American Jan 6 Traitor Will Serve 7 Years. Sentenced to 6 Years

Enjoy it. When Trump is sworn back in as President they're all going to be pardoned. It's gonna be fun watch y'all lose your shit.
Trump best be super smart and careful with this bunch this time, because as bad as they've tried to get rid of Trump for over 6 year's now, their desperation might lead them to resort to even worse tactics in the future.

Trump best be super smart and careful with this bunch this time, because as bad as they've tried to get rid of Trump for over 6 year's now, their desperation might lead them to resort to even worse tactics in the future.
I hope so. Nothing I'd like more than democrats lose their shit and go crazy.

Nope. One party political payback.
This is a lie.

Conspiring with a foreign power to interfere in a presidential election is in fact an impeachable offense.

Plotting a coup attempt to overthrow a fair, honest, accurate, lawful, and Constitutional election is likewise an impeachable offense.

Trump was appropriately and lawfully impeached the consequence of his corruption and criminality – twice.

Support Biden ? You gotta be kidding me right ? Never will I support Biden in anything he does or says. Period.

That don't make me a supporter of Putin's war in Ukraine, because that is an entire separate issue when it comes to what I think should have been a peaceful resolution instead of an escalation in that war. Democrat's appear to be war monger's by not seeking peaceful negotiations daily with our allie's to get on board with doing the same, otherwise instead of feeding the war with tanks, weapon's and bomb's against a Nuclear nation that could trigger world war three.

Show me where the UN council or NATO is meeting daily with a message of peace, and how the war needs to be stopped through peace instead of with bullet's, and this by calling for a meeting with Russian official's daily on the matter. If there is an idea that maybe Russia should be defeated somehow, then I personally don't think that such a an idea is going to work out for the best.
The war is not with NATO it's the Russian oligarchy invading Ukraine. BTW in inability to support the most successful POTUS in a generation just tells us you're a fool. Take your head out of your ass and embrace a liberal freedom loving future.

Justice hasn't caught up with Trump yet, first it was his craven lick spittle lackey Bill Barr who covered his ass and now its Garland. Let's hope the AG of Georgia roasts his ass real soon.

Why is MarathonMike so goddamned afraid of me? Always running away like a little girl. Always hiding like a frightened puppy. It's sad! But it's also a sign of Trumpism and MAGA: talk tough, then beat it before there is accountability.

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif
Let me make the answer as simple as possible. You.

You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right?

This guy -- Julian Khater of Somerset, N.J -- is a traitor

View attachment 751740

"In court Friday, Sicknick's mother, Gladys Sicknick, told Khater, "You attacked my son like he was an animal. You are the animal, Mr. Khater. ... How does it feel to be headed to jail for a bald-faced lie?""

Sicknicks mother said that? Then she's a damn liar or she's being used.

I can’t believe how far Democrats have sunk. They are screaming “traitors” at the people who protested (inappropriately, but not violently) the questionable election proceedings - while right in front of them, they deny the obvious corruption of the current president, who sold out America to personally enrich his family and himself, and is indebted to the Communist Chinese Party.
There was nothing to question about the election results. Your Chump lost by a lot because he was bloody hopless, the job was well above his ability. BTW your traitors attack on the Republic was violent.
20230107_093243.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah right, like how the Democrats used the Constitution as butt wipe during the joke Impeachments of Donald Trump. Get real Mac.
What parts about Trump's both impeachments was not correct. Trump did incite the insurrection, that's a fact. Trump did extort Zelensky by withholding military aid to Ukraine for 55days until he received a favour, fact.

You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right?

This guy -- Julian Khater of Somerset, N.J -- is a traitor

View attachment 751740

"In court Friday, Sicknick's mother, Gladys Sicknick, told Khater, "You attacked my son like he was an animal. You are the animal, Mr. Khater. ... How does it feel to be headed to jail for a bald-faced lie?""

Thought the man had a stroke sometime later.....could you expand your narrative?

This is a lie.

Conspiring with a foreign power to interfere in a presidential election is in fact an impeachable offense.

Plotting a coup attempt to overthrow a fair, honest, accurate, lawful, and Constitutional election is likewise an impeachable offense.

Trump was appropriately and lawfully impeached the consequence of his corruption and criminality – twice.
That's funny, so the impeachments were shams then... Ok.... Thanks for reminding us because the things you listed were never proven.

Funny, I can't find a link where Trump was found guilty of tax fraud.....no chance you could supply a link?
A decade! Trump was ripping off the US taxpayer for 10 years but he loves America. "Weisselberg and Trump's companies "conducted and benefitted from sweeping fraud for well over a decade," Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg said in a statement after the sentence came down Friday morning."Trump Organization hit with $1.6 million fine for criminal tax fraud scheme

Last edited:
There was nothing to question about the election results. Your Chump lost by a lot because he was bloody hopless, the job was well above his ability. BTW your traitors attack on the Republic was violent. View attachment 752137
All came as a result of Democrat's alledged collaboration or conspiring to commit fraud or engaging in fraudulent behavior throughout Trump's tenure as President.

All came as a result of Democrat's alledged collaboration or conspiring to commit fraud or engaging in fraudulent behavior throughout Trump's tenure as President.
Conspiring to commit fraud, nice, now we get to the evidence part, a shred of evidence will do. I'll wait. Lol.

Forum List

Back