American children will praise Allah

You're three days late and two dollars short.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

in the filth of SHARIAH-----writing out the SHAHADA ------is a "conversion"----just as
long ago-----a non Christian who was BAPTIZED even as an infant was LEGALLY
a "Christian" In the filth of shariah------a kid who writes out that bit of shit that muslims place on their flags and also on little tiles on walls etc-----IS A MUSLIM ----
and must----if a child be OWNED by a muslim. You guys should learn some history
Total bullshit.

what is "total bullshit" ? for muslims it is SYMBOLIC-------If I teacher were to demand that a MUSLIM CHILD trace out the letters which are statements of faith---
for Christians, jews----or hindus------THE SHIT WOULD HIT THE FAN

Yeah, that's a good idea, have a teacher instruct Muslim students to write Jesus is the true Savior. Then watch heads spin and explode

Yeah I'm sure Muslims would also flip out if something like this happened, since Christians are doing so now and most of their beliefs are exactly the same.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

in the filth of SHARIAH-----writing out the SHAHADA ------is a "conversion"----just as
a "Christian" In the filth of shariah------a kid who writes out that bit of shit that muslims place on their flags and also on little tiles on walls etc-----IS A MUSLIM ----
Total bullshit.

what is "total bullshit" ? for muslims it is SYMBOLIC-------If I teacher were to demand that a MUSLIM CHILD trace out the letters which are statements of faith---

Exactly, the Muslims go psycho if someone even DRAWS a cartoon of Mohammed.

Also I can think of all manner of calligraphy writing that those children could have been shown and asked to copy....why was one of THE most important Islamic texts chosen?

And as another poster commented, if it was too be religious, why not something Buddhist or Jewish or Hindu or just anything....why at this time, with all this going on, unfortunately now on our own Continents, was Islam chosen?

An Agenda, it must be.

Well....you say conservatives are "shitting their pants".

Maybe a few. But most arent. Most are just done tolerating Islam.

A few...like me....just hate Islam and don't particularly like foreigners that much, especially non European ones because their culture is so drastically different than our. Hispanic ones are pretty much okay though.

Multiculturalism has failed. Every race and religion and nationality has its own unique culture and should respect boundaries of others. They don't assimilate to ours. So fuck em. They should stay over there and I'll stay over here. Trump is right. Get them out of here.

Intolerant. Xenophobic. Bigoted. Whatever you wanna call me....dont give a fuck. And more and more are joining my mindset.
Welcome to the rise of Nazi America.

What a very silly comment.
A few days ago you were threatening to turn Nazi if we didn't start banning Muslims.

I never mentioned anything of the sort.

Really? Half the planet might become Nazi's this time, if it comes to removing all Muslims or turning Nazi....the latter will happen. If it's a straight Christians v Muslims....we know what'll happen.

If it's a choice of Marxist Agenda or Nazi, we know what'll happen.

You had better be careful about what you wish for Leftie.

You're basically threatening that if the left doesn't ban Muslims, you and people like you will become Nazi's.

What? People like me said that we agree with The Donald....it's the Leftists who, in typical hysterical fashion are calling The Donald a "Nazi"....:rolleyes-41:

Total bullshit.

The shit did hit the fan.

Total bullshit.

Yeah, that's a good idea, have a teacher instruct Muslim students to write Jesus is the true Savior. Then watch heads spin and explode

Yeah I'm sure Muslims would also flip out if something like this happened, since Christians are doing so now and most of their beliefs are exactly the same.

Muslims and Christians have most of the same beliefs?

Oh really darling....are you operating on Silly Hour? :tongue:

Total bullshit.

Also I can think of all manner of calligraphy writing that those children could have been shown and asked to copy....why was one of THE most important Islamic texts chosen?

And as another poster commented, if it was too be religious, why not something Buddhist or Jewish or Hindu or just anything....why at this time, with all this going on, unfortunately now on our own Continents, was Islam chosen?

An Agenda, it must be.
No, dummy, in World Geography they learn about all religions. The rubes only go ballistic when the topic is Islam.

Total bullshit.

The Quran and the Old Testament are scary books.

for the record-----only lumps of stinking shit whores quote books they never read----
I read ALL OF GITTEN (a volume of the Talmud) This is the book that lumps of stinking shit whore Nazi sluts CLAIM says that "jesus is burning in hell" or "boiling in exremement..." or "semen" or whatever the whore sluts Nazis invent. NOPE---
Jesus is not mentioned even once in the Book "GITTEN"----nor is anyone
'in hell" '"boiling" in anything I am always amused when a Nazi whore lump of shit cites that silly idiot lie. The quotation that Nazi slut whore invented from
SANHEDRIN is-----something similar------it includes a lady named Miriam----
and a roman soldier named PANDERA----but has no link to the Mary of Galilee mentioned in the NEW TESTAMENT------Miriam was a very very common name back then and often used in illustrative "stories"

Total bullshit.

An Agenda, it must be.
No, dummy, in World Geography they learn about all religions. The rubes only go ballistic when the topic is Islam.

