American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

No fool. The point was that there was a claim that whites were living and let live. However the facts show thats untrue.

And you have admitted that you are the one attacking.

Attacking whites who just want to celebrate their history and heritage.

You have verified the claim.
Hey dummy. I never said I wasnt attacking. I asked why should I live and let live when whites couldnt.. Cant you read?

Whites celebrating being traitors and enslavement should never be ok with anyone. Sorry if that angers you but I dont really care.

Your spin on the issue is boring. DO you have anything to support your position that a statue is the park is somehow "not leaving your alone", or are you just going to keep pumping out propaganda bullshit?
Isnt it amazing that statues that have been in existence for a long time are just now offending people? I dont worship any statue, it is just a bit puzzling.

Isn't it amazing that they were virtually all put up at the same time by the same propaganda outfit?

As for "just now", we've already established that "Silent Sam", for one, has been the target of vandalism for at least 65 years. And for another the Battle of Liberty Place monument mentioned a few posts back (the White League in New Orleans) had already been controversially embattled for decades. It got a disclaimer attached to it some thirty years ago, David Duke sued to have it put back up, and so on.

Bottom line remains these are on public property and the cities DO have the right to say what their public property displays and celebrates, and what it doesn't.
I could care less if the statues stay or go. You just didnt see the violence against them before like you do today

No fool. The point was that there was a claim that whites were living and let live. However the facts show thats untrue.
You are mistaken thinking all whites wont let it go, most have.

Where does it say "all"?

Oh wait, that's right --- it doesn't.
When a response to me saying we do live and let live and being told that WE whine about statues, then my reply was appropriate. I did not whine over anything. Try to keep up.

Nice try but it still doesn't say "all".
Whats with all the whining about the

Where does it say "all"?

When a response to me saying we do live and let live and being told that WE whine about statues, then my reply was appropriate. I did not whine over anything. Try to keep up.

Where did i mention all?
Dont you remember what you say?

"You are mistaken thinking all whites..."

Hey dummy. I never said I wasnt attacking. I asked why should I live and let live when whites couldnt.. Cant you read?

Whites celebrating being traitors and enslavement should never be ok with anyone. Sorry if that angers you but I dont really care.

Your spin on the issue is boring. DO you have anything to support your position that a statue is the park is somehow "not leaving your alone", or are you just going to keep pumping out propaganda bullshit?
Isnt it amazing that statues that have been in existence for a long time are just now offending people? I dont worship any statue, it is just a bit puzzling.
Are you really that stupid to think its only been recently?
Are you so dense to think this has been happening as much in the past? If that were true the statues would have been gone long ago

Isn't it amazing that they were virtually all put up at the same time by the same propaganda outfit?

As for "just now", we've already established that "Silent Sam", for one, has been the target of vandalism for at least 65 years. And for another the Battle of Liberty Place monument mentioned a few posts back (the White League in New Orleans) had already been controversially embattled for decades. It got a disclaimer attached to it some thirty years ago, David Duke sued to have it put back up, and so on.

Bottom line remains these are on public property and the cities DO have the right to say what their public property displays and celebrates, and what it doesn't.
I could care less if the statues stay or go. You just didnt see the violence against them before like you do today
Why do you think that is?

Are you really that stupid to think its only been recently?
Are you so dense to think this has been happening as much in the past? If that were true the statues would have been gone long ago
I know my grandparents and great grandparents were offended by it. They told me all Blacks hated those statues as reminders of whites that wanted to keep them enslaved.

Last edited:

Where does it say "all"?

Where does it say "all"?

Where did i mention all?

When you included me in your reply you must have believed so, or you would not have.

That was my question.

Where does it say "all"?

Where does it say "all"?

Where did i mention all?

When you included me in your reply you must have believed so, or you would not have.
Yes I believe you said "all". I even quoted it.

That was my question.
You didnt ask a question. You made an observation.

I guess you mean you couldn't care less, but yeah you did see all sorts of resistance to them before. You just had to be looking. The fact that you weren't personally aware of them doesn't mean it didn't happen, might wanna find the exit door on that bubble.

Back around 1990 for instance, one of these markers went bye-bye when a building at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee was sold to a new owner, that new owner took off the plaque that the UDC (the same propaganda outfit that put all these other revisionist monuments up at the same time, in this case 1917) put up on that building to commemorate the spot as the birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan. He turned the plaque around backwards so that it shows a blank. Said it was Pulaski's way of "turning its back on" that seedy history.

Again, he owns the property, that's his call. And nobody objected to his doing that except some dress-up wannabe Klanners who met there annually to pay reverence.

