"America was always Great!"

Correct.

America has always been a great Nation – no need for ‘again.’
Not according to the governor of NY and all the libtards who were backing him up about a week or so ago.

Are you assholes bipolar or what?

You're assuming the governor of NY speaks for all liberals.
That's what makes you idiots so idiotic.
Now the Republicans have a collective approval rating of about 85% for Trump.
So I feel safe saying that a grifter goon speaks for you.
You mean after Obama spent 8 years telling American's they built nothing of their own and that American's are Lazy?

Yeah... your lip service is about as valuable as rat crap.

^^^^^^
Now THAT is what Megan McCain so succinctly called cheap rhetoric.

I'm sorry she lost her dad but I just saw her on the news....blubbering and blabbering like an insane fool.

I know I wouldn't be politicizing my father's death ...very sad

Oh Skankzilla stands on higher ground......
If Trump had smeared your father's military career and sacrifice a couple of years ago on the campaign trail, you bet your fat ass you would have politicized a response.
Funny. Obama's campaign did just that and he was there bloviating empty platitudes.

His funeral was a political clown show

His funeral was a clear and present display of just how much Trump is hated inside the Beltway.

If you want to see a political clown show, I suggest you tune into Trump's next rally in Redneckistan....

Michelle Obama was the worst 1st Lady in the history of the U.S.

Never gave we had a POS who hated this country as a 1st Lady until her.

Never proud of this country until her terrorist / Mexican drug cartel / illega-supporting husband was elected President...

Good grief!

I'm sorry she lost her dad but I just saw her on the news....blubbering and blabbering like an insane fool.

If Trump had smeared your father's military career and sacrifice a couple of years ago on the campaign trail, you bet your fat ass you would have politicized a response.
Funny. Obama's campaign did just that and he was there bloviating empty platitudes.

His funeral was a political clown show

His funeral was a clear and present display of just how much Trump is hated inside the Beltway.

If you want to see a political clown show, I suggest you tune into Trump's next rally in Redneckistan....

I could not care less what some daffy cookie baker suggests lol.

I had as much use for McCain as I do you, Roots

Careful Roots. Ya might get hurt.

Leave my father alone. Last and only warning.

Meghan McCain looked like a sad blubbering fool. Fact

I have no idea who your father is and I doubt you do, either.
Megan McCain has put up with Trump's smears against her father for the last 3 years.
Republicans have gone along with 4-time Viet Nam deferment fraud who casually demeans a genuine war hero.
I have three brothers who went to Viet Nam. So don't wave your FAKE patriotism here. No one's buying it.

Megan McCain has put up with Trump's smears against her father for the last 3 years.
Republicans have gone along with 4-time Viet Nam deferment fraud who casually demeans a genuine war hero.
I have three brothers who went to Viet Nam. So don't wave your FAKE patriotism here. No one's buying it.

Bringing family into it is against the rules

Again I don't give two shits about McCain...he's dead anyway. Buh bye

Michelle Obama was the worst 1st Lady in the history of the U.S.

Never gave we had a POS who hated this country as a 1st Lady until her.

Never proud of this country until her terrorist / Mexican drug cartel / illega-supporting husband was elected President...

Good grief!

Where the hell do you come up with Michelle Obama on a thread about the McCains?
Desperation is so unbecoming.

Then don't bring family into it, hypocrite:
"I know I wouldn't be politicizing my father's death ."

Last edited:
Trumpanzees don't believe America's great right now.
:wtf:

Ummmm...WE are the ones bragging about how good it is right now...snowflakes are the ones attempting to stage a coup, raise taxes, drive manufacturing jobs overseas, eliminate raises / jobs / bonuses, return unemployment back to Obama era levels, and drive Americans in droves back onto Food Stamps, Unemployment, & Welfare...

Look at you Mal, judging other's grief....I'm sure you said the same when Nancy Reagan was prostrate with grief at Ronnie's funeral.

Going for the cheap shot at Megan McCain is cheap.
Megan had no choice but a public funeral.
Children cry at their parent's funerals.
I doubt the Trump kids would.
They'll be too busy figuring out how to screw each other over Donald's estate.
OR...fight each other over who is stuck with his debt.

It's my family, shit stain. Do it again I'll report your dumb ass. Bank it

You always were stupid, Roots. A liar as well

Now get back to Shit Stain McCain and his blubbering daughter

Look at you Mal, judging other's grief....I'm sure you said the same when Nancy Reagan was prostrate with grief at Ronnie's funeral.

Beat it, Plywood. Again your McCain was a shit stain ...graded F on his congressional record, what a loser

No, democrats continue to humiliate themselves, proving their is no depth too low for them to go. Using McCain's & Aretha Franklin's death to engage in political attacks??

The only way this could have gone worse for them is if the camera would have shown Bill Clinton trying to hit on / sexually harass McCain's daughter off to the side at the funeral while two people were helping Hillary's fat, feeble ass up the stairs!

Bwuhahahaha....

Liberals have no shame and will use anything to advance their sickening stink, especially death.
The mega-Irony of a trumpanzee pointing a finger at someone else and stating they have no shame. :777:

It's my family, shit stain. Do it again I'll report your dumb ass. Bank it

You always were stupid, Roots. A liar as well

Now get back to Shit Stain McCain and his blubbering daughter

It's on record here that you brought YOUR father up as an example.
Stop playing the victim, it's sooooooooo like a Trump tweet.
Fun to watch the Republicans eating their own. McCain was a good man.

Liberals have no shame and will use anything to advance their sickening stink, especially death.

When my father passed politics was the last thing on my mind, for a month or more
I didn't know your father was a politician...a Representative, a Senator, and a Candidate for the Presidency............why have you kept that from us until now?

Forum List

Back