America please stop

Sorry idiots......the way we handle criminal justice is going to be changed. There will be more free young black men moving forward. We tried it your way. It doesn't work.

id love to see less young black men in the criminal system. But that would mean they need to make choices that help them avoid it.

and strictly speaking putting criminals in prison is far better than the traditional leftwing viewpoint of murdering them. Especially since most of them aren't actually criminals being put to death but rather political adversaries the criminals in charge dont like.
It's interesting, but not surprising, that you and other social conservatives and 'persons of faith' exhibit such a pronounced propensity to lie, for example: “the traditional leftwing viewpoint of murdering them.”

That you're a liar must not be at odds with the tenets of your religion.

America please stop jailing so many people! What is it with the excessively large prison population? Is there something about American culture that creates so many scumbags? Before anyone calls me a liberal on criminal justice I say I support the execution of the Boston bombers.

It's about society that no longer EXPECTS people to follow the rules. People mot EXPECTS that they can get away with things because they're a certain color or gender. There are no consequences so people don't believe they'll ever gave to pay for their crimes.
Ignorant, ridiculous nonsense.

Sorry idiots......the way we handle criminal justice is going to be changed. There will be more free young black men moving forward. We tried it your way. It doesn't work.

id love to see less young black men in the criminal system. But that would mean they need to make choices that help them avoid it.

and strictly speaking putting criminals in prison is far better than the traditional leftwing viewpoint of murdering them. Especially since most of them aren't actually criminals being put to death but rather political adversaries the criminals in charge dont like.

Weak post. Are you ever going to try?

Choices are not the issue. Please learn something while you are here.

Six Charts that Explain Why Our Prison System Is So Insane

choices are precisely the issue. No one forces you to possess drugs, hit your spouse or baby mama, drink and drive, sexually assault another human being.

no one forces you to violate probation or parole.

choices are essential to criminal justice.

I find it odd how you leftists always try to claim you care about personal responsibility and then make every excuse to ignore it when its the issue.

but I guess that just goes to show you who believes in self government and who wants to make excuses.

choices are precisely the issue. No one forces you to possess drugs, hit your spouse or baby mama, drink and drive, sexually assault another human being.

I find it odd how you leftists always try to claim you care about personal responsibility and then make every excuse to ignore it when its the issue.

but I guess that just goes to show you who believes in self government and who wants to make excuses.

You are not learning. Please try a little harder.

America please stop jailing so many people! What is it with the excessively large prison population? Is there something about American culture that creates so many scumbags? Before anyone calls me a liberal on criminal justice I say I support the execution of the Boston bombers.

My opinion, when Clinton got away with lying to the Grand Jury several hundred times the days of respect for the law took a turn to Who Cares. The drug culture of the 60's, parents being friends and not really parents, a general lack of ethics, the Me Me Me generation, lack of faith, the rise of liberalism .. eh, the list goes on and it's ponderous.
As usual your opinion is ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.
I'd say it has more to do with the reality you're not allowed to accept, you've been brainwashed to avoid responsibility.

Basically, your heads up your ass..

It's interesting, but not surprising, that you and other social conservatives and 'persons of faith' exhibit such a pronounced propensity to lie, for example: “the traditional leftwing viewpoint of murdering them.”

That you're a liar must not be at odds with the tenets of your religion.

haven't lied about a thing. Its a matter of fact. Study some history

Ignorant, ridiculous nonsense.

No. It's the truth. Society no longer teaches people that they are expected to follow the rules. Everyone has an excuse why they shouldn't have to follow the rules. Especially minority populations. This leads to people expecting to get away with things and builds the mentality that laws can be ignored.

sure I am. From people who know better and personal experience.

you have nothing to teach me about the criminal justice system. Especially considering it's been my profession and I've seen individuals make choice after bad choice to make them land there.

and your racist assumptions aren't at all accurate. People of all races make mistakes and are held accountable by officers, atorneys, and judges of all races.

sure I am. From people who know better and personal experience.

you have nothing to teach me about the criminal justice system. Especially considering it's been my profession and I've seen individuals make choice after bad choice to make them land there.

and your racist assumptions aren't at all accurate. People of all races make mistakes and are held accountable by officers, atorneys, and judges of all races.

Your profession? In what capacity?

There are two reason the prisons and jails are so full.

First the so called war on drugs. In some states a person can be sent to prison for a decade just for having a joint.

Second and more the reason why so many are being sent to prison for non violent crimes is because in many parts of our nation the prisons are privatized. The state gives those private prisons a contract that guarantees a certain amount of their cells filled. In most cases the private prisons are owned by friends of the governor and most are red conservative states.

Occupational advantages, what a great propaganda slogan, is that the new PC way of waging class warfare? Occupational advantage is gained by making appropriate personal decisions. Equal outcomes is another great propaganda slogan but kind of falls apart when you figure out you're dealing with real humans who make mistakes.
Let´s just think about the managers who get millions for decruiting people and outsourcing factories.
Or about the best friends who blow away each other for a good job.

Spoken like a true Marxist, BTW have you got one real example where someone blew away their best friend for a "good job"?
You know what I mean.

Actually, I know you threw crap out there with nothing to back it up. Not a good way to win friends and influence people.
That crap is supposed to fill the vacuum, that undiscovered space between total capitalism and soviet communism.

Tell me, where do I go to find total capitalism, it's damn sure not the US.

Let´s just think about the managers who get millions for decruiting people and outsourcing factories.

Spoken like a true Marxist, BTW have you got one real example where someone blew away their best friend for a "good job"?
You know what I mean.

Actually, I know you threw crap out there with nothing to back it up. Not a good way to win friends and influence people.
That crap is supposed to fill the vacuum, that undiscovered space between total capitalism and soviet communism.

Somalia???

You know what I mean.

Somalia???

So total capitalism is thriving in a war torn shit hole, tell us how that's possible.

That is true but there is a valid point that way to damn much is illegal in this nation. We have the highest prison population in the modern world for a reason and much of that has to do with victimless crimes coming with a prison sentence. It is just asinine.

Yet nearly every America concurs that criminals come from uneducation.

You know what I mean.

You have total capitalism. You system is unthinkable in Europe. Your veterans beg for dry bread at the roadside.

Forum List

Back