American Arrested For Attempting To Join I S I S

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And get this, his name is "Mohammed" ! Shocking, right ?

American man, 19, 'attempting to travel to join ISIS' arrested at Chicago o'Hare on Saturday Mohammed Hamzah Khan arrested on Saturday attempting to travel to Middle EastFederal authorities claimed in court that they have handwritten documents that prove he supported ISIS

The FBI have arrested a Chicago teenager at O'Hare International Airport for allegedly attempting to travel to the Middle East to join and fight with ISIS.

Federal prosecutors announced on Monday that agents arrested 19-year-old Mohammed Hamzah Khan, of suburban Bolingbrook, on Saturday evening before he boarded a flight to Istanbul, Turkey, via Vienna.

They accuse him of attempting to travel overseas to support terrorism which carries a maximum sentence of 15-years and Khan is also charged with attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

Read more: American man 19 attempting to travel to join ISIS arrested at Chicago o Hare on Saturday Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anybody else think he should have been allowed to go, just not come back?

Why? He will join up with ISIS and start beheading people. Better off keeping him behind bars and not letting him leave the country. I have even found a punishment for him, make him watch 'Atheist TV' 24 hours a day on repeating loop (which naturally features Richard Dawkins): Program Schedule AtheistTV

After joining I don't think his life expectancy would be too long...

Why? He will join up with ISIS and start beheading people. Better off keeping him behind bars and not letting him leave the country. I have even found a punishment for him, make him watch 'Atheist TV' 24 hours a day on repeating loop (which naturally features Richard Dawkins): Program Schedule AtheistTV

After joining I don't think his life expectancy would be too long...

Yeah, but he shouldn't be allowed to kill the allies of America or other westerners, which is the reasoning for keeping him here behind bars. The life expectancy of western born jihadists is fairly low though that's true.

And get this, his name is "Mohammed" ! Shocking, right ?

American man, 19, 'attempting to travel to join ISIS' arrested at Chicago o'Hare on Saturday Mohammed Hamzah Khan arrested on Saturday attempting to travel to Middle EastFederal authorities claimed in court that they have handwritten documents that prove he supported ISIS

The FBI have arrested a Chicago teenager at O'Hare International Airport for allegedly attempting to travel to the Middle East to join and fight with ISIS.

Federal prosecutors announced on Monday that agents arrested 19-year-old Mohammed Hamzah Khan, of suburban Bolingbrook, on Saturday evening before he boarded a flight to Istanbul, Turkey, via Vienna.

They accuse him of attempting to travel overseas to support terrorism which carries a maximum sentence of 15-years and Khan is also charged with attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

Read more: American man 19 attempting to travel to join ISIS arrested at Chicago o Hare on Saturday Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He figured it was safer in Iraq with ISIS than the streets of chicago.

Forum List

Back