American children will praise Allah

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

And if the teacher had assigned them to copy the Hail Mary? You'd be fine with that, right? :rolleyes:

Totally different. Google Muslim calligraphy. The first thing 10 things that pop up is the Shahada nonsense.

Fact is, the teacher is not a Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has been teaching at the school for years and years. .....

The reason why you are avoiding a direct answer to the question is clear to everyone reading this.

I can promise you our children will never praise Allah and I can also promise you the first "educator" that attempts to make them will rue the day they decided to get into education
Don't forget to instill your copious fear and hatred into your kids.

GFY, they are our children, not societies. That is what pains you liberal buffoons. Now shove off gramps
Make sure to teach them to cross the street when they see a brown coming.

A brown what? Suit, hat, car?

:blowup:
Careful or you'll get thugged by one

I can promise you our children will never praise Allah and I can also promise you the first "educator" that attempts to make them will rue the day they decided to get into education

GFY, they are our children, not societies. That is what pains you liberal buffoons. Now shove off gramps

His racism revealed itself

You're three days late and two dollars short.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.

Of course I already know that you're an apologist for all things Islam.
How can someone be converted to another religion without knowing? What makes an authentic conversion? A chant, some calligraphy, a social studies lesson?

Grow up ya dope and stop projecting your BS onto others
Did you know kids study World History in school? It's part of the UN's globalist agenda. New World Order and all that. You better just homeschool them.

You're one confused mofo, there is a world of difference between studying history and praising Allah. You struggle in life, no?

And who is praised in the prayers that you want back in schools?

How is wanting to protect your children "instilling copious fear and hatred" into them?
Protect them from knowledge?

Some "knowledge" isn't really knowledge, it's an agenda and propaganda

Allah is the God of the Bible.

Now who's a liar? OMG quick jump in the nearest river....darling your pants are on fire!

Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all derive from belief in the same God.

Really? That shows how little you know about this sort of thing....do you want to talk about Jesus Christ? Hint, ONLY ONE of those believes in Jesus Christ as The Messiah....so tell me how all three are the SAME again....in fact, one says that Jesus was just another Prophet and one says that he was a "bastard" and that Mary was "a whore who was raped by a Roman soldier" and that "Jesus was hanged" and that "Jesus is boiling in his own excrement in Hell"

The Qu'ran (Islam) and The Talmud (Judaism) in that order.

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

And if the teacher had assigned them to copy the Hail Mary? You'd be fine with that, right? :rolleyes:

Totally different. Google Muslim calligraphy. The first thing 10 things that pop up is the Shahada nonsense.

Fact is, the teacher is not a Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has been teaching at the school for years and years. .....

The reason why you are avoiding a direct answer to the question is clear to everyone reading this.
If kids had to learn about the Hail Mary and discuss it in class during a lesson about Christianity, I would have zero problem with it. Of course, that's going waaaaaaay further than what happened with the Shahada in this scenario, but you're a pants shitting loser so you don't care. Scary Muzzies and all that.

They're coming for you. You better vote for Trump. They've already taken Route Irish, next they'll be taking route Main Street. :eek:

Did you know kids study World History in school? It's part of the UN's globalist agenda. New World Order and all that. You better just homeschool them.

You're one confused mofo, there is a world of difference between studying history and praising Allah. You struggle in life, no?

See there ya go with the projection. I'm in the belief prayer should be optional in schools. You may sit down now

They're coming for you. You better vote for Trump. They've already taken Route Irish, next they'll be taking route Main Street. :eek:

You have failed miserably on this thread.....sock puppet.

If it's part of an assignment learning about the culture of Catholics, sure!

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is With Thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Oops! I just became a Catholic!

God The Father and his Son, Jesus Christ Our Messiah and Saviour.

Lol you crazy minx.

Hail Mary full of of grace. The Lord is With Thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

I was a Roman Catholic, I'm now an Eastern Orthodox Christian.

Hail Mary full of of grace. The Lord is With Thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

I was a Roman Catholic, I'm now an Eastern Orthodox Christian.
Ah that explains things.

Lol you crazy minx.

You're a sock, read back through what you posted. You can't help yourself

Allah is the God of the Bible.

Now who's a liar? OMG quick jump in the nearest river....darling your pants are on fire!

Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all derive from belief in the same God.

Really? That shows how little you know about this sort of thing....do you want to talk about Jesus Christ? Hint, ONLY ONE of those believes in Jesus Christ as The Messiah....so tell me how all three are the SAME again....in fact, one says that Jesus was just another Prophet and one says that he was a "bastard" and that Mary was "a whore who was raped by a Roman soldier" and that "Jesus was hanged" and that "Jesus is boiling in his own excrement in Hell"

The Qu'ran (Islam) and The Talmud (Judaism) in that order.

That's irrelevant. How do you know, while we're at it, that Jesus wasn't just another prophet?

Bottom is that those "teachers" that handed out those homework assignments should be looking for a new line of work come Monday.

Forum List

Back