American children will praise Allah

Bottom is that those "teachers" that handed out those homework assignments should be looking for a new line of work come Monday.
Why? What policy did they violate?
If they had any common sense they would have realized what kind of firestorm that particular phrase meant, If they were serious about teaching the student about calligraphy, they should have simply used another phase. Shows that these teachers were not thinking about the community they were in.

Allah is the God of the Bible.

Now who's a liar? OMG quick jump in the nearest river....darling your pants are on fire!

Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all derive from belief in the same God.

Really? That shows how little you know about this sort of thing....do you want to talk about Jesus Christ? Hint, ONLY ONE of those believes in Jesus Christ as The Messiah....so tell me how all three are the SAME again....in fact, one says that Jesus was just another Prophet and one says that he was a "bastard" and that Mary was "a whore who was raped by a Roman soldier" and that "Jesus was hanged" and that "Jesus is boiling in his own excrement in Hell"

The Qu'ran (Islam) and The Talmud (Judaism) in that order.
Abraham had two sons, Isaac and Ishmael. From them, Mohammed and King David and Jesus all descended, though I can never for the life of me remember which came from which. So all three religions ARE talking about the same God, the God of Abraham, with very different interpretations. Allah and God are different names for the same ... well, God. No one's arguing their interpretations aren't real different.

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

And if the teacher had assigned them to copy the Hail Mary? You'd be fine with that, right? :rolleyes:
If it's part of an assignment learning about the culture of Catholics, sure!......

Sure, none of your ilk on the left would have a word to say about church and state and schools and etc.? Right.
Some would. I would disagree with them. Learning about various branches of Christianity is a very valid part of education. I would approve of them learning the Lord's Prayer it has a significant role in Western culture.

I would not approve of a daily or weekly recitation of the Lord's Prayer with a religious worship purpose from which nonbelievers could "opt out". It has to be purely about education.

You're three days late and two dollars short.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

in the filth of SHARIAH-----writing out the SHAHADA ------is a "conversion"----just as
long ago-----a non Christian who was BAPTIZED even as an infant was LEGALLY
a "Christian" In the filth of shariah------a kid who writes out that bit of shit that muslims place on their flags and also on little tiles on walls etc-----IS A MUSLIM ----
and must----if a child be OWNED by a muslim. You guys should learn some history

Now who's a liar? OMG quick jump in the nearest river....darling your pants are on fire!

Really? That shows how little you know about this sort of thing....do you want to talk about Jesus Christ? Hint, ONLY ONE of those believes in Jesus Christ as The Messiah....so tell me how all three are the SAME again....in fact, one says that Jesus was just another Prophet and one says that he was a "bastard" and that Mary was "a whore who was raped by a Roman soldier" and that "Jesus was hanged" and that "Jesus is boiling in his own excrement in Hell"

Can you tell us about how the Jews killed Jesus while we're at, Eva?

Jesus was hanged:

Sanhedrin 43a - On the eve of Passover Yeshua was hanged.

Jesus is in Hell boiling in his own excrement:

Gittin 57a - Jesus is in hell, being boiled in hot excrement.

Jesus Christ The Messiah....'um apparently Yeshua Ben Pandera....Pandera being the Roman soldier who raped Miriam The Hairdresser and Jesus was the result.

WE Christians, all TWO billion of us, call Miriam The Hairdresser....The Virgin Mary and Our Lady.

I MEAN just how offensive do you actually want to get here?

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

Well....you say conservatives are "shitting their pants".

Maybe a few. But most arent. Most are just done tolerating Islam.

A few...like me....just hate Islam and don't particularly like foreigners that much, especially non European ones because their culture is so drastically different than our. Hispanic ones are pretty much okay though.

Multiculturalism has failed. Every race and religion and nationality has its own unique culture and should respect boundaries of others. They don't assimilate to ours. So fuck em. They should stay over there and I'll stay over here. Trump is right. Get them out of here.

Intolerant. Xenophobic. Bigoted. Whatever you wanna call me....dont give a fuck. And more and more are joining my mindset.
Welcome to the rise of Nazi America.

That's irrelevant. How do you know, while we're at it, that Jesus wasn't just another prophet?

So what are you saying, those other two religions are now irrelevant? That stuff is in their books, therefore it's very relevant.

A few...like me....just hate Islam and don't particularly like foreigners that much, especially non European ones because their culture is so drastically different than our. Hispanic ones are pretty much okay though.

Multiculturalism has failed. Every race and religion and nationality has its own unique culture and should respect boundaries of others. They don't assimilate to ours. So fuck em. They should stay over there and I'll stay over here. Trump is right. Get them out of here.

Intolerant. Xenophobic. Bigoted. Whatever you wanna call me....dont give a fuck. And more and more are joining my mindset.

What a very silly comment.

A few days ago you were threatening to turn Nazi if we didn't start banning Muslims.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.
Why not execute them too?

Show me where Islam says that merely by copying or saying something you are converted. Seems to me you'd have to say it and believe it to become a convert.

Islam converts by the sword. Do you think every person converted by a blade over their necks really believes?

