Israel has struck 120 health facilities—victims cannot escape from Gaza’s open air prison. They can’t even surrender, they can only die. Genocide!
Not my problem, Bro.

Those millions of goddamn Illegals making their way across the border, along with Potatohead's massive infation are my problems, not what happens halfway across the world between factions that have been fighting for thousands of years.

No more welfare for anybody.

Not my problem, Bro.

Those millions of goddamn Illegals making their way across the border, along with Potatohead's massive infation are my problems, not what happens halfway across the world between factions that have been fighting for thousands of years.

Baby killer!

Are you nuts?

No I'm not.

I think the tale is much deeper and darker than for which anyone gives credit. Over the years I have read books such as:
  1. The Jews Should Keep Quiet: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise and the Holocaust,by Rafael Medoff;
  2. While Six Million Died: A Chronicle of American Apathy by Arthur D. Morse;
  3. 1944: FDR and the Year That Changed History by Jay Winik;
  4. No Ordinary Time: Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt: The Home Front in World War II;
  5. FDR and the Jews by Richard Breitman and Allan J. Lichtman; and
  6. The Race Against History: The Mission to Build a Jewish Army in America to Fight Hitler by Rick Richman
The gist of these books, among other reading I have done, is that the response of the civilized world to the slaughter was, to quote William Safire in another context, typical "coordinated cries of anguish and nicely orchestrated hand-wringing" (link to Safire article). Vrba's escape has been well documented. When FDR was confronted in person (not many could get to see him about this) he professed astonishment; and did nothing. Even the War Refugee's Board, which he formed under heavy pressure, see especially first book in the above list, was seriously underfunded. Owing to the sense of mission on the part of a few of its people, it did mange to save a few hundred thousand lives. The sense I get, overall, is that neither Britain nor the U.S., or rather Churchill or FDR, wanted a huge influx of penniless and often sick refugees. No one seems to mind that now, but the Jews have often been special in that highly negative manner.

Even in modern times, the national self-determination rights of the "Palestinians" seem to trump that of the Jews among polite company. The Jews, in the perception of the rest of the world, are different. See:
  1. Why the Jews? by Dennis Prager and Joseph Telushkin;
  2. Why the Germans? Why the Jews?: Envy, Race Hatred, and the Prehistory of the Holocaust by Aly, Götz;
  3. From Prejudice to Destruction: Anti-Semitism 1700-1933 by Jacob Katz; and
  4. Anti-Judaism: The Western Tradition by David Nirenberg.
These books all take a slightly different approach. None satisfactorily explain why Anti-Semitism is a persistent problem. I posit that it's not as much of a problem in "new world" countries, where the focus is what a person brings to the table, not who they are. All of these books, though, hint at the problem is "who" in the cradle of European "civilization."

The Jews, on the merits, have accomplishments that far outsize their numbers. Much more previously powerful empires have not a remaining trace; the Babylonian, Assyrian, Roman (though through much of its time a republic), Egyptian, Moghul, Aztec, Inca, Holy Roman and others are either vanished without a trace or are a remnant, a shadow, of their former selves. As for religions, the idolatrous religions of yore are largely gone.

The Jewish people and religion, as hated as they are, still survive, thrive and contribute.

One must note that FDR was elected with much Jewish support. My mother, in part, was named for Eleanor Roosevelt. She was born one day before his then almost inevitable election. The Jews' numbers were never important; their vote in electorally crucial states such as New York was. More important numerically was the nativist portions of non-urban America. However, Jews did play a leading role in media and academia, so arousing active Jewish opposition was a must to avoid. There were strenuous efforts to keep alarming reports by such people as Jan Karski and Rudolf Vrba from wide circulation. Those reports concerned some gruesome details of the slaughter as it unfolded.

No I'm not.

I think the tale is much deeper and darker than for which anyone gives credit. Over the years I have read books such as:
  1. The Jews Should Keep Quiet: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise and the Holocaust,by Rafael Medoff;
  2. While Six Million Died: A Chronicle of American Apathy by Arthur D. Morse;
  3. 1944: FDR and the Year That Changed History by Jay Winik;
  4. No Ordinary Time: Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt: The Home Front in World War II;
  5. FDR and the Jews by Richard Breitman and Allan J. Lichtman; and
  6. The Race Against History: The Mission to Build a Jewish Army in America to Fight Hitler by Rick Richman
The gist of these books, among other reading I have done, is that the response of the civilized world to the slaughter was, to quote William Safire in another context, typical "coordinated cries of anguish and nicely orchestrated hand-wringing" (link to Safire article). Vrba's escape has been well documented. When FDR was confronted in person (not many could get to see him about this) he professed astonishment; and did nothing. Even the War Refugee's Board, which he formed under heavy pressure, see especially first book in the above list, was seriously underfunded. Owing to the sense of mission on the part of a few of its people, it did mange to save a few hundred thousand lives. The sense I get, overall, is that neither Britain nor the U.S., or rather Churchill or FDR, wanted a huge influx of penniless and often sick refugees. No one seems to mind that now, but the Jews have often been special in that highly negative manner.

