American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

1930 HITS ARCHIVE: Fine And Dandy - Arden-Ohman Orchestra (Frank Luther, vocal)

The amazing Sara Vaughan....:clap2:

Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be)

that song ^^^^ quickly climbing up to my favorite 3 songs ever....

This beautiful music we heard at home...often you know... when my parents were giving dinner parties for their friends .....and we me and my sister and brother had to disappear ....out of sight ....lol....totally out of the way :laugh:.... ...children are a nuisance ........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

this .....music ..... will always be so close to my heart....I miss you dad.

I miss you.

"Moonglow" 1955

wow! William Holden, love lol hmmm

Dance Scene from "Picnic" - Kim Novak/William Holden

This beautiful music we heard at home...often you know... when my parents were giving dinner parties for their friends .....and we me and my sister and brother had to disappear ....out of sight ....lol....totally out of the way :laugh:.... ...children are a nuisance ........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

this .....music ..... will always be so close to my heart....I miss you dad.

I miss you.

That sounds kinda modern for some reason. High quality music! Very good! They're going into modes and atonality n stuff.

Because we love the 1920s and 1930s and because we do love Q.....:smiliehug:

for y'all

Business in Q

Jack Hylton and his Orchestra "Choo Choo" 1931 -

Bert Lown & His Hotel Biltmore Orch. - I'm Yours, 1930

Eleanor Powell With Buddy & Vilma Ebsen 1936

"sing before breakfast" :D

1934: Lee Wiley - A Hundred Years From Today

It's difficult to get better than that....very difficult....it's not that easy to be so so gorgeous as she is.....WOW

thank you Claudia.....thank you 1960s

thank you Italy!

all gone now....... that Hollywood in the Golden Age is all gone now never to come back.Never.Today's Hollywood is Satanist and then some....sick

not the Golden Age Hollywood I mean

Judy Garland - When I Look at You

Forum List

Back