American children will praise Allah

You're three days late and two dollars short.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.
Why not execute them too?

Show me where Islam says that merely by copying or saying something you are converted. Seems to me you'd have to say it and believe it to become a convert.

Islam converts by the sword. Do you think every person converted by a blade over their necks really believes?

If the children do not practice their faith, they are apostates and can be killed by any believer.
So that was the point of the assignment? To give all Muslims permission to kill these children? You people are insane.

It's the new theocracy. The extremist Christians want a one religion world. Enforced by might.

Make sure to teach them to cross the street when they see a brown coming.

Grow up ya dope and stop projecting your BS onto others
Did you know kids study World History in school? It's part of the UN's globalist agenda. New World Order and all that. You better just homeschool them.

You're one confused mofo, there is a world of difference between studying history and praising Allah. You struggle in life, no?

And who is praised in the prayers that you want back in schools?

See there ya go with the projection. I'm in the belief prayer should be optional in schools. You may sit down now

I personally believe it should be optional, I'm for freedom of religion, I would never support trying to convert anyone to any specific religion.

If a school is predominantly Christian, then we'd have to say the school in general would be praising God and Jesus Christ and NOT Allah.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.

Show me where Islam says that merely by copying or saying something you are converted. Seems to me you'd have to say it and believe it to become a convert.

Islam converts by the sword. Do you think every person converted by a blade over their necks really believes?

If the children do not practice their faith, they are apostates and can be killed by any believer.
So that was the point of the assignment? To give all Muslims permission to kill these children? You people are insane.

It's the theocracy. The extremist Christians want a one religion world. Enforced by might.

another <eye roll> and you wonder why you're laughed at

A brown what? Suit, hat, car?

:blowup:

His racism revealed itself
They're coming for you. You better vote for Trump. They've already taken Route Irish, next they'll be taking route Main Street. :eek:

You have failed miserably on this thread.....sock puppet.
Lol you crazy minx.

You're a sock, read back through what you posted. You can't help yourself

skankyirishass says everyone is a sock.

American children will praise Allah.

Another ridiculous hair-on-fire thread from a nutter.

Allah is the God of the Bible.

Now who's a liar? OMG quick jump in the nearest river....darling your pants are on fire!

Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all derive from belief in the same God.

Really? That shows how little you know about this sort of thing....do you want to talk about Jesus Christ? Hint, ONLY ONE of those believes in Jesus Christ as The Messiah....so tell me how all three are the SAME again....in fact, one says that Jesus was just another Prophet and one says that he was a "bastard" and that Mary was "a whore who was raped by a Roman soldier" and that "Jesus was hanged" and that "Jesus is boiling in his own excrement in Hell"

The Qu'ran (Islam) and The Talmud (Judaism) in that order.

That's irrelevant. How do you know, while we're at it, that Jesus wasn't just another prophet?

Of course, this is what is known as Blasphemy.

A brown what? Suit, hat, car?

:blowup:

They're coming for you. You better vote for Trump. They've already taken Route Irish, next they'll be taking route Main Street. :eek:

Lol you crazy minx.

Just because someone speaks with your socks doesn't make them a sock. No wonder you walk around so terrified, nothing in the world makes any sense to you.

Grow up ya dope and stop projecting your BS onto others
Did you know kids study World History in school? It's part of the UN's globalist agenda. New World Order and all that. You better just homeschool them.

You're one confused mofo, there is a world of difference between studying history and praising Allah. You struggle in life, no?

And who is praised in the prayers that you want back in schools?

See there ya go with the projection. I'm in the belief prayer should be optional in schools. You may sit down now

I personally believe it should be optional, I'm for freedom of religion, I would never support trying to convert anyone to any specific religion.

If a school is predominantly Christian, then we'd have to say the school in general would be praising God and Jesus Christ and NOT Allah.

At our children's school it is optional, but all students have to rise for the national anthem and pledge to the flag

I can promise you our children will never praise Allah and I can also promise you the first "educator" that attempts to make them will rue the day they decided to get into education
Don't forget to instill your copious fear and hatred into your kids.

How is wanting to protect your children "instilling copious fear and hatred" into them?
Protect them from knowledge?

Some "knowledge" isn't really knowledge, it's an agenda and propaganda

Like someone 'knowing' that Jesus was the son of a supernatural being.

ummm ummmmmm separation of church and state .......ummmm ummmmmmm let it be a Bible verse and watch their heads assplode

American liberals and atheists won't be there to claim separation of church and state when it comes to Islam.
Muslims know they have an ally in these people, and they know they will slowly over time be able to introduce their religion and laws more and more into the American society including government.
It will take many years, and the only sizeable opposition will be from the Hispanic community.

Now who's a liar? OMG quick jump in the nearest river....darling your pants are on fire!

Really? That shows how little you know about this sort of thing....do you want to talk about Jesus Christ? Hint, ONLY ONE of those believes in Jesus Christ as The Messiah....so tell me how all three are the SAME again....in fact, one says that Jesus was just another Prophet and one says that he was a "bastard" and that Mary was "a whore who was raped by a Roman soldier" and that "Jesus was hanged" and that "Jesus is boiling in his own excrement in Hell"

Can you tell us about how the Jews killed Jesus while we're at, Eva?

Lol you crazy minx.

You're a sock of yourself! You are the Master Sock and we are all your Sock. You are Soros!!!!!!!

It's the new theocracy. The extremist Christians want a one religion world. Enforced by might.

Yes is this why so many Christians are being persecuted and murdered around the world now? Christians are being persecuted and murdered simply for being Christian.

ummm ummmmmm separation of church and state .......ummmm ummmmmmm let it be a Bible verse and watch their heads assplode

American liberals and atheists won't be there to claim separation of church and state when it comes to Islam.
Muslims know they have an ally in these people, and they know they will slowly over time be able to introduce their religion and laws more and more into the American society including government.
It will take many years, and the only sizeable opposition will be from the Hispanic community.

Do liberals want to allow Muslims to refuse to issue same sex marriage licenses?

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

And if the teacher had assigned them to copy the Hail Mary? You'd be fine with that, right? :rolleyes:
If it's part of an assignment learning about the culture of Catholics, sure!......

Sure, none of your ilk on the left would have a word to say about church and state and schools and etc.? Right.

Lol you crazy minx.

You're a sock of yourself! You are the Master Sock and we are all your Sock. You are Soros!!!!!!!

I just put on socks from Big Lots, the greatest store ever! lol

Can you tell us about how the Jews killed Jesus while we're at, Eva?

Eva?

What I wrote is from The Talmud, it's fact, if you don't like it, tough, it's there in print as written.

Yes is this why so many Christians are being persecuted and murdered around the world now? Christians are being persecuted and murdered simply for being Christian.

That's been happening for 2000 years, and most of it involved Christians being killed by other Christians.

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

Well....you say conservatives are "shitting their pants".

Maybe a few. But most arent. Most are just done tolerating Islam.

A few...like me....just hate Islam and don't particularly like foreigners that much, especially non European ones because their culture is so drastically different than our. Hispanic ones are pretty much okay though.

Multiculturalism has failed. Every race and religion and nationality has its own unique culture and should respect boundaries of others. They don't assimilate to ours. So fuck em. They should stay over there and I'll stay over here. Trump is right. Get them out of here.

Intolerant. Xenophobic. Bigoted. Whatever you wanna call me....dont give a fuck. And more and more are joining my mindset.

Forum List

Back