America was convicted (with Trump fake verdict)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

This is just one of the links you can go to in order to see that our once Envy-of-the-World system of Justice (ha ha to that last word)

is non-existent

OK... Now that I think about it.. Maybe it is just non-existent in NY

Whew!

Who cares about that hellhole anyway?

This is just one of the links you can go to in order to see that our system of Justice (ha ha to that word)

is non-existent

OK, maybe it is just non-existent in NY

Whew!

If he has a clue, he'll keep his mouth shut until after sentencing, but really makes no difference to me if he does or not. I won't be facing sentence, so it won't affect me.

By the way, it was definitely Trump that was convicted not America, unless some kind of bleeding heart whiney radical right.

If he has a clue, he'll keep his mouth shut until after sentencing, but really makes no difference to me if he does or not. I won't be facing sentence, so it won't affect me.

By the way, it was definitely Trump that was convicted not America, unless some kind of bleeding heart whiney radical right.
um... whatever

You could have saved your energy since we all know you would say something like this

This is just one of the links you can go to in order to see that our once Envy-of-the-World system of Justice (ha ha to that last word)

is non-existent

OK... Now that I think about it.. Maybe it is just non-existent in NY

Whew!

It is anywhere where Democrats are in control.

1717714741243.png

Forum List

Back