GOOD-----geography class should include having muslim kids SAY THE ROSARY

Total bullshit.

An Agenda, it must be.

Yeah maybe that's because we need to be very cautious....Islamics are the only group of people, at this time, who want to actually kill us all.

Not the Hindu's, not the Sikh's, not the Buddhist's, not the Jews, not even the Agnostics....just the Muslims.

for the record-----only lumps of stinking shit whores quote books they never read----
I read ALL OF GITTEN (a volume of the Talmud) This is the book that lumps of stinking shit whore Nazi sluts CLAIM says that "jesus is burning in hell" or "boiling in exremement..." or "semen" or whatever the whore sluts Nazis invent. NOPE---
'in hell" '"boiling" in anything I am always amused when a Nazi whore lump of shit cites that silly idiot lie. The quotation that Nazi slut whore invented from
and a roman soldier named PANDERA----but has no link to the Mary of Galilee mentioned in the NEW TESTAMENT------Miriam was a very very common name back then and often used in illustrative "stories"

So post the actual things, about Jesus The Messiah, his birth, his death and his Mother Mary....I mean how each is specifically described.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah maybe that's because we need to be very cautious....Islamics are the only group of people, at this time, who want to actually kill us all.

Not the Hindu's, not the Sikh's, not the Buddhist's, not the Jews, not even the Agnostics....just the Muslims.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and what the left doesn't realize is the Muslims want them just as dead as us....an infidel is an infidel

Total bullshit.

Unlike most of the people who try to discuss the OT and the KORAN----on
this board-----I actually read them both. In fact I read them in my youth when
some of the geniuses here were barely getting thru their superman comics. I
read them with the clear unbiased mind of a kid -------of the 1960s who never
attended any schooling of "religion"------completely secular. (the Bhagavad
Gita too) Most of you people should give up these discussions-----you never
read the books. You remind me of those kids who tried to get thru ninth grade
on the CLASSIC COMICS version of the ODYSSEY. You missed lots

Total bullshit.

The Old Testament is very scary yes, I find The Qu'ran both extreme and oddly tedious in parts.

Total bullshit.

An Agenda, it must be.

GOOD-----geography class should include having muslim kids SAY THE ROSARY
Learning Catholic traditions, absplutely. These are American kids.

So post the actual things, about Jesus The Messiah, his birth, his death and his Mother Mary....I mean how each is specifically described.

thruout the Talmud----Jesus is not mentioned at all------I am sorry to disappoint you.
Whoever told you that his life and the life of his mother is described therein----lied
to you. The Talmud is not a history book Try reading a volume----I believe
the easiest one is BABA METZIAH-------I did not read the whole thing but
it is the one usually used as intro to kids in Yeshivas. Another surprise for you----
neither Jesus nor Mary nor Christianity is a topic of conversation in jewish schools.
You can go to a synagogue every day for 100 years and never hear the word
"Christian" "jesus" "mary" etc. A synagogue is not a church or a mosque.
For that matter, you can go to a synagogue every day for 100 years and never hear the word "muslim" or "koran ---I have been to all three. --so try not to lie to me about it

Not the Hindu's, not the Sikh's, not the Buddhist's, not the Jews, not even the Agnostics....just the Muslims.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and what the left doesn't realize is the Muslims want them just as dead as us....an infidel is an infidel[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I mean WTF is wrong with these people? People like us attempt to get this crucial point into their heads and....they just must have a lot of sawdust in the upstairs region obviously.

I've had to bold my answer, something went wrong with your quotes things....:eusa_doh:

The Old Testament is very scary yes, I find The Qu'ran both extreme and oddly tedious in parts.

Mostly----I found the koran to be tedious------The Old testament does not scare me----but you disgust me as do all people who try to quote books they never read

thruout the Talmud----Jesus is not mentioned at all------I am sorry to disappoint you.
Whoever told you that his life and the life of his mother is described therein----lied
to you. The Talmud is not a history book Try reading a volume----I believe
the easiest one is BABA METZIAH-------I did not read the whole thing but
it is the one usually used as intro to kids in Yeshivas. Another surprise for you----
neither Jesus nor Mary nor Christianity is a topic of conversation in jewish schools.
You can go to a synagogue every day for 100 years and never hear the word
"Christian" "jesus" "mary" etc. A synagogue is not a church or a mosque.
For that matter, you can go to a synagogue every day for 100 years and never hear the word "muslim" or "koran ---I have been to all three. --so try not to lie to me about it

Not that I'm surprised.

I know The Talmud isn't a history book. You have been to all three, all three what are you referring that you've been to? :confused-84:

Mostly----I found the koran to be tedious------The Old testament does not scare me----but you disgust me as do all people who try to quote books they never read

You're quite bad-mannered....I disgust you? Gosh is this another compliment, now stop it already or you'll make me exceptionally big headed and we'll have to have all the doors widened so I don't get my bigger head stuck!

I have read these books.

Forum List

Back