American 2nd Amendment is worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are under the misapprehension that our military would follow orders directed against the folks. If you think that you be an asshole, yo.
You're pretty ignorant if you think they won't follow orders.

Germans followed orders.

Confederate soldiers followed orders.

The US Federal government found no shortage of soldiers to follow orders.

Hide behind your "they won't follow orders" and die by them like the rebels in Ukraine.

Your main flaw is assuming the U.S. is any way similar to the Confederacy or Nazi Germany...

No, go smoke some more weed and go back to sleep.

Actually the US is exactly like those countries were. Learn what Military terrorism is and how it is used to propagate war long after the civilian population has surrendered.

The Confederacy lost legitimacy as soon as it required a military draft and it used the military to force people into the military and fight for the militarized state.

Germany experienced the same thing in 1942 when it changed from its policy of "blitzkrieg" which Germans supported to "totalerkriegen" which Germans hated.

WW1 was entirely fought by military terrorism on all sides, if you didn't want to fight in the war you were shot. That was in Britain, not in fascist Empires like Germany at the time.

Do you have any idea how many civilians are former US military troops?

Now... go to google and look up how many military troops the US has, how many cops the US has, how many Federal and state cops the US has.. divide that number by 100 and see how fucked YOU ARE.

Right, because Military dictatorships never happen anywhere ever.

You can't protect yourself from Washington D.C. Most powerful military in the world, huge police state with millions of paramilitary forces, and the best of them all.

Drones.

What is the pussy-American going to do against a Predator Drone? Nothing.
Do you think our military would fire on American civilians?

Some of the more profoundly retarded alleged right wingers on this forum do. I was just wondering if you were of that clan.

the op is based on the false premise that gun owners want to fight the government.

most gun owners just want the ability to protect themselves because the government cannot do it for them

No I base it on the foundation of the meaning of the 2nd Amendment.

Americans don't even train in militias any more so the amendment is entirely useless.
the militia is secondary to the right to own firearms not primary

You can't protect yourself from Washington D.C. Most powerful military in the world, huge police state with millions of paramilitary forces, and the best of them all.

Drones.

Some of the more retarded right wingers on this forum do. I was just wondering if you were of that clan.

Yes they absolutely will.

Or will Americans only kill people when they don't want to when it's non-Americans?

Guns on the white house during vietnam war - Google Search

the op is based on the false premise that gun owners want to fight the government.

most gun owners just want the ability to protect themselves because the government cannot do it for them

Agreed,..... what an Idiot. and probably just projecting what he would try to do to the American people if he was in charge.

Americans don't even train in militias any more so the amendment is entirely useless.

The only defense of owning firearms given in the Federalist Papers is to fight off fascist dictatorships and dictatorships of any kind since fascism wasn't a recognized problem in 1780s.

The 2nd Amendment can no longer serve that function as is.

Sonny jim, I go to bed every NIGHT asking God to please let tomorrow be the day the Left kicks over whatever rock it will take to ignite the looming civil war. And every MORNING I wake up with the prayer that TODAY will be the great gettin' up morning of the reckonin'.

And little man, one of these days that is going to be the day and when it comes it is going to signal OPEN SEASON on the Ideological Left... and there is not going to be a dam' thing you idiots can do but scream, cry and die.

You people have so fucked this nation in so many unspeakable ways, it will take God Almighty himself a thousand years to settle up with you idiots. And you can BANK IT than it is going to be my esteemed pleasure loading your asses up in the judgment hopper and I am going to be doing it with a smile that will haunt your ancestors going back a thousand generations

And when that shit is over... there is not going to be a COCKROACH alive that ever fed on a crumb from one of you wastes of skin.

The only defense of owning firearms given in the Federalist Papers is to fight off fascist dictatorships and dictatorships of any kind since fascism wasn't a recognized problem in 1780s.

the federalist papers are not the basis of our laws the constitution is

The term "the people" in the constitution refers to ALL people not a subset thereof.

The term "the people" in the constitution refers to ALL people not a subset thereof.

The refuge of idiocy is to say that a law has no basis of interpretation. Regarding the Constitution that is the Federalist Papers, and the Anti-Federalist Papers, both which constructed the Constitution's wording and purpose.

The "People" is a highly contested word because the Confederates and Early Americans would entirely disagree with you. And they managed to kill plenty of Americans to prove it, despite your belief that Americans won't fire on civilians.

Sonny jim, I go to bed every NIGHT asking God to please let tomorrow be the day the Left kicks over whatever rock it will take to ignite the looming civil war. And every MORNING I wake up with the prayer that TODAY will be the great gettin' up morning of the reckonin'.

