American children will praise Allah

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
There was a similar, well pretty much identical happening in Tennessee, of course the parents were very upset there also, gosh I wonder why? :rolleyes-41:

Notice that the Shahada is the EXACT Islamic creed found on the black flags of both Al-Qaeda and ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....and THIS is what they have CHRISTIAN schoolchildren copying? Trying to convert Christian children to Islam....REMOVE ALL the teachers, fuck the teaching unions....in fact, this is a great incentive for parents to just Home School, get the children out of the Cultural Marxism-cum-Islamic Cesspool.

VIRGINIA Schools closed after parental outrage over an Islamic declaration of faith homework assignment

Snip:

"After a teacher at a Virginia high school handed out a bizarre ‘geography’ homework assignment that asked students to practice calligraphy using an Islamic religious creed (Shahada), such an angry backlash flooded in that it prompted officials to close every single school in the county as a safety precaution.

When the world geography class at Riverheads High School in Staunton rolled around to the subject of major world religions, homework on Islam asked students to copy religious calligraphy. It read:

“Here is the shahada, the Islamic statement of faith and devotion to Islam, written in Arabic. In the space below, try copying it by hand. This should give you an idea of the artistic complexity of calligraphy.”

The illustrative classical Arabic phrase was the basic statement in Islam. It translated to: “There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah.”

When students took it home, it was like a spark hitting a powder keg. Some of their parents saw the homework as an attempt to convert their children to Islam.

Calls and emails flooded the school. Some of them demanded the teacher be fired for assigning it."

The full story link:

VIRGINIA Schools closed after parental outrage over an Islamic declaration of faith homework assignment - Walid Shoebat

Last edited:
You're three days late and two dollars short.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

• Banned

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.

Of course I already know that you're an apologist for all things Islam.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.
Why not execute them too?

Show me where Islam says that merely by copying or saying something you are converted. Seems to me you'd have to say it and believe it to become a convert.

• Banned

Show me where Islam says that merely by copying or saying something you are converted. Seems to me you'd have to say it and believe it to become a convert.

I happen to be an expert now on Islam, I believe in fully aquainting myself with an enemy, therefore I read every book I can get hold of about an enemy....including the entire Qu'ran.

You don't have to SAY it sweet cheeks....if you WRITE it, you've CONFIRMED it.

Islam converts by the sword. Do you think every person converted by a blade over their necks really believes?

If the children do not practice their faith, they are apostates and can be killed by any believer.

I happen to be an expert now on Islam, I believe in fully aquainting myself with an enemy, therefore I read every book I can get hold of about an enemy....including the entire Qu'ran.

You don't have to SAY it sweet cheeks....if you WRITE it, you've CONFIRMED it.
What does the Shahada say?

I can promise you our children will never praise Allah and I can also promise you the first "educator" that attempts to make them will rue the day they decided to get into education

"American children will praise Allah"

American conservatives will continue to lie, this thread premise one of many examples.

Of course in the Leftist world....up is down, day is night....the TRUTH is a LIE and the LIE is the TRUTH....my goodness, no wonder so many Leftists are Transgendering....a GIRL is actually a BOY and a BOY is actually a GIRL.

Leftism is a mental illness devoid of any logic, reason or sanity..

I can promise you our children will never praise Allah and I can also promise you the first "educator" that attempts to make them will rue the day they decided to get into education
Don't forget to instill your copious fear and hatred into your kids.

How is wanting to protect your children "instilling copious fear and hatred" into them?

There was a similar, well pretty much identical happening in Tennessee, of course the parents were very upset there also, gosh I wonder why? :rolleyes-41:

Notice that the Shahada is the EXACT Islamic creed found on the black flags of both Al-Qaeda and ISIL/ISIS/Daesh....and THIS is what they have CHRISTIAN schoolchildren copying? Trying to convert Christian children to Islam....REMOVE ALL the teachers, fuck the teaching unions....in fact, this is a great incentive for parents to just Home School, get the children out of the Cultural Marxism-cum-Islamic Cesspool.

VIRGINIA Schools closed after parental outrage over an Islamic declaration of faith homework assignment

Snip:

"After a teacher at a Virginia high school handed out a bizarre ‘geography’ homework assignment that asked students to practice calligraphy using an Islamic religious creed (Shahada), such an angry backlash flooded in that it prompted officials to close every single school in the county as a safety precaution.

When the world geography class at Riverheads High School in Staunton rolled around to the subject of major world religions, homework on Islam asked students to copy religious calligraphy. It read:

“Here is the shahada, the Islamic statement of faith and devotion to Islam, written in Arabic. In the space below, try copying it by hand. This should give you an idea of the artistic complexity of calligraphy.”

The illustrative classical Arabic phrase was the basic statement in Islam. It translated to: “There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah.”

When students took it home, it was like a spark hitting a powder keg. Some of their parents saw the homework as an attempt to convert their children to Islam.

Calls and emails flooded the school. Some of them demanded the teacher be fired for assigning it."

The full story link:

VIRGINIA Schools closed after parental outrage over an Islamic declaration of faith homework assignment - Walid Shoebat
Wrong.

It's a writing assignment, consistent with Establishment Clause jurisprudence, in no way advancing or promoting religion; an assignment the teacher has used in the past absent controversy, made into a controversy by the right's ridiculous, unwarranted hostility toward Islam.

This thread also illustrates the bigotry common to most on the right, the notion that there's something 'wrong' with being Muslim or studying Islam.

GFY, they are our children, not societies. That is what pains you liberal buffoons. Now shove off gramps

GFY, they are our children, not societies. That is what pains you liberal buffoons. Now shove off gramps
Make sure to teach them to cross the street when they see a brown coming.

Forum List

Back