Even in modern times, the national self-determination rights of the "Palestinians" seem to trump that of the Jews among polite company. The Jews, in the perception of the rest of the world, are different. See:
  1. Why the Jews? by Dennis Prager and Joseph Telushkin;
  2. Why the Germans? Why the Jews?: Envy, Race Hatred, and the Prehistory of the Holocaust by Aly, Götz;
  3. From Prejudice to Destruction: Anti-Semitism 1700-1933 by Jacob Katz; and
  4. Anti-Judaism: The Western Tradition by David Nirenberg.
These books all take a slightly different approach. None satisfactorily explain why Anti-Semitism is a persistent problem. I posit that it's not as much of a problem in "new world" countries, where the focus is what a person brings to the table, not who they are. All of these books, though, hint at the problem is "who" in the cradle of European "civilization."

The Jews, on the merits, have accomplishments that far outsize their numbers. Much more previously powerful empires have not a remaining trace; the Babylonian, Assyrian, Roman (though through much of its time a republic), Egyptian, Moghul, Aztec, Inca, Holy Roman and others are either vanished without a trace or are a remnant, a shadow, of their former selves. As for religions, the idolatrous religions of yore are largely gone.

The Jewish people and religion, as hated as they are, still survive, thrive and contribute.

One must note that FDR was elected with much Jewish support. My mother, in part, was named for Eleanor Roosevelt. She was born one day before his then almost inevitable election. The Jews' numbers were never important; their vote in electorally crucial states such as New York was. More important numerically was the nativist portions of non-urban America. However, Jews did play a leading role in media and academia, so arousing active Jewish opposition was a must to avoid. There were strenuous efforts to keep alarming reports by such people as Jan Karski and Rudolf Vrba from wide circulation. Those reports concerned some gruesome details of the slaughter as it unfolded.
It's getting old watching this media nonsense

The Israeli Govt doesn't give a crap if they are killing Hamas or Palestinians

They don't care if they're killing people with guns or mothers with strollers

They want them either dead or gone so they can take the rest of that land

Not my problem, Bro.

How did you get so dumb?

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

View attachment 851542

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

You claim to be a conservative? You're a lying sack of shit.

Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

View attachment 851542

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

Does anyone now doubt that this creep is a Kremlin stooge?

Arab nationalist are much more popular in Palestine. People like Nasser of Egypt

The Palestinian people don’t care for the Iranian government. Power players in Israel Want you to believe that Iran is somehow admired in Palestine…. it’s not.

Hamas it’s only supported by a tiny fraction a Palestinians.
Iran is not admired by "palestinians"----oh gee---what a surprise----"palestinians" are virtually all sunni--
Iranians are shiite----you made no point----not admired but that fact does not stop the sunni palestinians from accepting the SHIITE GIFT OF BOMBS which they happily lob onto Israeli villages every day and COUNTING for the GLORY OF ALLAH who smiles when jewish babies are shattered to bits ----OH my fave. "PALESTANIANS LOVE
CHRISTIANS" -----I have worked with muslims for almost 60 years------c'mon Franklin----they are still dancing on the 1.5 million Biafran babies they murdered circa 1970
How so? I’m not sure leading the innocent murder of human beings.
what is "innocent murder"?

CHRISTIANS" -----I have worked with muslims for almost 60 years------c'mon Franklin----they are still dancing on the 1.5 million Biafran babies they murdered circa 1970

Which the left in those days refused to condemn.

There is no way to disentangle them. Unless Hamas forms a uniformed army and fights Israel in the open.
Long ago---a Very earnest muslim young surgeon with whom I wroked EXPLAINED the logic of islamic "activism"
It works like this he assured me. Muslim activists who commit terrorism DO NOT WEAR UNIFORMS---they are not soldiers of a military---THEREFORE no country can be blamed for the murders they commit----so they are either killed in action or disappear into the arms of their supporters and NOBODY CAN DO NUTHIN' ABOUT IT.
Isn't islamic logic FUN?

That would be known as the one day war.
Does a civilized world have to guarantee that each side can win a war? War has its winners and losers. Are Japan and Germany constantly stirring the pot for more war?

Long ago---a Very earnest muslim young surgeon with whom I wroked EXPLAINED the logic of islamic "activism"
It works like this he assured me. Muslim activists who commit terrorism DO NOT WEAR UNIFORMS---they are not soldiers of a military---THEREFORE no country can be blamed for the murders they commit----so they are either killed in action or disappear into the arms of their supporters and NOBODY CAN DO NUTHIN' ABOUT IT.
Isn't islamic logic FUN?
Maybe the people of Gaza should not let them hide among them.

Iran is not admired by "palestinians"----oh gee---what a surprise----"palestinians" are virtually all sunni--
Iranians are shiite----you made no point----not admired but that fact does not stop the sunni palestinians from accepting the SHIITE GIFT OF BOMBS which they happily lob onto Israeli villages every day and COUNTING for the GLORY OF ALLAH who smiles when jewish babies are shattered to bits ----OH my fave. "PALESTANIANS LOVE

Knowingly killing innocent civilians

Forum List

Back