And little man, one of these days that is going to be the day and when it comes it is going to signal OPEN SEASON on the Ideological Left... and there is not going to be a dam' thing you idiots can do but scream, cry and die.

You people have so fucked this nation in so many unspeakable ways, it will take God Almighty himself a thousand years to settle up with you idiots. And you can BANK IT than it is going to be my esteemed pleasure loading your asses up in the judgment hopper and I am going to be doing it with a smile that will haunt your ancestors going back a thousand generations

And when that shit is over... there is not going to be a COCKROACH alive that ever fed on a crumb from one of you wastes of skin.

As soon as "you" rebel, or whatever you mean by civil war "happens", you'll just get a missile dropped on your house from a Robot piloted by a well paid mercenary.

That's not his premise.

His premise is that the US Government is owns us and we're helpless to do anything about it.

His premise is that the US Federal Government represents HIM... and that as a result that the US Military will serve HIM.

And that HE represents America, its principles...

And he is dead ass wrong across the board.

You are right however that Firearms are our means to defend ourselves... and the as some one once noted, the best defense is a good offense and when the Left finally crosses that line... he will find that he and his cult are a minority to the lowliest of minorities and that in THAT TIME... mouthiness... is a piss poor defense from an irresistible force.

Drones.

Some of the more retarded right wingers on this forum do. I was just wondering if you were of that clan.

Yes they absolutely will.

Or will Americans only kill people when they don't want to when it's non-Americans?

Guns on the white house during vietnam war - Google Search
Were you alive during that period? I am guessing you were not, or were an infant.

Our country was far more fractious and far more in revolt then than it is now. We're living in cake and ice cream land compared to that period.

I know your hack media outlets like you to believe you are living in some really dangerous times, but it is laughable.

The refuge of idiocy is to say that a law has no basis of interpretation. Regarding the Constitution that is the Federalist Papers, and the Anti-Federalist Papers, both which constructed the Constitution's wording and purpose.

The "People" is a highly contested word because the Confederates and Early Americans would entirely disagree with you. And they managed to kill plenty of Americans to prove it, despite your belief that Americans won't fire on civilians.
I never said the military wouldn't fire on civilians.

The peoples right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

So you tell me who "the people are"

The US Military will fire on US Civilians.... that is an absolute certainty. At which time, the US Military will fracture and when it does a large portion of the US Military will turn on that traitorous cult.

(Don't Ask Don't Tell... and the lifting of such, was part and parcel of getting more of the cult into the US Military.)

So it's going to happen.

It won't help 'em however.

You are under the misapprehension that our military would follow orders directed against the folks. If you think that you be an asshole, yo.

Germans followed orders.

Hide behind your "they won't follow orders" and die by them like the rebels in Ukraine.

Your main flaw is assuming the U.S. is any way similar to the Confederacy or Nazi Germany...

Actually the US is exactly like those countries were. Learn what Military terrorism is and how it is used to propagate war long after the civilian population has surrendered.

The Confederacy lost legitimacy as soon as it required a military draft and it used the military to force people into the military and fight for the militarized state.

Germany experienced the same thing in 1942 when it changed from its policy of "blitzkrieg" which Germans supported to "totalerkriegen" which Germans hated.

WW1 was entirely fought by military terrorism on all sides, if you didn't want to fight in the war you were shot. That was in Britain, not in fascist Empires like Germany at the time.

You're insane...

The Confederacy never had any legitimacy... and I won't even bother commenting on the rest of your drek.

Germans followed orders.

You're fucking insane...

The Confederacy never had any legitimacy... and I won't even bother commenting on the rest of your drek.

Of course it did.

Just because it lost, doesn't mean it wasn't legitimate.

Where'd you get that?

The Confederacy could have won that war, if it had not taken a defensive posture early on.

That's not even a debatable point.

The US Military will fire on US Civilians.... that is an absolute certainty. At which time, the US Military will fracture and when it does a large portion of the US Military will turn on that traitorous cult.

(Don't Ask Don't Tell... and the lifting of such, was part and parcel of getting more of the cult into the US Military.)

So it's going to happen.

It won't help 'em however.

When Hitler ordered German soldiers to kill Germans who refused to fight and wanted to capitulate, the German soldiers happily obeyed.

No one talks about the great "fracturing of the German Army" because there never was one...your hopes for such a schism in the US are in vain.

The Confederacy could have won that war, if it had not taken a defensive posture early on.

That's not even a debatable point.

Actually the Confederacy could have won the war if it gave a slave to every white who fought for the confederacy. But the slave power was too greedy to be so "foresighted".

The war could have been avoided if the slave power just gave slaves away as cheaply as the Northerners gave away land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back