American Jan 6 Traitor Will Serve 7 Years. Sentenced to 6 Years

So nothing to say about my post, as usual.

Your psychotic rambling about your amazing psychic powers of perception, claiming to know what we're thinking, made a very thought provoking post.

It was a pleasure triggering you.

Come back soon for more.

What do these words mean "We all understand what you treasonous Russian stooges wanted to do to Pense and Pelosi." that I wrote in response to your deluded post. BTW did you want to kill these people too or just your pals wanted to. BTW what do you think of Trump's fake electors scheme? Are you OK with Trump making up the elector returns? Just wondering what moral compass you go by that's if you have one?

What do these words mean "We all understand what you treasonous Russian stooges wanted to do to Pense and Pelosi." that I wrote in response to your deluded post. BTW did you want to kill these people too or just your pals wanted to. BTW what do you think of Trump's fake electors scheme? Are you OK with Trump making up the elector returns? Just wondering what moral compass you go by that's if you have one?

Keep trying.

You might get it some day.

Great thought provoking post.

There was no armed attempt to overthrow the government. I can’t fathom how you idiots have talked yourself into believing this - and what you and Biden are doing is extremely dangerous: accusing people who disagree with you of being traitors or threats to democracy.

Lying Fuck Head Con. 01-06 was a deliberate attempt to overthrow the U.S. Government.

Julian Khater is a Traitor to this country. He was part of an Armed Insurrection against the United States. He wanted to overthrow the U.S. Government. He attacked a U.S.C.H. Police Officer. He is NOT a fucking hero. Let his ass rot in prison.
Ok, and who might have caused the so called insurrection to begin with ? Who created these so called traitor's ??? It wasn't Trump because he said "go and make your voices heard, but do so peacefully". So if it wasn't Trump, then we must look at the entire picture from before 2016 when the alledged spying started, and then on to the Russian hoax, the fake appointed council that was supposed to prove Trump was somehow a Russian asset, and the Democrat's were getting so cocky that they were virtually mouthing illegal stuff from their mouths, and then denying their bull shite when they were constantly being called on it. On and on it went until the climax happened on J6 when people had finally had enough of the bull shite.

Then once Biden got elected, and the left really came out of their shell's demanding that he do what they say, then they began proving pretty much everything to be true that was accused of them since before 2016, and did so by their bold and brazing action's due to the security they felt after they had their leader/puppet in place.

No, I kinda don't care. Cops pepper spray innocent people all the time, with little or no provocation.

Being pepper sprayed isn't exactly like shooting an unarmed woman
I went to the cops concerning a family member in danger, and they gave me the run around. So I raised my voice slightly, and a female cop put her hand on her taser as if she figured that tasing me would be the solution to their incompetent action's, wherefore it was just that they weren't going to do their Jobs. Luckily a detective with a whole other demeanor walked in, and everything changed in an instant. It was like the beat cop's didn't have the ability to comprehend the situation, and were easily offended instead of helpful. I know it's not all situation's or cop's, but that time it was a situation along with a few jumpy cops.

Every bad thing you Democrat's are engaged in has trumped anything that Trump could have offended us with in the past, so take that truth and smoke it in your war mongering pipe.

Every bad thing you Democrat's are engaged in has trumped anything that Trump could have offended us with in the past, so take that truth and smoke it in your war mongering pipe.
What bad thing. BTW why do you support Putin's war against the people of Ukraine, is it just you love dictators and despotic tyrants like Trump and Putin or do you have deeper perversions?

What bad thing. BTW why do you support Putin's war against the people of Ukraine, is it just you love dictators and despotic tyrants like Trump and Putin or do you have deeper perversions?
Why do you ask me if I support Putin's war in Ukraine?? I don't, but of course you gotta find anything to accuse someone of when the boot of truth gets on your throat. Prove I support Putin's war in Ukraine.... Link, post, thread's, anything. Just post your evidence or shut your lying leftist mouth.

What bad thing ? Pffft, I'd be here all night listing the bad the leftist engage in or rather they use as weapon's or they weaponize against this COUNTRY.

Why do you ask me if I support Putin's war in Ukraine?? I don't, but of course you gotta find anything to accuse someone of when the boot of truth gets on your throat. Prove I support Putin's war in Ukraine.... Link, post, thread's, anything. Just post your evidence or shut your lying leftist mouth.
What did you mean about warmongering? Putin is a threat to all democratic countries, so why would you not support President Biden's superb response to Russian aggression?

What bad thing ? Pffft, I'd be here all night listing the bad the leftist engage in or rather they use as weapon's or they weaponize against this COUNTRY.
Weaponise like Trump used Barr and Durham to go after his enemies. Or do you mean something like Trump's pal Charles McGonigal covering his ties with the Russian enemy.
20230129_152758.jpg

What did you mean about warmongering? Putin is a threat to all democratic countries, so why would you not support President Biden's superb response to Russian aggression?
Support Biden ? You gotta be kidding me right ? Never will I support Biden in anything he does or says. Period.

That don't make me a supporter of Putin's war in Ukraine, because that is an entire separate issue when it comes to what I think should have been a peaceful resolution instead of an escalation in that war. Democrat's appear to be war monger's by not seeking peaceful negotiations daily with our allie's to get on board with doing the same, otherwise instead of feeding the war with tanks, weapon's and bomb's against a Nuclear nation that could trigger world war three.

Show me where the UN council or NATO is meeting daily with a message of peace, and how the war needs to be stopped through peace instead of with bullet's, and this by calling for a meeting with Russian official's daily on the matter. If there is an idea that maybe Russia should be defeated somehow, then I personally don't think that such a an idea is going to work out for the best.

Weaponise like Trump used Barr and Durham to go after his enemies. Or do you mean something like Trump's pal Charles McGonigal covering his ties with the Russian enemy. View attachment 752121
You can't say that Trump used anyone to go against or after his alledged enemies, otherwise when the Democrat's alledgedly fired the first shots before 2016. Trump has been in defensive mode ever since.

You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right?

This guy -- Julian Khater of Somerset, N.J -- is a traitor

View attachment 751740

"In court Friday, Sicknick's mother, Gladys Sicknick, told Khater, "You attacked my son like he was an animal. You are the animal, Mr. Khater. ... How does it feel to be headed to jail for a bald-faced lie?""

Enjoy it. When Trump is sworn back in as President they're all going to be pardoned. It's gonna be fun watch y'all lose your shit.

Forum List

Back