America school laptop shortage because of Trump

Trump is about the dumbest piece of shit ever. Starting a trade war with China is fine, but you pick the right time and the right place. You don't pick a fight during a pandemic and you don't pick a fight when you hurt your own people at the worst possible moment, at this moment Trump is hurting school children. It's called planning and strategy but the orange turd of a president doesn't give a fuck. Now children needing Chromebooks for distance learning during the pandemic can't even get one.

We have to pay for lap tops now? Huh

We already do.

What do you think is in the schools?

A laptop is very inexpensive. A chrome starts around 60 dollars and goes up from there.

Sure we can pay millions to trump hotels, golf courses and properties but heaven forbid we invest in our children and the future.

I understand you russian trolls don't believe in investing for the future. It's one of the reasons why you live in such a backward nation.

We smart Americans know how important it is to invest in our children and our future.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?
Instead of taking a blank check send us a bill and let’s see how many lap tops we buy monkeys lol

Who said anything about a blank check?

The money is appropriated to the public schools.

You russian trolls don't know how funding for schools work here in America. You might want to do a simple search to see how things are done here.

Trump is about the dumbest piece of shit ever. Starting a trade war with China is fine, but you pick the right time and the right place. You don't pick a fight during a pandemic and you don't pick a fight when you hurt your own people at the worst possible moment, at this moment Trump is hurting school children. It's called planning and strategy but the orange turd of a president doesn't give a fuck. Now children needing Chromebooks for distance learning during the pandemic can't even get one.

We already do.

A laptop is very inexpensive. A chrome starts around 60 dollars and goes up from there.

Sure we can pay millions to trump hotels, golf courses and properties but heaven forbid we invest in our children and the future.

I understand you russian trolls don't believe in investing for the future. It's one of the reasons why you live in such a backward nation.

We smart Americans know how important it is to invest in our children and our future.

Instead of taking a blank check send us a bill and let’s see how many lap tops we buy monkeys lol

You russian trolls don't know how funding for schools work here in America. You might want to do a simple search to see how things are done here.

Yea and they have destroyed the black community I want my money back

We already do.

The federal government funding of schools have destroyed the black community?

What stereotypes have your russian masters fed you?

You read like something out of a russian propaganda rag.

We already do.

The federal government funding of schools have destroyed the black community?

What stereotypes have your russian masters fed you?

You read like something out of a russian propaganda rag.

Yes they have democrats have destroyed the black race

TrollExplaination-X2.jpg

Good lord- STUPID runs amok- thank you Public Education and piss poor parenting.
Piss poor democrat run education

"1. Massachusetts
Massachusetts has the best public school system in the U.S. 48.8% of Massachusetts’s eligible schools ranked in the top 25% of high school rankings, a total of 167 schools. Massachusetts has the highest math and reading test scores in the U.S., as well as the second-highest median ACT score of 25.1. Massachusetts also has one of the lowest bullying incidence rates in the country and considered to be one of the best states for teachers. Massachusetts is also the most educated state in the country."

Jitler isn't a failure because of the education that was available to him. He is a failure because he's fucking stupid.

What are the demographics of K-12 in Massachusetts?

Good lord- STUPID runs amok- thank you Public Education and piss poor parenting.

"1. Massachusetts
Massachusetts has the best public school system in the U.S. 48.8% of Massachusetts’s eligible schools ranked in the top 25% of high school rankings, a total of 167 schools. Massachusetts has the highest math and reading test scores in the U.S., as well as the second-highest median ACT score of 25.1. Massachusetts also has one of the lowest bullying incidence rates in the country and considered to be one of the best states for teachers. Massachusetts is also the most educated state in the country."

Jitler isn't a failure because of the education that was available to him. He is a failure because he's fucking stupid.

What are the demographics of K-12 in Massachusetts?

Mostly conjoined, nearsighted, albino octogenarians with gluten allergies.

j/k

"1. Massachusetts

What are the demographics of the Massachusetts school system compared to others?./

So you support Chinese companies using forced labor and their practice of other human rights abuses, got it.

You know, I'm no fan of Trump either, but it occurs to me that, had these companies not relied so much on Chinese slave labor and perhaps, instead, manufactured more stateside, the problem would not be so massive.

Just a thought, maybe you should direct your ire at HP, Dell, Lenovo and Google...

As you know, this started decades ago with the Unions and minimum wage increases here in the States. We have a world economy.

"1. Massachusetts

What are the demographics of the Massachusetts school system compared to others?./
Seriously, it is a pretty mixed bag up here. There are a lot of old New England families of Irish, Jewish, Italian and French ancestry, but we have a very active and growing recent immigrant population as well. So, a lot of everything really.

And yet all the Tech Giants claim Americans are dumb as horseshit and that's why we need to be inundated with Indian Business-Visas.

Nope, just the major difference in culture. How many kids are spoiled all through K-12 with social promotions, participation awards, and parents that demand that their kids have everything they did NOT have as kids. They have no sense of money so they take cush courses and, when they graduate, expect to buy a house and cars just like mom and dads have today.

"1. Massachusetts

Seriously, it is a pretty mixed bag up here. There are a lot of old New England families of Irish, Jewish, Italian and French ancestry, but we have a very active and growing recent immigrant population as well. So, a lot of everything really.

I notice that you left out blacks and Hispanics. Go figure.

"1. Massachusetts

I notice that you left out blacks and Hispanics. Go figure.

"Mixed bag" covers those populations, particularly Latino. We have a great many Guatemalan, Salvadoran, Brazilian, Haitian, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Nigerian, Hmong and Vietnamese students (to name just a few) in my district. If it helps you to get the picture, I would say that I have more black and Latino students than any other. On an average day I spend a large portion speaking Spanish (and several other languages). Don't try too hard to read into things.

On an average day I spend a large portion speaking Spanish (and several other languages). Don't try too hard to read into things.
Lol you pander to other nationals while poor Americans struggle in your school, you sick sob lol

Forum List

Back