"America was always Great!"

I'm sorry she lost her dad but I just saw her on the news....blubbering and blabbering like an insane fool.

I know I wouldn't be politicizing my father's death ...very sad
trumpanzees sure recognized their cultmaster asap, didn't they?

A man that separates babies from their breast feeding mothers is not worthy of honor. He is as low as anyonw can stoop.
That Oboma,sure was a scumbag, wasn't he jim

Who’s Responsible for Separating Alien Kids From Their Parents? Many People, but Not Trump

Who’s Responsible for Separating Alien Kids From Their Parents? Many People, but Not Trump

Please cut FOX off for a few minutes and stop depending on lying trump cult sites like this one. We all know that Obama's ICE took kids away when they were in danger. But trump and his neo-nazi Stephen Miller are intent on never allowing a dark skinned immigrant into this country again.\

You and you like are a bunch of lying pieces of shit....

A man that separates babies from their breast feeding mothers is not worthy of honor. He is as low as anyonw can stoop.

Please cut FOX off for a few minutes and stop depending on lying trump cult sites like this one. We all know that Obama's ICE took kids away when they were in danger. But trump and his neo-nazi Stephen Miller are intent on never allowing a dark skinned immigrant into this country again.\

Jima, everything is RACE to dumbfucks like you, never mind the TENS OF BILLIONS it cost you and me and all other taxpayers a year in medical and housing costs alone, nevermind the CRIMEWAVE these people bring with them....you liberal scum need your children violated repeatedly by these vermin...then you may get an idea, but probably not!!!

The Country, compared to all the other countries in the World is
the Greatest of them All.

However we will never reach our full greatness until we accomplish
what Abe Lincoln wanted to do...Ship all the Blacks to Central America.

Another "Maddow On The Brain" moron sounds off.

Poor Megyn. "Her Fatness" will gain 100 pounds in the next 6 month's due to her anger and grief.
She will eat herself off of television by next summer and dear daddy will not be around to make any phone calls.
Magic 8 ball sees her making inane podcasts from the fat and forlorn wilderness.

America is great when Democrats are not running it. The less power liberals have, the greater the country.
You forgot already GWB's miserable 8 years and Obamas 8 great ones?

Most of GW's years were great years. It's the housing crash that sent his legacy downhill, and the housing crash had many a Democrat fingerprints on it.

I'm 58 years old now, and if you add up what every other President combined cost me personally, that's about one-tenth of the loss I took because of the Kenyan Kid. So I don't consider that 8 great years.

America is great when Democrats are not running it. The less power liberals have, the greater the country.

Most of GW's years were great years. It's the housing crash that sent his legacy downhill, and the housing crash had many a Democrat fingerprints on it.

I'm 58 years old now, and if you add up what every other President combined cost me personally, that's about one-tenth of the loss I took because of the Kenyan Kid. So I don't consider that 8 great years.
I made a ton under obama but not the over 1 mill so far this year with trump BUT I still hate the ground that yellow pussy grabbing liar walks on..Maybe it's just me??

I made a ton under obama but not the over 1 mill so far this year with trump BUT I still hate the ground that yellow pussy grabbing liar walks on..Maybe it's just me??

Millions of us lost a ton of money because millions of us lost our employer sponsored healthcare insurance thanks to Commie Care.

If you are an employer and hire people based on personality instead of results, then you will have a company that will close down in the near future. The company with workers who provide great results will put you out of business.

You can hate Trump all you want, but the guy is doing a bang up job.

Millions of us lost a ton of money because millions of us lost our employer sponsored healthcare insurance thanks to Commie Care.

If you are an employer and hire people based on personality instead of results, then you will have a company that will close down in the near future. The company with workers who provide great results will put you out of business.

You can hate Trump all you want, but the guy is doing a bang up job.
His taxcuts really helped you?? Really?

I came to America 20 years ago.

There is no doubt that the psyche of the country has changed.

Two decades ago, Americans believed they could anything.

Today, a wide swath of the Americans believes they've been victimized.

They are like snowflakes.

They believe that they've been taken advantage of.

They believe believe that because they are white and uneducated, the "evil darkies are taking advantage of us."

America has a higher than average percentage of uneducated people.

I came to America 20 years ago.

There is no doubt that the psyche of the country has changed.

Two decades ago, Americans believed they could anything.

Today, a wide swath of the Americans believes they've been victimized.

They are like snowflakes.

They believe that they've been taken advantage of.

They believe believe that because they are white and uneducated, the "evil darkies are taking advantage of us."

America has a higher than average percentage of uneducated people.
We call them dotards in my part of the country

I'm sorry she lost her dad but I just saw her on the news....blubbering and blabbering like an insane fool.

Oh Skankzilla stands on higher ground......
If Trump had smeared your father's military career and sacrifice a couple of years ago on the campaign trail, you bet your fat ass you would have politicized a response.

Correct.

America has always been a great Nation – no need for ‘again.’
Not according to the governor of NY and all the libtards who were backing him up about a week or so ago.

Are you assholes bipolar or what?

You're assuming the governor of NY speaks for all liberals.
That's what makes you idiots so idiotic.
Now the Republicans have a collective approval rating of about 85% for Trump.
So I feel safe saying that a grifter goon speaks for you.

If Trump had smeared your father's military career and sacrifice a couple of years ago on the campaign trail, you bet your fat ass you would have politicized a response.
Funny. Obama's campaign did just that and he was there bloviating empty platitudes.

Careful Roots. Ya might get hurt.

Leave my father alone. Last and only warning.

Meghan McCain looked like a sad blubbering fool. Fact

Correct.

America has always been a great Nation – no need for ‘again.’
Not according to the governor of NY and all the libtards who were backing him up about a week or so ago.

Are you assholes bipolar or what?

You're assuming the governor of NY speaks for all liberals.
That's what makes you idiots so idiotic.
Now the Republicans have a collective approval rating of about 85% for Trump.
So I feel safe saying that a grifter goon speaks for you.
You mean after Obama spent 8 years telling American's they built nothing of their own and that American's are Lazy?

Yeah... your lip service is about as valuable as rat crap.

Funny. Obama's campaign did just that and he was there bloviating empty platitudes.

His funeral was a political clown show

Forum List

Back