American Jan 6 Traitor Will Serve 7 Years. Sentenced to 6 Years

A decade! Trump was ripping off the US taxpayer for 10 years but he loves America. "Weisselberg and Trump's companies "conducted and benefitted from sweeping fraud for well over a decade," Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg said in a statement after the sentence came down Friday morning."Trump Organization hit with $1.6 million fine for criminal tax fraud scheme
How could pres trump rip off American taxpayers. He wasn't a dem politician. This is just more left media bullshit you're spouting.

Yeah, right…..nothing to question. Trump is ahead in six swing states, and in an unprecedented move, ALL six swing states call a midnight halt to the count for hours while they truck in tens of thousands of ballots that went 99% for Biden. A mathematical impossibility.

And you should worry more about the “president” that was installed as a result. He’s been selling out America to foreign enemies for years to enrich himself and his family, and now the weaponized DOJ won’t hand over the classified docs he stole to Congress.
Truck in thousands of votes, you're nutz, where did these thousands of votes with individual names and bar codes come from. Who printed them in such short notice if just a few hours. If you're suckered into believing that you're a retarded moron. Now wonder Trump loves the poorly educated and stupid. BTW Biden was ahead in the RCP poll of polls for months before the election but facts aren't your thing.

Truck in thousands of votes, you're nutz, where did these thousands of votes with individual names and bar codes come from. Who printed them in such short notice if just a few hours. If you're suckered into believing that you're a retarded moron. Now wonder Trump loves the poorly educated and stupid. BTW Biden was ahead in the RCP poll of polls for months before the election but facts aren't your thing.
How did truckloads with large pallets of ballots going 99% for Biden happen?

Your speaking of Swallwell and Schiff
Yup. One slept with a Chinese spy, and the other lied about “evidence” of Trump’s collusion with Russia. How either of them were ever re-elected after those treasonous actions speaks to the stupidity of today’s Democrats.

Yup. One slept with a Chinese spy, and the other lied about “evidence” of Trump’s collusion with Russia. How either of them were ever re-elected after those treasonous actions speaks to the stupidity of today’s Democrats.
Because they bring home the freebies, and collaborate with the other commies in their party.

You are kidding right you have heard the slip up of Biden saying

Joe Biden Says his campaign assembled most extensive voter fraud organization in history of US.​

You don't just do it as needed, you do it ahead of time in back rooms, knowing signature verification is not going to happen with all of the ballots you sent out without request.

Yup. As long as the Commie Demmies promise their voters more freebies, they’ll excuse everything - even the total ruination of this country.
Yep useless idiots! this explains democrat voters to a tee
In political jargon, a useful idiot is a term currently used to reference a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause—particularly a bad cause originating from a devious, ruthless source—without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically being used by the cause's leaders.

Useful idiot - Wikipedia​

How did truckloads with large pallets of ballots going 99% for Biden happen?
They didn't. It's your BS, Tell me where thousands of ballots printed. Explain how thousands of ballots with individual names were printed in secret in just a few hours. You're an idiot if you believe they could have been. There were no trucks in the night, you're nutz and its you who is making the US a failed state.

You are kidding right you have heard the slip up of Biden saying

Joe Biden Says his campaign assembled most extensive voter fraud organization in history of US.​

You don't just do it as needed, you do it ahead of time in back rooms, knowing signature verification is not going to happen with all of the ballots you sent out without request.
The votes were hand counted and in Az each vote was audited at least 3x including Ninja and no fraud found. You're lying to yourself. Trump was a debacle and the people tossed him out despite the best efforts of the Russians, you know that.

Yep useless idiots! this explains democrat voters to a tee
In political jargon, a useful idiot is a term currently used to reference a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause—particularly a bad cause originating from a devious, ruthless source—without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically being used by the cause's leaders.

Useful idiot - Wikipedia

Yup again. The architect of Obamacare said the only way that got that to pass was due to the stupidity of the American voters. And they’ve gotten even more stupid since then.

The votes were hand counted and in Az each vote was audited at least 3x including Ninja and no fraud found. You're lying to yourself. Trump was a debacle and the people tossed him out despite the best efforts of the Russians, you know that.
The ballots were counted. All that means is….yup, 99% were indeed marked for Biden.

Meaningless. The only way you libs can win an election is to:

1) Suppress all the bad things about the Democrat (Biden) and all the good things about the Republican (Trump), and when that still doesn’t fool enough people….

2) Cheat.

And what’s with this poster’s name, “Share Profit?”

1) I took a big risk and left a secure job to start a business, which I ran for almost 20 years.

2) I delayed trading up from my little condo to a townhouse, because in the early years, I was plugging my own money back into the business.

3) For the first two years, before I could take on the expense of an employee, I worked until 10 pm most days.

4) I finally got to the point in year 3 where I could afford an employee. Why should I have to share my profit with him, when I took on all the risk? All I owed him, which I paid, was a good compensation package, based on market rates and his value to my company.

The ballots were counted. All that means is….yup, 99% were indeed marked for Biden.

Meaningless. The only way you libs can win an election is to:

1) Suppress all the bad things about the Democrat (Biden) and all the good things about the Republican (Trump), and when that still doesn’t fool enough people….

2) Cheat.
Explain to me how these thousands of ballots were printed with individual false names and sugnitures in a few hours. It's your BS so you explain how they did it.

Explain to me how these thousands of ballots were printed with individual false names and sugnitures in a few hours. It's your BS so you explain how they did it.
Who said they were false names? Those were the ballots that Zuckerberg paid to collect from ignorant, stupid, and/or lazy people - an army of 250,000 activists he sent out in the overwhelming Democrat areas.

Thats not a true election, or a honest reflection of what Americans wanted.

Forum List

Back