If the children do not practice their faith, they are apostates and can be killed by any believer.
So that was the point of the assignment? To give all Muslims permission to kill these children? You people are insane.

It's the new theocracy. The extremist Christians want a one religion world. Enforced by might.

Yes is this why so many Christians are being persecuted and murdered around the world now? Christians are being persecuted and murdered simply for being Christian.

Jesus was hanged:

Jesus Christ The Messiah....'um apparently Yeshua Ben Pandera....Pandera being the Roman soldier who raped Miriam The Hairdresser and Jesus was the result.

WE Christians, all TWO billion of us, call Miriam The Hairdresser....The Virgin Mary and Our Lady.

So who put the 'Judeo' in 'Judeo-Christian'?

And if the teacher had assigned them to copy the Hail Mary? You'd be fine with that, right? :rolleyes:
If it's part of an assignment learning about the culture of Catholics, sure!

Hail Mary full of of grace. The Lord is With Thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Oops! I just became a Catholic!

I was a Roman Catholic, I'm now an Eastern Orthodox Christian.
Ah that explains things.

I hope it explains something about something.

A few days ago you were threatening to turn Nazi if we didn't start banning Muslims.

I never mentioned anything of the sort.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

in the filth of SHARIAH-----writing out the SHAHADA ------is a "conversion"----just as
a "Christian" In the filth of shariah------a kid who writes out that bit of shit that muslims place on their flags and also on little tiles on walls etc-----IS A MUSLIM ----
Total bullshit.

So, I guess,

With Allah, you get 72 virgins. With Jesus, you get wings and a harp. And with the Jews you get a fire extinguisher,

wholesale!

Bottom is that those "teachers" that handed out those homework assignments should be looking for a new line of work come Monday.
Why? What policy did they violate?
If they had any common sense they would have realized what kind of firestorm that particular phrase meant, If they were serious about teaching the student about calligraphy, they should have simply used another phase. Shows that these teachers were not thinking about the community they were in.

One has to wonder about the motive

Why not execute them too?

Show me where Islam says that merely by copying or saying something you are converted. Seems to me you'd have to say it and believe it to become a convert.

Islam converts by the sword. Do you think every person converted by a blade over their necks really believes?

If the children do not practice their faith, they are apostates and can be killed by any believer.
So that was the point of the assignment? To give all Muslims permission to kill these children? You people are insane.

It's the new theocracy. The extremist Christians want a one religion world. Enforced by might.

Yes is this why so many Christians are being persecuted and murdered around the world now? Christians are being persecuted and murdered simply for being Christian.

Jesus was hanged:

So who put the 'Judeo' in 'Judeo-Christian'?

Your entire line of argument is bizarre, I have given you exact quotes from The Talmud....and no, they don't co-relate to what Christians believe....ANY Christian from Roman Catholic to Eastern Orthodox to all of the Protestant denominations.

Maybe you should take an Ancient History course and a Theology course.

There is something I don't get. I'm not freaked out about this or the calligraphy story, although both showed poor judgement in my opinion. The question comes to mind why? Why Islam? I grew up in this country I've known Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, you name it. I have never seen this amount attention paid to anyone but muslims. I went to public high school I studied no religion ever. There were religious studies classes but not having taken them I never heard religion discussed, ever.

Every time you turn around someone is saying "we need to learn about this culture". Why? I'm about as non-religious as you can be. Raised Catholic, I'm not even interested in Catholicism. I believe that what some people see as islamaphobia is often just plain being sick of it.

Some of you may be old enough to remember the hare krishnas. Out of nowhere they seemed to be everywhere handing out little books and flowers. They were beyond harmless but after awhile it got so old and they were so persistent people started to get nasty with them.

Now it seems everyday it's all you hear about whether it's violence in some hell hole or here, or some politician pontificating about how we all need to understand islam. Like I said I have no patience for the faith I was raised in, why is it I need to know about some merchant warlord that's been dead for 1400 yrs?

For someone like me the "we need to understand islam" drive just back fires. Like the krishnas at some point you just want to say "GO AWAY!!!"

And more importantly keep your mythology away fro my children.

Total bullshit.

what is "total bullshit" ? for muslims it is SYMBOLIC-------If I teacher were to demand that a MUSLIM CHILD trace out the letters which are statements of faith---
for Christians, jews----or hindus------THE SHIT WOULD HIT THE FAN

Total bullshit.

what is "total bullshit" ? for muslims it is SYMBOLIC-------If I teacher were to demand that a MUSLIM CHILD trace out the letters which are statements of faith---
for Christians, jews----or hindus------THE SHIT WOULD HIT THE FAN

Yeah, that's a good idea, have a teacher instruct Muslim students to write Jesus is the true Savior. Then watch heads spin and explode

I never mentioned anything of the sort.

Really? Half the planet might become Nazi's this time, if it comes to removing all Muslims or turning Nazi....the latter will happen. If it's a straight Christians v Muslims....we know what'll happen.

If it's a choice of Marxist Agenda or Nazi, we know what'll happen.

You had better be careful about what you wish for Leftie.

You're basically threatening that if the left doesn't ban Muslims, you and people like you will become Nazi's.

Forum List

Back