American children will praise Allah

I can promise you our children will never praise Allah and I can also promise you the first "educator" that attempts to make them will rue the day they decided to get into education
Don't forget to instill your copious fear and hatred into your kids.

GFY, they are our children, not societies. That is what pains you liberal buffoons. Now shove off gramps
Make sure to teach them to cross the street when they see a brown coming.

Grow up ya dope and stop projecting your BS onto others

You're three days late and two dollars short.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.
Why not execute them too?

Show me where Islam says that merely by copying or saying something you are converted. Seems to me you'd have to say it and believe it to become a convert.

I happen to be an expert now on Islam, I believe in fully aquainting myself with an enemy, therefore I read every book I can get hold of about an enemy....including the entire Qu'ran.

You don't have to SAY it sweet cheeks....if you WRITE it, you've CONFIRMED it.
So once you're converted, how does one become an apostate? By taking communion the very next Sunday?

:lmao:

I can promise you our children will never praise Allah and I can also promise you the first "educator" that attempts to make them will rue the day they decided to get into education

GFY, they are our children, not societies. That is what pains you liberal buffoons. Now shove off gramps

Did you know kids study World History in school? It's part of the UN's globalist agenda. New World Order and all that. You better just homeschool them.

Did you know kids study World History in school? It's part of the UN's globalist agenda. New World Order and all that. You better just homeschool them.

You're one confused mofo, there is a world of difference between studying history and praising Allah. You struggle in life, no?

You're one confused mofo, there is a world of difference between studying history and praising Allah. You struggle in life, no?
How do your kids even know about Allah? You have failed them, and they are going to end up joining ISIS. Shame on you.

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

And if the teacher had assigned them to copy the Hail Mary? You'd be fine with that, right? :rolleyes:

How do your kids even know about Allah? You have failed them, and they are going to end up joining ISIS. Shame on you.

How would you know what our children know? You don't...what did I just tell you about your infantile projecting? You're an uneducated clown

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

And if the teacher had assigned them to copy the Hail Mary? You'd be fine with that, right? :rolleyes:

The old fool's head would spin and explode. He's obviously an Islamapologist

They just really basically hate Christian people having Christian children. They loathe the Nuclear Family that has sustained not only society but Western Civilisation for Centuries.

The Leftists ideal family is either:

NO children at all, usually accomplished by abortion.

Daddy + Daddy + adopted child from Haiti/Liberia/Vietnam/Congo et al.

Mummy + Mummy + non-Butch Mummy getting impregnated by the classic Turkey Basting method, donor Gay male friend.

Daddy now Transgendered into a Mummy + Mummy + 4 actual biological children who are now really confused and fucked up at Daddy suddenly appearing at the dinner table in FULL DRAG and telling them "I'm not Daddy anymore, I'm Mummy and my new name is Betty and not Don as it was when I used to be a man, but I'm now a woman"

Totally different. Google Muslim calligraphy. The first thing 10 things that pop up is the Shahada nonsense.

Fact is, the teacher is not a Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has been teaching at the school for years and years. Take the stick out of your ass moron.

How would you know what our children know? You don't...what did I just tell you about your infantile projecting? You're an uneducated clown
Judging from the things you post, they probably don't know much.

Honor students, student council, successful gymnasts...they are already ahead of where you have been or are going

You're three days late and two dollars short.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.
Why not execute them too?

Show me where Islam says that merely by copying or saying something you are converted. Seems to me you'd have to say it and believe it to become a convert.

Islam converts by the sword. Do you think every person converted by a blade over their necks really believes?

If the children do not practice their faith, they are apostates and can be killed by any believer.
So that was the point of the assignment? To give all Muslims permission to kill these children? You people are insane.

A brown what? Suit, hat, car?

:blowup:

Honor students, student council, successful gymnasts...they are already ahead of where you have been or are going
You're making that up like you made up Route Irish. You're a fear mongering pussy.

Forum List

Back