But you know what -- fuck them.

This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.

You know it. I know it. So, let's not waste time pretending otherwise.
This coming the guy that spent 15 pages rejecting history presented to him.

I mean...you can't make this stuff up!

#CLASSIC #TooFunny

tenor.gif

Your STAGGERING lack of knowledge of history is the reason why your brain allows you to believe this comment makes any sense at all.

Vid's too long, Marc. So, I'm not gonna watch it. Cliff notes are appreciated here.

3 minutes or less is what people are more likely gonna watch. That's the standard in the world of digital activism.
That only applies IF/WHEN the content stinks. However, good content creators are doing gangbusters online and on other platforms. Just ask Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, BS aka Ben Shapiro, The Young Turks, and many others creating good content doing long-form content.

I don't really care for any of those people enough to sit through them. I don't even care for Ben, to be honest. His voice is annoying.

The Liberty Report, I sit through. That's probably the only YT channel. And that's only because of personal attachment to the contributors.

It's a quick (very quick) primer and I'm sure the more about this one didn't already know the more valuable it is.

Then of course we have the morons going :lalala: not gonna watch but am gonna post :lalala:

What boggles my mind is ---- what kind of mental midget rates this as "funny"? Prolly the same, shall we say element, that did so when I posted a thread about "lynching in America". As I remember their rejoinders could be summed up as:

"SHUT UP!"

They like to keep this sort of thing buried.
The moderators posted a notice about members using the "Funny" emoticon as a means of harassment if a member or a group of them issues x number of "Funny" or x number of them in a row. I tried to go back and find that page again but couldn't locate it. The page said that if this occurs you can notifiy them and they will take action.

And by a white guy to boot...
because most white guys are racist, right?
Probably. I assume a vast majority of white guys are racist. There is a reason white power groups have a lot of white guys in them.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

Ok, so KKK membership estimated at three thousand nation wide. even given a large margin of error, its very minute and half of these people joined in the last three years or so.. Hardly looking like a vast majority of white guys so far. I'm willing to bet another large portion of them are a product of the Prison system where people are pretty much forced to segregate themselves for survival. Estimated around 20,000
But do you have any more facts other than assuming the vast majority of white guys are racist? Considering theres about 200 million white people in the US I would expect those indicators to be a hell of a lot higher.
I think you really want the vast majority of whites to be racist, and that would be more accurate

Probably. I assume a vast majority of white guys are racist. There is a reason white power groups have a lot of white guys in them.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

Ok, so KKK membership estimated at three thousand nation wide. even given a large margin of error, its very minute and half of these people joined in the last three years or so.. Hardly looking like a vast majority of white guys so far. I'm willing to bet another large portion of them are a product of the Prison system where people are pretty much forced to segregate themselves for survival. Estimated around 20,000
But do you have any more facts other than assuming the vast majority of white guys are racist? Considering theres about 200 million white people in the US I would expect those indicators to be a hell of a lot higher.
I think you really want the vast majority of whites to be racist, and that would be more accurate
You do realize that an estimate is not very reliable or factual right? You must also realize that the KKK isnt the only white power group either right? What about the ones that arent in any group? Yes I have facts. A racist society cannot exist without support from the majority. The SCOTUS has admitted that there is systemic racism. Can you explain how that can exist if the majority of whites are not racist? I need facts not your assumptions.

You do realize that an estimate is not very reliable or factual right? You must also realize that the KKK isnt the only white power group either right? What about the ones that arent in any group? Yes I have facts. A racist society cannot exist without support from the majority. The SCOTUS has admitted that there is systemic racism. Can you explain how that can exist if the majority of whites are not racist? I need facts not your assumptions.

KKK exist for the same reason groups like La Raza, Mecha and any other racial group who wants to form CAN. Including the Black Panthers, Black lives matters, etc.... You can start your own tomorrow and white Americans arn't going to stop you. They can't, unless you start commiting crimes to be arrested for.
Any of these groups have freedom of speech and association under the constitution. It doesn't mean the majority of whites are racist. white supremest groups have been shunned for years by regular Americans. the Arian brotherhood is a prison movement. Most white people don't support racist skinhead prison gang bangers... only in your imagination.

Until the prison system gets reformed they will continue to thrive there. Liberals have made sure prisoners have so many rights that they practically run the prisons on the inside. You want to stop hardcore racism? That would be one good place to start. All that shit should be broken up immediately and prisons should become real prisons. Put those people to work so they don't have time or the energy left to fight and be racists..make them learn something instead or make them break rocks all day if they don't want to learn.

Forum List

Back